Do you want a duet with Adele on the next album?

Do you want a duet with Adele on the next album?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a duet with Adele on the next album?

She's boring and annoying. That's why. She's in a total different league. She's perfect for all those contemporary radios and her music is perfect for a mall or elevator. She's nothing actually.

Talk about immaturity... She's hardly nothing. Just because you don't like her doesn't mean your biased opinion is a fact. Also i don't take seriously people who say things like "Gaga is the future and Madonna is old news" and then come back on this forum as if nothing happened.

Talk about immaturity... She's hardly nothing. Just because you don't like her doesn't mean your biased opinion is a fact. Also i don't take seriously people who say things like "Gaga is the future and Madonna is old news" and then come back on this forum as if nothing happened.

Really? :lol: Still affected I see.

She's boring and annoying. That's why. She's in a total different league. She's perfect for all those contemporary radios and her music is perfect for a mall or elevator. She's nothing actually.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. I find her music boring and bland.

Guest bluejean

Adele is flavour of afew years ago. Her next album will get attention but it'll fade quickly like a Jewel, Alanis etc

• 3 weeks later...

Only duets with Adele Dazim

I say let it go :laugh: Also I agree that Adele cannot relive the success of 21 or at least chartwise. She can still achieve critical acclaim easily.

No duets at all. I personally would love a 100% Madonna ONLY album. Confessions' Isaac is the only exception. If a song benefits from a secondary voice for creative purposes, sure. But to have another well known artist singing lines that could have been sang by Madonna, huge NO NO!

Adele can have a duet with Madonna on HER album. The way it was with Britney Spears.

Of course it's probably not that simple. Madonna most likely has to collaborate and make few duets for commercial reasons. But Im still hoping for a Madonna only album.