Queen

XXL

It's time for a new WORSHIP thread btw

Madonna is not my Queen (bc worshiping pop stars is lame) but she is THE Queen of Pop and there's only one.

Madonna is not my Queen (bc worshiping pop stars is lame) but she is THE Queen of Pop and there's only one.

I get exactly what you're saying...and I think that is really what fans mean when they say Queen. I've noticed a few fans of other atists taking it as a literal thing and saying it is just as bad as calling their fav, 'mother', for example :chuckle:

Yep and that's the difference between Madonna fans and fans of other artists...imo. We don't take it literally.

btw I wasn't implying that Nonoka take it literally when suggesting opening up a general "worship" thread. I'm all for it!

I'm pretty sure everybody is waiting for her breast to pop out. She was pregnant with Rocco, her breasts are huge !

And she's not even wearing a bra but at the same time the dress is super sleek

Love that!

God bless her for never putting plastic into that perfect Italian Renaissance balcony

Cause I remember her TRL appearance at the time, where she kept shooting down the pregnancy rumors while tightening the belt on her snake skin jacket and eating donuts :chuckle:

btw I wasn't implying that Nonoka take it literally when suggesting opening up a general "worship" thread. I'm all for it!

;)

No, I meant a thread where people can praise her for anything they want and tell anything they like about her (and also openly use terms that may fall into the loon/fangirl category...) :lol: