MIA reveals she offered new track 'Sexodus' to Madonna first

Nikki

This track was given to Madonna too. This is a remix of the demo, called "Baby", given to Madonna! This is sooo freaking amazing!!!

This would have been perfect for MDNA.

Yes.

NO. If you like every song it doesn't make the album good or flawless.

I like MDNA songs (about half of the album) more than Music, AL, HC, LAV, ROL, but it has flaws. Generic songs! Bad lyrics!

Anyway, it is a good thing if you enjoy the entire album.

Guest Not4Pussies

NO. If you like every song it doesn't make the album good or flawless.

I like MDNA songs (about half of the album) more than Music, AL, HC, LAV, ROL, but it has flaws. Generic songs! Bad lyrics!

Anyway, it is a good thing if you enjoy the entire album.

216.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad she rejected it purely because this song is the best on Matangi

For anyone who hasn't heard it:

The original Sexodus, even though it's named Exodus

Sexodus - Hit-boy remix of Exodus

Sexodus is an amazing track. Madonna should ve recorded it! It reminds me sonically of Masive Attack. I think Madonna could ve made it better if she worked on it more (like adding addictive chorus). Actually I wouldnt mind some trip hop songs ala Sexodus on the next Madonna album. Maybe even Massive Attack should be brought as producers/songwriters?

So you telling me...

tumblr_mueuho4dZx1ri5qp0o1_500.gif

...we got BDay song,

tumblr_mueuho4dZx1ri5qp0o2_500.gif

...Instead of Sexodus

tumblr_mueuho4dZx1ri5qp0o3_500.gif

Matangi is sounding AMAZING.

M.I.A is on the cover of this weeks NME (not out yet) there's a quote of something like "people want me to be Madonna or Sid Vicious, when I'm Matangi bitch, I'm both"

something like that.

Guest Xanthium

I truly believe that Madonna wasted her opportunity to really collaborate with MIA. All we got was some guest rapping bullshit. What a waste. MIA and her crew could've brought the motherfucking beats y'all. I get giddy at thinking what MDNA could've been. It's still a great little pop record but MIA would've made Madonna push herself to create something new.

I truly believe that Madonna wasted her opportunity to really collaborate with MIA. All we got was some guest rapping bullshit. What a waste. MIA and her crew could've brought the motherfucking beats y'all. I get giddy at thinking what MDNA could've been. It's still a great little pop record but MIA would've made Madonna push herself to create something new.

I suppose she tried with Exodus

Guess it didn't work out

tumblr_lz8hgfB6fc1qdfppbo1_250.gif

On a vaguely related note, I sort of wish Madonna had recorded this demo by Mutya Buena -DNA. Just because it could have been changed to MDNA for Madonna's purposes. The demo is a bit rubbish (especially the lyrics in places) but Madonna could have done something with it and made it amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEAD9In4BEo

was it even sent to Madonna?

Sorry I can't accept that

Neither can I. Sexodus (Exodus) and Matangi as a whole are incredible. Some of the freshest stuff out there right now, and def could have been that shot in the arm MDNA needed. I can only imagine where M would have taken those sounds.

Neither can I. Sexodus (Exodus) and Matangi as a whole are incredible. Some of the freshest stuff out there right now, and def could have been that shot in the arm MDNA needed. I can only imagine where M would have taken those sounds.

I can't imagine Madonna doing this track, but in a way I can. Imagine M on the same instrumental as this. I'd love M to work with The Weeknd, that'd be a dream

I can't imagine Madonna doing this track, but in a way I can. Imagine M on the same instrumental as this. I'd love M to work with The Weeknd, that'd be a dream

That's more so what I'm referring to...the instrumental. As well as a lot of the sounds on the rest of the album...stuff that's really eclectic and fresh.

Sorry I can't accept that

Well, I was a fan of M.i.A. long before her first album even came out. I love her first album. The others have all been spotty to me. Kala is good, and I do really like the last one. I've listened to this one two or three times and it's not really clicking for me.

Well, I was a fan of M.i.A. long before her first album even came out. I love her first album. The others have all been spotty to me. Kala is good, and I do really like the last one. I've listened to this one two or three times and it's not really clicking for me.

I guess everyone has their opinions, love matangi so much though :)