Which of you wrote this article?

realityisalways

Yes, of course. Because having spent my entire career working in charities and politics to promote social justice and stop right-wing zealots from destroying the social safety net -- Yes, I'm the sort of person who is stopping the world from being changed. :rolleyes:

Self involved much? :lol: Your ATTITUDE doesn't come across well. I don't know what you've done with your life and if you've changed people's lives for the better then :thumbsup: Now let somebody you supposedly respect do her bit.

Self involved much? :lol: Your ATTITUDE doesn't come across well. I don't know what you've done with your life and if you've changed people's lives for the better then :thumbsup: Now let somebody you supposedly respect do her bit.

You did not just say that to someone else. :rotfl:

Yes, of course. Because having spent my entire career working in charities and politics to promote social justice and stop right-wing zealots from destroying the social safety net -- Yes, I'm the sort of person who is stopping the world from being changed. :rolleyes:

Oh you two. Calm calm. This is a debate that is very popular now but has been going on for years. Can pop culture and contemporary media outlets be a strong vehicle for social change or is direct action such as street protesting, legislation, philanthropy, on site work, the more powerful way to help the world.

Speaking as someone who was initially critical of this project, I think the article writer should shut the fuck up.

Now that I've seen the submissions to this project, I really do think that this is a great idea. There are so many talented people bringing diverse and noble causes to light. And it's not just lip service to "start a revolution of love": Madonna is using her own street cred (or pop culture status) to elevate relatively unknown artists AND is shelling out $10,000 a month to their nonprofit of choice - which IS having an effect somewhere to someone.

This person who wrote this article comes across very transparent, IMO. They just want new music. Well, guess what? Me too but I know a good cause when I see one and this project is a good cause. And if you just shut your goddam trap for awhile, maybe you'll see that this whole project was a way for Madonna to find a new muse. To inspire her. Maybe all these works of art are fueling a new Madonna album as we speak? See the forest, not just the goddam trees.

And who gives a fuck who guest curates? I wouldn't care if she asks the cleaning lady at my office or Lady Gaga. Some artist is going to have their cause recognized and be given money to amplify their voice. Does it matter who picks it? Or does it matter that one more artist is being heard?

Sorry, I am in a mood today.

:clap: :clap: :bow:

Was this written by that Terry Richardson look-alike Kylie loon that used to post here years ago? Madonna's flop GRITTY and RAWâ„¢ prissy whiney bossy cock-deprived powerbottom fans are the fucking WORST. :sick::1251: Artforfreedom has been a wonderful, inspired project! I think her passion and inspiration for it will carry over and bode well for her next album/tour.

x-euphoria?? :lmao:

Speaking as someone who was initially critical of this project, I think the article writer should shut the fuck up.

Now that I've seen the submissions to this project, I really do think that this is a great idea. There are so many talented people bringing diverse and noble causes to light. And it's not just lip service to "start a revolution of love": Madonna is using her own street cred (or pop culture status) to elevate relatively unknown artists AND is shelling out $10,000 a month to their nonprofit of choice - which IS having an effect somewhere to someone.

This person who wrote this article comes across very transparent, IMO. They just want new music. Well, guess what? Me too but I know a good cause when I see one and this project is a good cause. And if you just shut your goddam trap for awhile, maybe you'll see that this whole project was a way for Madonna to find a new muse. To inspire her. Maybe all these works of art are fueling a new Madonna album as we speak? See the forest, not just the goddam trees.

And who gives a fuck who guest curates? I wouldn't care if she asks the cleaning lady at my office or Lady Gaga. Some artist is going to have their cause recognized and be given money to amplify their voice. Does it matter who picks it? Or does it matter that one more artist is being heard?

Sorry, I am in a mood today.

amen.gif

Katy Perry is not dumb. She's singing pop songs but she's not as dumb as people want her to be. And I agree that her and Beyonce are the best candidates in growing as an artist.

Sounds like the work of a vile pig with awful taste in my eyes.

Basically. Duets with Britney and Kylie? NO WAY :scared:

I'm all for this Art for Freedom project, it could very interesting and a great inspiration for a future album.