THE ELIMINATION GAME: Erotica

Guest Lum

Thief Of Hearts - 11

bytch! :angry: oh well... I forgive you cause u've been a sweetheart...plus, of the songs left Bye Bye is the only song I would really mind winning this ! :s703:

bytch! :angry: oh well... I forgive you cause u've been a sweetheart...plus, of the songs left Bye Bye is the only song I would really mind winning this ! :s703:

;)

I don't hate TOH at all, it just annoys me. Bye Bye Baby is a classic :lol:

Hmmm... Let me recall why was I pissed off? Oh yes, because you screwed up not once but twice and you are well aware of the rules.

I won't be surprised if you start another elimination game for erotica just the like last time you did for the previous survival game for AL... just because a single won the game instead of a non-single. :manson:

Still pissed, because of that? L to tha fucking OL. You were the one back then actually not accepting it, when almost everyone told you that you were wrong. I remember there were four songs left: Hollywood, Nothing Fails, Intervention and Die Another Day. Hollywood and NF had the same amount of votes and were eliminated. Intervention and Die Another Day were left, but you, as someone who basically hates AL, apart from DAD declared it the winner. A lot of people were actually telling you that you were wrong, but you ignored them. So I made a poll between these two and yes, DAD won in the end. After that I continued making the rest of the survival games and no one cared, except you. You were so pressed that you actually broke the rules multiple times, by voting for more than two songs. So don't be such a hypocrite because I made two or three mistakes. It happens! I apologized, I corrected them, whereas you didn't even bother to answer when I politely asked you to correct your votes.

THE END!

;)

I don't hate TOH at all, it just annoys me. Bye Bye Baby is a classic :lol:

a classic...but IT'S GONE NOW!! WAHAHAHAHA.. :smooch:

Ok, now things get really hard...hmmm

Erotica - 14

Deeper And Deeper - 12

Bad Girl - 11

Waiting - 10

Thief Of Hearts - 12

Secret Garden - 11

Still pissed, because of that? L to tha fucking OL. You were the one back then actually not accepting it, when almost everyone told you that you were wrong. I remember there were four songs left: Hollywood, Nothing Fails, Intervention and Die Another Day. Hollywood and NF had the same amount of votes and were eliminated. Intervention and Die Another Day were left, but you, as someone who basically hates AL, apart from DAD declared it the winner. A lot of people were actually telling you that you were wrong, but you ignored them. So I made a poll between these two and yes, DAD won in the end. After that I continued making the rest of the survival games and no one cared, except you. You were so pressed that you actually broke the rules multiple times, by voting for more than two songs. So don't be such a hypocrite because I made two or three mistakes. It happens! I apologized, I corrected them, whereas you didn't even bother to answer when I politely asked you to correct your votes.

THE END!

You broke the rules FIRST.

End of discussion.