Second Leg or MDNApart2

pasqual

Second Leg  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gonna do it?

I know M has a lot of passion for what she does and always gives 100%, but i think she just wants it over and done with so she can take a lonnnnggggggggggg break which she needs.

I agree with others that it would help her financially to tour other parts of the world (australia & far east), but she must be so damn exhausted & burnt out by now. I think that after December she will take some time off.

I much rather have her asap make new music start a new era, but I guess that most likely won't happen.

Guest bluejean

All those people expecting a new album, prepare to be disappointed. I predict whatever she does they'll be a new film before a new album

I don't think we're getting another album until she's about to go on the road again... so no earlier than 2014 is my prediction (maybe 2015?). I hope there's a MDNA Part 2 for the summer of 2013, just so she can break her record and other fans who haven't seen her can get a chance to do so, although that likely leaves out Oz (because of June-Sept/stadiums).

As much as I would love her to do a second leg, I doubt it. I think she would be pretty worn out by now even though she has possibly more energy then any other entertainer around. Do people remember years ago in an interview printed somewhere after the Virgin Tour where she said how hard touring was and how she had no idea how Bruce Springsteen does it for so long ? I can't remember where I read that interview but for some reason it stuck in my mind. I thought that it would be even harder for her touring then most artists because she constantly dances as well, does not just get up and sing. Puts on a huge production and works so hard. Would love her to come to Australia and New Zealand though and other places that she has also missed.

no thanks, to many shows already and she needs to start working on her next project, if she goes on tour again almost a year will be lost.

I disagree

30 years, 12 studio albums, 8 huge worldwide tours, 3 GHs, a popular culture living icon. I don't think she needs to do anything anymore, she'll just do what she pleases from now and she's earned it. She doesn't need to follow a pattern anymore and financially oh well, when you've been around for 3 decades, amassing hundreds of millions and in your 30th year you still manage to be the highest earning celebrity out there, with a projected earning figure of $500m for the current year alone, it says a lot about what one needs to do

Guest bluejean

Hmm well I guess bottom line is we don't know what she's going to do. But a movie project could take up several years so I wouldn't be surprised if she did another tour before that. I guess it also depends on the contract she's signed to. Remember too she has a 3 album deal.

How is it going? Two live albums are one studio in deal? Or?

Anyway..she is radoholic. I cant see her to rest more than two months. New single could happen also. I doubt she even care how they live in charts. She could put one more mdna track. Do second leg spring\summer and release dvd in time. Then go to studio layer this year and have a new hit for 2014.

I feel she has more energy then ever. Since guy left she bites all the time. Look just how her show became the best ever and she enjoys. She want more and more.

She's given us an epic show, even better than I imagined and although I'm sorry for the Aussie fans she's earned a break. Let her sleep till 3pm enjoying her new NY house.

:clap:

As much as I'd love to have the opportunity of seeing her again and so soon, I wouldn't blame her for NOT wanting a 2013 run. Frankly she's been working non stop doing a gazillion diffferent things at once for the past 18 months alone

I don't know why everyone's so convinced she'll do another movie. WE received quite a bit of press but ultimately went nowhere critically/commercially. That was her baby, and her big shot at being taken seriously, and it missed the mark. Now I don't think it was a bad film at all, but Madonna spent 3 years on it and I'm not sure if she's willing to go through that same undertaking again if the expectation is that Hollywood is just waiting to dismiss her again. If she does something film related it may be a way less ambitious project. Or she may actually do something else.

XXL she signed a contract she has to follow that pattern album-tour. But I agree with you!

I dont want another leg of MDNA. She better save Australasia and Africa for her next tour. What if she doesnt have another hit? The new places can save the next tours!

XXL she signed a contract she has to follow that pattern album-tour. But I agree with you!

I dont want another leg of MDNA. She better save Australasia and Africa for her next tour. What if she doesnt have another hit? The new places can save the next tours!

what do you mean if she doesn't have a hit? i though it was already clear she doesn't need hits or a hit album to make a tour

All those people expecting a new album, prepare to be disappointed. I predict whatever she does they'll be a new film before a new album

I'm pretty much expecting the same. Kick Lola out, knock out a film and then see what demos some DJ has found that she can change a few words to later in the year.

Miguel she said in A LOT of interviews she cant wait to direct again. I think is pointless to discuss if we want it or not.

Thats CLEARLY what she wants to do.

I know most of us don't want it, but I think there's reason to doubt she'll go straight into that again. Hollywood is pretty unforgiving. She might wait a few years to do that - in the meantime, she may very well go into recording another album.

Remember, she has a contract for 2 more albums she needs to complete before she's 59. She doesn't have a contract for film.

I'm pretty much expecting the same. Kick Lola out, knock out a film and then see what demos some DJ has found that she can change a few words to later in the year.

Do you ever get tired of this attitude?

It would be artistic and commercial suicide to flog this tour way into next summer like some old pop dinosaur.

I hope she doesn't do another film right now but if she does it'll probably be some indie thing that she'll need to finance herself.

This tour is massive by its concept. M DNA must be a world tour and not half world tour. Ms DNA is uncomplited if it doesent go to japan or australia. Not possible.

the fan base is large there. And money comes by live shows not albums or bad movies.

Also...i think she ll do second leg then album and then movie. Next tour i think we ll se for more than 4 years.

and that next tour shouldnt be massive but exclusive...like small venues or even theatres...with intimate atmospheare and expensive tickets..yes..more expensive.

she ll need a new Reinvention of herself after this tour and it cant be again just back to dance music or some past acts but fresh and new like she did with ROL album back to 1998. Or, if not, she ll just stay in time loop of pop singer from 80' and 90' and thats not what she wants. I hope

I have a feeling that there's gonna be a second leg, but not an Australasian leg. I say she will go a similar route to S&S again and do more European shows similar to the fake(?) schedule that circulated a few weeks ago. I kind of hope she won't though as she would oversaturate the Euro market and it would ultimately harm her.