Incredible. Amazing lyrics, great ending

karbatal

It's everythang! I used to play it at work back in 08 my non-fans coworkers loved it, especially the outro. They also loved SL lol Hard Candy is such a non-fan favorite

You gotta get you hands up!

You gotta get your body moving!

You gotta get you hands up!

You gotta get your body moving!

I'm still upset she didn't incorporate that bit into the Old School section of S&S.

Maybe even an interlude? I envisioned a jumprope, gym-tastic, exercise extravaganza, dance breakdown :wow:

(Sex with you is) Incrediiible! I bet she was talking about A-Rod here....can't imagine Guy being "Incredible" in bed. Gold diggers usually aren't.

so true. "can't get my head (mouth) around it" big chocolate nut n' cream bar.

I love how it starts as one song and ends as another!! My guess is that, in the demo stage, there were probably two different songs and they put them together.

I've always loved "Incredible," but was generally disappointed with "Hard Candy" at first. It just wasn't up to the level that her previous releases were. But since the release of "MDNA," I've been getting into HC more. It may not be a masterpiece like "Erotica" or "Confessions," but it's still good...

Edited by MrMojoRisin

I love "Incredible"! I like how Madonna took her marital problems and wrote a very catchy song about it.Pharrell's production is superb...love how the song turns into a big party in the second half.Very clever and unexpected.

Some of you will disagree,but I'd actually love for Madonna to work with Pharrell again.