161 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gonna do it?

Guest Not4Pussies

i hope she doesn't do a second leg and especially in Europe

give the woman a break

and let he move on to a new project

MDNA is over. let's move on.

Guest bluejean

I think a 2nd leg is plausible if its only short like S&S 2nd leg was. It would be great if she does do Australia/Asia but I'm certainly not going to hold my breath.

I want a second leg!

I think more people need to experience this AMAZING tour.

Plus Bruce Springsteen is doing a second leg starting this coming March, and I don't want him to top MDNA!

interesting.

is that Polish site in English as well?

Only their interviews with Steve Sidelnyk, Luis Sanchis, Monte Pittman, Guy Sigsworth, Bobby Woods, Jeri Heiden, Moment Factory, Abel Korzeniowski, and Donna De Lory.

I'd love an O2 gig. Bloody GGW and intro in the daylight wasn't the same.

But I don't want her flopping in half empty places in Europe.

Although I would have her play a gig somewhere random like the football stadium in Brighton . .

Or the MARGATE WINTER GARDENS :wow:

Right; so all this so-called "speculation" about "talks" between her and LiveNation is based on that stupid comment by that charlatan Anna about "not taking no for an answer"? :rotfl:

No, I wouldn't say that.

Yaz first revealed that Madonna would spend most of 2013 recording her new album and that a new tour was being planned for 2014. Today, he revealed that a 2nd European leg was planned to start in April 2013 - those plans was cancelled in July 2012 along with the Australian leg, but Live Nation and Guy Oseary want Madonna to do a 2013 leg anyway.

To be fair, he wrote already a few days ago that LN and Guy want Madonna to tour in 2013, but we never knew of the initial planned-but-scrapped plans to do a 2nd European leg in April 2013 until today.

Guest Not4Pussies

i want something new already

if she is not releasing anymore MDNA singles or continuing on with the album then what for?

just to break the record, make more money and have her exhausted, no thanx.

No, I wouldn't say that.

Yaz first revealed that Madonna would spend most of 2013 recording her new album and that a new tour was being planned for 2014. Today, he revealed that a 2nd European leg was planned to start in April 2013 - those plans was cancelled in July 2012 along with the Australian leg, but Live Nation and Guy Oseary want Madonna to do a 2013 leg anyway.

But this makes no sense? Record a new album AND do a 2nd leg in 2013 AND then tour the new album in 2014? In which parallel universe can Madonna (or ANY HUMAN BEING for that matter) be able to do that? It just sounds a lot of Chinese whispers if you ask me. I know he is a reliable source but still, it just seems a bit... far fetched.

So now Live Nation and Guy want Madonna to do a 2013 leg of the MDNA Tour in Europe AND Oz? Or just Europe for April? What about the plans for a new album and that 2014 tour?

To be fair, he wrote already a few days ago that LN and Guy want Madonna to tour in 2013, but we never knew of the initial planned-but-scrapped plans to do a 2nd European leg in April 2013 until today.

Does he have the planned tour dates then?

Guest Not4Pussies

But this makes no sense? Record a new album AND do a 2nd leg in 2013 AND then tour the new album in 2014? In which parallel universe can Madonna (or ANY HUMAN BEING for that matter) be able to do that? It just sounds a lot of Chinese whispers if you ask me. I know he is a reliable source but still, it just seems a bit... far fetched.

So now Live Nation and Guy want Madonna to do a 2013 leg of the MDNA Tour in Europe AND Oz? Or just Europe for April? What about the plans for a new album and that 2014 tour?

i dont think that's what he meant.

he meant there were plans for a second leg in april 2013 but those plans were canceled on july 2012

the new plan is for madonna to record a new album in the beginning of this year with a tour in 2014

but LN and Guy want her to do a second leg of MDNA instead

Not4Pussies is right.

As of now, Madonna's next album is tentatively scheduled for release in late 2013, followed by a tour in 2014. But Live Nation and Guy Oseary want Madonna to do another leg of the MDNA Tour before she starts working on her next album. If they manage to convince her to tour again this year, the release of Madonna's next studio album and the following tour will be delayed, of course.

Yaz' post doesn't mention which markets a potential 2013 leg of the MDNA Tour would visit, but as Carta previously wrote in another thread, touring Australia any later than February is not an option unless Madonna does only arenas or waits until late 2013, which would be unlikely.

