Ask Me Anything

FreeMySoul

Have you ever considered making an album of acoustic or orchestral reworkings of your personal favorite songs (from your back catalogue)?

Also, if you met someone that had never listened to one of your albums as a whole, which one would you personally recommend that they listen to? What is the quintessential Madonna album according to you?

Thanks so much for doing this, and I hope you get back in the studio soon!

[–]_Madonna[S] 2 points

15 seconds ago

yes. ray of light

There's is so much footage shot on film of the BAT, maybe she's waiting for 2015 to release the blu-ray for a "25th anniversary release," or something. Then again, I had hoped she would do that in 2010 for the 20th year anniversary lol but I'm glad to know she's hinting on releasing it.

Madonna I want to apologize for booing at your concert oct 16th 2008. You mentioned Obama and I booed . I have felt bad for years after. I think you are a wonderful person and an amazing artist. Thank you for inspiring me all these years.

[–]_Madonna[S] 9 points

50 seconds ago

i forgive you

1208728_10152196612372388_998494997_n.pn

Uhnnn thats just fishy... i was there and it wasn't raining in the first day... she wasn't feeling well? that's ok... but it wasn't cold or anything. I was pissed.