NEW! "Exclusive" Access Hollywood interview... Monday 3/18

Mattress

she'll announce her dvd release date of the MDNA TOUR

and announce her secret project is a gun control advertisement/commercial/print ads

thats bout it, ya and andy

Yah, it will be a short segment, no doubt. But, if it's at the GLADD Awards, how does it know what she'll talk about, unless they sent her their couple of questions. :) (or maybe it was at a rehearsal or something?)

she'll announce her dvd release date of the MDNA TOUR

and announce her secret project is a gun control advertisement/commercial/print ads

thats bout it, ya and andy

I at least hope for a new clip from the DVD. :)

I'll get shit for this...but I don't think Madonna is a bad actor. There are FAR worse all over television. Like other aspects of Madonna's image (age, etc.), it's one of those things the public has latched on to that they sort of subconsciously believe, and enjoy making fun of... but that, to me, is because most of the public can't think for themselves anyway.

Does that mean M can do anything? No, she's not versatile in that sense. I think it takes a very specific kind of a role, with the right kind of film, to make it work for her as an actress. DSS, League, Evita prove that. And Breathless was great because it literally was her persona at that time. I think when her pop persona/re-inventions are somewhat tied in well with the acting roles (in the right films), it kind of works. Probably why something like Sunset Blvd would also be a good fit. But I do think her overall image/persona is so unbelievably strong in the public's mind that even if she does very well in a film, they can't separate the two...and the media doesn't help.

Anyway, as for this little interview...probably just GLAAD coverage. It'll be 30 sec or so, maybe a longer clip on the website.

Not to be a downer, but this will probably be a little 4-5 minute blurb that ties into the coverage of the GLAAD event tonight. I wouldn't expect too many revelations with this. :(

I thought the same thing... Usually the Access Hollywood interviews are very short!! Although i'm hoping for some DVD news!!!

I'll get shit for this...but I don't think Madonna is a bad actor. There are FAR worse all over television. Like other aspects of Madonna's image (age, etc.), it's one of those things the public has latched on to that they sort of subconsciously believe, and enjoy making fun of... but that, to me, is because most of the public can't think for themselves anyway.

Does that mean M can do anything? No, she's not versatile in that sense. I think it takes a very specific kind of a role, with the right kind of film, to make it work for her as an actress. DSS, League, Evita prove that. And Breathless was great because it literally was her persona at that time. I think when her pop persona/re-inventions are somewhat tied in well with the acting roles (in the right films), it kind of works. Probably why something like Sunset Blvd would also be a good fit. But I do think her overall image/persona is so unbelievably strong in the public's mind that even if she does very well in a film, they can't separate the two...and the media doesn't help.

Anyway, as for this little interview...probably just GLAAD coverage. It'll be 30 sec or so, maybe a longer clip on the website.

Agree.