Second Leg or MDNApart2

pasqual

Second Leg  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gonna do it?

Um, hasn't she exhausted the European and North America market? The numbers for MDNA were great but that wouldn't carry over into another leg...she needs a hit album to draw those same kinds of numbers again. Excluding Australia and Asia maybe...

Hahaha

No it wouldnt!

Sorry fits well and NRM also. It could be great replacement of LAP but LAP is to big hit so it better fit where IAS

Thanks, hun! :kiss2:

Well thinking about it...NRM probably should replace IAS and maybe she could incorporate some elements of Shanti/Ashtangi too! *_*

So my MDNA 2.0 setlist would be:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Revolver or Beautiful Killer

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don't Preach/Sorry Medley (with some snippets from "Like It or Not")

5. I Don't Give A

6. Best Friend - Interlude

7. Express Yourself

8. Some Girls

9. Give Me All Your Luvin'

10. Turning Up the Hits/Turn Up the Radio

11. Open Your Heart

12. Masterpiece

13. Justify My Love - Interlude

14. Vogue

15. Physical Attraction (with snippets from "Impressive Instant")

16. Deeper and Deeper -> I know, I know, I know...but just because she's not singing Human Nature doesn't mean she's not going to show her ass/tits ;)

17. Like a Virgin/Love Spent Medley

18. Nobody Knows Me - Interlude

19. I'm Addicted

20. Nothing Really Matters (with snippets from "Shanti/Ashtangi")

21. Like a Prayer

22. Everybody

23. Celebration

Guest bluejean

Melbourne Cricket Ground :lmao:

Nobody plays concerts there. I don't really feel sorry for fans who fell for this, I mean come on. Every year there's some Madonna related April Fools joke.

Remember when in 1997 her new album was to be called 'Entrapment?' :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest groovyguy

http://www.mb.com.ph/article.php?aid=12812&sid=4&subid=26#.UZkZwqwzSvA

HOT ITEM: Madonna Philippine concert slated in December?

By Alex Valentin Brosas

Published: May 19, 2013

Pop superstar Madonna’s much-awaited concert in the country might soon be a reality.

As posted by showbiz columnist Mell Navarro on Facebook May 19, the iconic singer may actually give Pinoy concertgoers a Christmas treat this December.

“MADONNA CONCERT IN THE PHILIPPINES, DECEMBER 2013 ?!... Based from the super-excited Facebook and Twitter shoutout of ROBBY TARROZA (Robert Tarroza Stewart), former model-turned-actor/producer/director, they received an email confirmation that they won in the bidding of producing the much-awaited concert of Legendary and Global Superstar MADONNA in, yes, the Philippines!... After many years of waiting, seems like "this is it" for Madonna fans among the Filipinos to catch for her concert, the tickets of which, I'm sure, will be EXPENSIVE... that's why Robby is hoping that the Pinoy audience dan afford (I'm sure they will make ipon naman, hahaha),” came Mell’s revelation on Facebook recently.

Indeed, on May 19, a Facebook user with the account name Robert Tarroza Stewart (Robby Tarroza) posted on his page, “Woahhhhhh!!! Just got the email! We won the bid for Madonna! Now the question is... can the filipino people afford? I hope kaya!”

On the same account, the user also expressed: “How do i sleep now... all this excitement :) MADONNA! pls sponsors, support me now December 2013.”

Known far and wide as one of the most successful international singers in the world, Madonna churned out hit songs like “Like a Virgin,” “Material Girl,” “Papa Don't Preach,” “Like a Prayer,” and “Vogue,” to name a few. A music and a fashion icon both, she has spawned millions of loyal followers the world over.

Many of the former actor’s FB followers were just as excited about the good news, and expressed so on the page.

Minnie Buenazedacruz Sevilla couldn’t contain her enthusiasm and, obviously looking forward to this once-in-a-lifetime event, posted, “omg true to robby??? will spend for that!!!”

Even box office director Wenn Deramas expressed his excitement to watch his idol perform.

“Gusto ko manuod,” he said.

Karen Kwong Basilio, on the other hand, asked the FB page owner, “Do u have a date in mind na?”

Guest gang bang

http://www.mb.com.ph...26#.UZkZwqwzSvA

HOT ITEM: Madonna Philippine concert slated in December?

By Alex Valentin Brosas

Published: May 19, 2013

Pop superstar Madonna’s much-awaited concert in the country might soon be a reality.

As posted by showbiz columnist Mell Navarro on Facebook May 19, the iconic singer may actually give Pinoy concertgoers a Christmas treat this December.

“MADONNA CONCERT IN THE PHILIPPINES, DECEMBER 2013 ?!... Based from the super-excited Facebook and Twitter shoutout of ROBBY TARROZA (Robert Tarroza Stewart), former model-turned-actor/producer/director, they received an email confirmation that they won in the bidding of producing the much-awaited concert of Legendary and Global Superstar MADONNA in, yes, the Philippines!... After many years of waiting, seems like "this is it" for Madonna fans among the Filipinos to catch for her concert, the tickets of which, I'm sure, will be EXPENSIVE... that's why Robby is hoping that the Pinoy audience dan afford (I'm sure they will make ipon naman, hahaha),” came Mell’s revelation on Facebook recently.

Indeed, on May 19, a Facebook user with the account name Robert Tarroza Stewart (Robby Tarroza) posted on his page, “Woahhhhhh!!! Just got the email! We won the bid for Madonna! Now the question is... can the filipino people afford? I hope kaya!”

On the same account, the user also expressed: “How do i sleep now... all this excitement :) MADONNA! pls sponsors, support me now December 2013.”

Known far and wide as one of the most successful international singers in the world, Madonna churned out hit songs like “Like a Virgin,” “Material Girl,” “Papa Don't Preach,” “Like a Prayer,” and “Vogue,” to name a few. A music and a fashion icon both, she has spawned millions of loyal followers the world over.

Many of the former actor’s FB followers were just as excited about the good news, and expressed so on the page.

Minnie Buenazedacruz Sevilla couldn’t contain her enthusiasm and, obviously looking forward to this once-in-a-lifetime event, posted, “omg true to robby??? will spend for that!!!”

Even box office director Wenn Deramas expressed his excitement to watch his idol perform.

“Gusto ko manuod,” he said.

Karen Kwong Basilio, on the other hand, asked the FB page owner, “Do u have a date in mind na?”

omg

it's hard to believe stories like these as Madonna is not scheduled for touring this year, and its unlikely that she will perform more specially in the Philippines given the situation.

but i do hope it happens and for sure ill see M..

I am from the Philippines and yes, even I doubt this is happening... uhm what reason is she touring?

Would like it to be true of course... they can charge me $1000 i still would go...

I just hope that next album she comes back to Minnesota. :blush: And I hope she does another Golden Triangle-type thing!! LOVED THAT.