Wasn't it funny when....

Apples388

... some people thought that she would be inside of the thurible on the MDNA Tour? :rotfl:

Madonna_MDNA_Tour_20120614_Milan_Italy_U

I kid you not. Almost everyone I went with to the shows thought so. I had bigged up her entrance beforehand but a lot of them, as soon as they saw the thurible, were all "Oh yeah she's inside that isn't she?" and feeling very smart about themselves. :lmao:

And the "oh...um...well...maybe not" after it started swinging like f*** :rotfl:

Not to mention Madge might be small but she's not from Lilliput!

I know! :rotfl:

I didn't want to spoil their fun for them so I didn't say anything until it started SWINGING in the AIR and they all looked like the DUMB AZZES they are :lmao:

In related news, when she have this hair for "I'm a Dick, Ted"? This is STUN GORGE! :wow:

tumblr_mb2oncjkyW1qkzr9fo2_1280.jpg

This is an amazing shot from that segment

First time I see it

She looks amazing and her hair looks much better compared to the usual do for this part of the show

Those eyes!!

Guest Rachelle of London

There was a thread where we were trying to guess where that shot came from. I can't remember the conclusion

In related news, when she have this hair for "I'm a Dick, Ted"? This is STUN GORGE! :wow:

tumblr_mb2oncjkyW1qkzr9fo2_1280.jpg

This HAIR is everyTHANG. And its unanimous. BRING IT ON THE NEXT TOUR BETCH!

... some people thought that she would be inside of the thurible on the MDNA Tour? :rotfl:

Madonna_MDNA_Tour_20120614_Milan_Italy_U

I kid you not. Almost everyone I went with to the shows thought so. I had bigged up her entrance beforehand but a lot of them, as soon as they saw the thurible, were all "Oh yeah she's inside that isn't she?" and feeling very smart about themselves. :lmao:

hahah, yes. There is a video clip on youtube from Istanbul concert. The guy is talking to his girl friend, telling her M might be in sight of that thing, or she is one of the monks who are dancing aroud the thurible :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hahah, yes. There is a video clip on youtube from Istanbul concert. The guy is talking to his girl friend, telling her M might be in sight of that thing, or she is one of the monks who are dancing aroud the thurible :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I actually quite like the monk idea!