Best and worst Madonna wannabe?

mad4mad2

Cus she's a nice person like me :laugh:

That a relief Reality. I thought you were going to say you had DD boobs or might be because you both have been photographed with Russell Brand ! Just kidding,.

Is cicatrix GU?

Pud, where have you been ? :lmao:

Best: GaGa, Gwen

Worst:Janet, Kylie

Whether you likes now or not , GaGa paid high quality homage to Madge for almost 3 years. Sadly GaGa then descended into plagiarism, fake impersonation, and then self pity. Gwen played things very well and was never fake but sadly went back to her pointless band.

Janet Jackson's 'sexualawakening' phase was an embarrassing copy of Madonna and deservedly her career nosedived reaching a nadir with nipple gate. Kylie's first true attempt at being Madonna was 'word is out' ...a horrendous flop. She's a sweet girl but her attempts to emulate M's concert performances are laughable.

Guest bluejean

hahaha. And what about this review from imbd? "Surprisingly enough, Madonna did not star in this horrible movie -even though she usually has a nose for the worst bombs and run to get involved in them".

:lmao:

hahaha. And what about this review from imbd? "Surprisingly enough, Madonna did not star in this horrible movie -even though she usually has a nose for the worst bombs and run to get involved in them".

Why do you find it funny constantly laughing at Madonna but not Kylie Minogue? I mean, maybe we should laugh at you and all your flops? I'm just pointing out one of your flops here. Me and my friend are sat laughing at your flop. Oh what a day this will be remembered as in the future. FLOP, FLOP, FLOOOOOOOOOOP.