The Elimination Game: Like A Prayer

Guest Lum

Like a Prayer - 28
Express Yourself - 9
Cherish - 17

Edit your post abe, I refuse to vote off EY. You'll have to do it yourselves if you want rid. lol

look i followed the rules of the game and so should u. you can't just change your vote. especially that I've already posted after you.

look i followed the rules of the game and so should u. you can't just change your vote. especially that I've already posted after you.

Yeah and so have I.

I was probably editing my post when you jumped in and posted yours, so I don't see why not. Especially when others seem to be doing whatever the hell they like in here.

so abrahm is + 1 on cherish and - on EY after FMB

Like a Prayer - 30
Express Yourself - 7
Cherish - 17

now i put mine
Like a Prayer - 29
Express Yourself - 8
Cherish - 17

Where does it state this in the rules?

I literally edited my post within seconds, I could understand it if I had waited a few minutes, but I didn't.

Abe posted when I was in the middle of an edit. This has happened regulary in here when others have edited theirs and i've had to change my post.

^ that's not fair. FMB even wrote that he's voting off EY and posted with EY - 1. My scores were based on what he wrote. Anyway, if this is the case then I'm out of the game.

bye.

Where does it state this in the rules?

As I said before, Abe posted when I was in the middle of an edit. This has happened regulary in here when others have edited theirs and i've had to change my post.

So someone has to edit their vote because you changed your mind?

^ that's not fair. FMB even wrote that he's voting off EY and posted with EY - 1. My scores were based on what he wrote. Anyway, if this is the case then I'm out of the game.

bye.

Yes, I did..but then I changed it within a split second. It's not my fault you live and breath this thread and pounce on anything anyone posts.

FMB posted :

EY -1

LAP +1

and wrote that he's tired of this and he decided to vote off Express yourself. I voted based on that. Then he goes edit and decides that he doesnt wanna do that.

Yes, I did..but then I changed it within a split second. It's not my fault you live and breath this thread and pounce on anything anyone posts.

I noticed and posted based on that. in that case it's too late for you to do so.

So someone has to edit their vote because you changed your mind?

Er, It's happened with other people, so why not me?

Have you even been following these threads?

I noticed and posted based on that. in that case it's too late for you to do so.

So what you're saying is, it's one rule for you and another for everybody else?

You must have a short memory. You were the one who fucked the thread up earlier and it HAD to be changed by someone else. I guess it's who you know and jacked off with in this place.

^ im not aware of that, nor did i participate in doing so. The only time you can edit your post is if someone posted directly before u and you had to change the calculations. it may not be in the book, but it's common sense.