i have a feeling...

karbatal

How rude of you to talk to someone like that. He's clearly saying that in this day and age M would NEVER do a photoshoot like that. Guy Ritchie had a very strong influence on her and since around 2005-2006ish when their relationship began to unravel, she's loosened up. It's a very valid and quite obvious point. By no means is that what happens in Madonna's personal life, but in public it was quite clear. Her tours were much colder, she dressed more conservatively she wasn't quite as sexually provocative. Now she's different. Yes, it's in part just her basic evolution as an entertainer but also its part getting away from GR, moving back to the States and taking control as an independent woman again. I'm still appalled by the language you used towards that other user. Very shameful. Grow up.

BULLSHIT. I only use that kind of language when it's appropriate.

Would you like me to post some pictures of Madonna during the Ritchie years which show her being not so demure and mature? I mean...I shouldn't have to because this IS a Madonna forum but people like you live in a tabloid cloud. PLEASE ENTER REALITY.

You are so right in every way. The big mean Guy Ritchie was such a controlling person that he drove Madonna to the sauce.

1MadgeBIG2207_468x419.jpg

MadonnaGuy.jpg

Madonna wasn't even trying to hide it by the end of the marriage with her onstage drunken behaviour

madonna.jpg

DAMN YOU GUY *shakes fist*

It's so funny. I can break things down quite simply.

Madonna album before Guy Ritchie: Ray of light

Madonna album after Guy Ritchie: Music

So all the bullshit theories about Guy suppressing Madonna fly out of the window. Fans of her should know that she's hardly a shrinking violet. She's Madonna, Queen of the universe. No pitiful man could control her. Most importantly people should recognise that Madonna is a full person and cannot be understood through magazine covers and editorial shoots or album covers or tours. Seriously...if you people can be read by snapshots then you must be pathetic/boring.

Edit: Madonna says it herself at 2:50