Ask Me Anything

FreeMySoul

Guest astonishing!

swb377 70 points

41 minutes

ago

“American Life” was an unfairly maligned album and many of you fans rank it as one of your best. What do you think critics and casual listeners “didn’t get” about that album?

[–]_Madonna[S] 15 points

1 minute

ago

because i dealt with alot of controversial issues in it. i criticized american politics, the entertainment business in hollywood..i was in an angry mood when i was making it. maybe that came across. but i was in an angry mood when i made my last album too

“American Life” was an unfairly maligned album and many of you fans rank it as one of your best. What do you think critics and casual listeners “didn’t get” about that album?

[–]_Madonna[S] 27 βαθμοί

3 λεπτά πριν

because i dealt with alot of controversial issues in it. i criticized american politics, the entertainment business in hollywood..i was in an angry mood when i was making it. maybe that came across. but i was in an angry mood when i made my last album too

Directing a movie, next on her to do list..oh god..

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Q: Is there a new album coming in 2014?

A: there might be...my creative juices are flowing....

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

swb377 70 points

41 minutes

ago

[–]_Madonna[S] 15 points

1 minute

ago

That explains everything! Thanks Queen!