So what happened to the Stade de France show?

Apples388

Sorry this may have been posted earlier. I remember at the Stade De France show there were signs as people walked in the stadium saying that the show was being filmed. Any idea what that was for? Did that happen at all?

My theory is that the show was filmed for a future documentary, as was done with the Reinvention Tour. During the RT, Madonna filmed Lisboa for the DVD and Paris for Im going to tell you a secret. I hope that.

Well you can see from YouTube footage a big crane moving right next to the stage. I think people only spotted like two cameras, so it seems they were just getting specific shots. Someone at the time supposedly said they were just doing "tests" which doesn't really make much sense. Why not test during rehearsals or indoors or a day off or something?

I suppose they might or might not try and integrate the footage into the DVD (although she was wearing the good pants for that particular show.) It looks like they captured some good sweeping shots across the stage anyway and different angles from Miami.

We would have

My theory is that the show was filmed for a future documentary, as was done with the Reinvention Tour. During the RT, Madonna filmed Lisboa for the DVD and Paris for Im going to tell you a secret. I hope that.

we would certainly had already know something about a a Doc if that was the case , we didn't see cameras in any of her appearances or even on the sound checks (besides Guy O)

According to people that we there they never filmed the whole shows, just select performances like GB, Vogue and GMAYL

Wasn't there talk of select performances being played on screens across London and didn't we get some HD professional footage of GMAYL and EY at the early part of the tour on youtube?

I'm wondering if it all probably died a death after when the MDNA project started to flop in the media and plans to use the footage for promotion was abandoned as there was little interest. There was so much hype at the beginning about what was coming and then nothing happened.

Guest bluejean

Sounds very suspicious.

Was Human Nature and Like a Virgin filmed??

And the thing about "testing angles" doesn't really make sense since the songs they filmed were not performed at Olympia....

I'm starting to think/hope we really are getting a doco. But maybe it's not another Truth or Dare/Im Going To Tell You About Kabbalah type thing. Maybe it's something different.....

And remember too Steven Klein filmed some bits of US shows and in SA. Would he use other people's footage though in a doco?

Would he use other people's footage though in a doco?

Jonas Aukerland used some of the RIT Lisbon footage for Vogue in IGTTYAS... I'm sure if they needed something to reference and the footage is there Steven Klein would use it.