Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

Brahim seems like a good guy but his friend incident must have cooled down their relationship... i just hope that he keeps their intimacy private... but we never know with those young boys...

Brahim seems like a good guy but his friend incident must have cooled down their relationship... i just hope that he keeps their intimacy private... but we never know with those young boys...

I've been away awhile..what was the 'friend incident'?

He should be looking for a basement apartment right about now.

I've been away awhile..what was the 'friend incident'?

He should be looking for a basement apartment right about now.

Chelle will know more because my memories crap. But his close friend was a dancer on the tour, left halfway and left Madonna in the lurch. She hired a new dancer and he hasnt been nice about M on twitter,(is that right?) Brahim has stayed friends.

I don't see anything wrong with that video.between M and Brahim

Really?

Well, Madonna is all smiles before Brahim comes in and touches her face. She has this disgusted face when he "puts his hands all over her body". She doesn't let that "aaah" scream that she usually does when he slaps her ass. Then she doesn't say "ok, B-boy Brahim show me what you got" before she lays on the floor. And at the end,,,well, she is just not interested in him :lol:

It's all so obvious, I'm surprised you can't see it.

Guest Not4Pussies

haha maybe he got jealous she kissed the female dancer

but doesnt she miss her queue?

she just sat there and she was supposed to get up, notice how Brahim, sort of signals her to get up

maybe he got jealous M kept staring at the black dancer

Guest bluejean

He's all smiles, he doesn't seem to be aware of why she's upset.

Because he's in the middle of a performance, what's he gonna do stop the music and ask her what's up :lol:

Guest bluejean

Oh Lilou one of the dancers on the tour is like Brahims best friend, they are in the same dance group together (Pockemon Crew), well Lilou left the tour in Novemeber and people have been speculating that he's been fired. There was an article out there suggesting he was fired because he wanted to leave the tour for 2 weeks to go back home to France for Ramadan, but he did tweet that the article was false. The same article suggests that Madonna and Brahim's relationship has been strained since she "fired" his best friend. On Twitter he's been arguing with some M fans, and to be honest some of them have been ridiculous as they seem to believe that this article is the truth and that he has been fired. But I personally dont believe he was fired as they hired a new dancer (Neguin) in late August who has taken over Lilou's part of the show. And Lilou was in Brazil the same time as the MDNA tour and the dancers hung out with him and all that...

Maybe they had a 3some and Madonna got shitty when she got left out of the action so she fired him

Yes, she's totally pissed at him. Patently clear. I'd love to be able to understand what she says this time at the point where she *usually* said, "Let's see B-boy, show us what you got" She does not say that this time.

Yes, she's totally pissed at him. Patently clear. I'd love to be able to understand what she says this time at the point where she *usually* said, "Let's see B-boy, show us what you got" She does not say that this time.

She says something like let's see what happens next

Madonna was definitely a little tipsy during Candy Shop LOL!

It was the last show and that Martini or whatever drink it was was probably not virgin.

• 2 weeks later...