Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

There was no real point, she was making a joke out of the situation. Same with the hydrangeas. Because she clearly thinks people make a big deal out of nothing. Which they do.

OH

Pointlessdonna :clap:

But how can I perform? I need some artificial stimulation!!!

You didn't like it?

I love it when she takes the piss

I liked how gently she axed someone to light her cigarette. :lol: I wish she would have gone all the way and smoked that thing. Instead, that damn cigarette seemed to bother her, as it kept her hand busy. That's why I think it was kinda pointless, idk.

Regarding the cigarrette thing, at one moment she said something along the lines of "...of course i don't inhale the smoke, i only do it cuz it looks glamorous..."

Her hands were shaking a little bit, im sure she was pretty damn nervous, but like i said in one of my other posts, i think she handled the situation amazingly well, like only one of the greatest performers of our time could handle it, so hats off to Madonna!

Huh?

There was a 1 hour blackout in the middle of the show, tickets were very expensive, it was extremely hot, people were fainting all over the place, nobody really knew what was going to happen, Guy O and the crew kept saying 5 more minutes, an hour went by and nothing happened, of course she was nervous when she came back on stage! She even thanked the crowd for acting so civilized given the circumstances, and yes, she looked nervous the first few songs.

Forgot to add, i was against the fence tip of the catwalk, of course i saw her hands shaking holding the cigarrette during the LAV/LS segment, thank you very much

No i'm not doubting you. It's just funny how you act in such a drama mode :dramatic::lmao: My MDNA experience was a fucking disaster and only now i can have a laugh about it :lol: In that day though i was genuinely fearing to not come out of it alive but thankfully my health and sanity survived intact :nervous: I'm ready for my next tour nightmare :phoneslut:

Oh but i wasnt making any drama, i was just pointing out what an amazing performer she is bacause it all seemed like a very bad dream during the long wait, there was no water no coke no beer no red bull nothing, the local production miscalculated the deman(thats what they said), it was extremely hot, saw lots and lots of girls and big boys fainting, it was terrible.

40 minutes into the wait i thought most ppl would be starting to leave, and even though a small portion of the audience left, 95% stayed and the show ended on a high with the whole stadium dancing to Holiday, that was my point, she's one of a kind.

he posted this:

BZaibat Real talk!!

A_GgU5dCAAEwlLd.jpg

probably nothing but i dont know if he ever posted something that wasnt about his dancing or travels. i think this is a first. too bad cuz i think theyre cute together

Guest bluejean

Oh. That looked awkward. Like she did not want him to touch her AT ALL. Especially when you compare it to the full on groping and kissing in earlier shows.