The "Madonna Walk"

Guest Sinisin

Guest Sinisin

From 'Papa Dont Preach', how many of us know how to do the "Madonna Walk" and have been in dance classes saying Im sorry thats the "Madonna Walk."..I cant be the only one. Also I cant be bothered for a gif, but you bitches know what Im talkin' 'bout.

Pet Shop Boys

Neil: One of the things I love about the Electric is that there are bells — literally, bells — on almost every track. We hadn’t used sounds like that since the early ’80s. It reminds me of New York in 1981 or 1982 — the sound of it.

Chris: I’d imagine Madonna doing the “Dress You Up” dance to this music.

Neil: Actually, our choreographer didn’t know of the “Dress You Up” dance and I had to find the video online and show it to her.

@ 5:20

I always do the walk she does after vogue and into candy shop on MDNA your

Yes I do this one a lot! I often do the papa don't preach walking up the stairs and the 2003 VMA stair decent when I'm going down stairs at home, I "undo" my "jacket" sometimes too lolol

OMG we are all so obsessed its hilarious :rotfl:

ES8LNW.gif

ICONIC :wow:

I also love that she did this again on RIT :inlove:

A9VXzf.gif

Never noticed that before. Love it!

Not sure if it was intentional, but I also love how the screens were switched off for that segment of the RIT so it was just Madonna (+ dancers) in front of a black background, like in the music video.

YESSS!! I AM ALL ABOUT THE MADONNA WALK. EVEN WHEN SHE'S JUST WALKING DOWN THE STREET IT'S THERE (HER style). Virgin Tour Madonna walk and PDP Madonna walk, don't even get me started. Her walk is also why I love NKM from RIT. Towards the end on the catwalk, for a split second the camera catches it when she's pointing to the audience. She's a pro, woman knows HOW TO WALK, let's leave it at that.

The bubblegum hair twirling strut in GMAYL gets no love?

Um that's direct from the who's that girl cartoon in the opening credits of the movie honey.