Neither does he mention any dates of the initially planned 2nd European leg - I believe no venues had been booked yet by the time the plans were scrapped.

Guest Not4Pussies

dont you guys want a new album and a new tour in 2014?

you guys can wait, no?

if she does a second leg of mdna tour a new album and tour will be pushed further back.

as well as the tour dvd

some of you need to move on. mdna tour was fucking amazing but unless she tours in australia/japan

then what's the point. just money?

Not4Pussies is right.

As of now, Madonna's next album is tentatively scheduled for release in late 2013, followed by a tour in 2014. But Live Nation and Guy Oseary want Madonna to do another leg of the MDNA Tour before she starts working on her next album. If they manage to convince her to tour again this year, the release of Madonna's next studio album and the following tour will be delayed, of course.

Yaz' post doesn't mention which markets a potential 2013 leg of the MDNA Tour would visit, but as Carta previously wrote in another thread, touring Australia any later than February is not an option unless Madonna does only arenas or waits until late 2013, which would be unlikely.

Neither does he mention any dates of the initially planned 2nd European leg - I believe no venues had been booked yet by the time the plans were scrapped.

I see - okay, that makes much more sense, thanks for that.

Well, if these rumours are indeed true, then I would much rather Madonna follows her own gut instinct and does not listen to LiveNation and she does not let Guy Oseary twist her arm into looking at the small picture and just going back on the road to make more money in the short term on an extension of the MDNA Tour, which (as Kim said earlier in this thread), would be commercial and artistic suicide in the grand scheme of events. Guy Oseary and LiveNation may not be looking at the big picture because they are seduced by the prospect of easy money - just send her out on the road for a few more months and make more millions; she's already rehearsed and played this show to death so there will be no prep time needed. However, it will be a really bad move for her on the long term. This album has run its course; the tour has run its course and she wants / needs to move on. The sooner she returns with a new album that throws her into a completely new realm and ends the MDNA era, the better.

Imagine if she came in as Cam's hick cousin from Mississippi (wherever hes from) and done the voice she uses in the Funny Song in DWT

Amazing!

Or A rival parent to Claire with Lola playing her daughter

Madge and Lola vs Claire and Hayley

Or an ex of Jay

Or a woman besotted with Phil

*dies*

I didn't read it that way. It seemed more that Anna was saying Live Nation told Madonna no to something she wanted to do, and Madonna believes you should never take no for an answer if you want something. I don't really see why Live Nation would be pushing a second leg that much because it was the highest grossing tour of the year and Madonna will in all likliehood be doing another tour in the next two or three years so it's not like this is their last chance to make money.

MDNA was probably also the most expensive show to produce. Even if it grossed the most, after costs it may not be all that profitable.

I say that LN do want her to do a second leg for sure. It is logical every way you look at it. The only deciding factor is what M wants to do.....making an album this year and creating a whole new tour for 2014 does not seem logical if she is indeed burnt out.

I want MDNA part 2 for new/neglected markets.

Guest Not4Pussies

and if madonna is in the mood to go back to a recording studio NOW as opposed to touring again this year

i think that's fucking great. the sooner the better

Guest Not4Pussies

I see - okay, that makes much more sense, thanks for that.

Well, if these rumours are indeed true, then I would much rather Madonna follows her own gut instinct and does not listen to LiveNation and she does not let Guy Oseary twist her arm into looking at the small picture and just going back on the road to make more money in the short term on an extension of the MDNA Tour, which (as Kim said earlier in this thread), would be commercial and artistic suicide in the grand scheme of events. Guy Oseary and LiveNation may not be looking at the big picture because they are seduced by the prospect of easy money - just send her out on the road for a few more months and make more millions; she's already rehearsed and played this show to death so there will be no prep time needed. However, it will be a really bad move for her on the long term. This album has run its course; the tour has run its course and she wants / needs to move on. The sooner she returns with a new album that throws her into a completely new realm and ends the MDNA era, the better.

amen.

Imagine if she came in as Cam's hick cousin from Mississippi (wherever hes from) and done the voice she uses in the Funny Song in DWT

That would be fucking awesome! But it would be weird cause they referenced her so many times already.

N4P and Suedehead are speaking the truth. No need for more MDNA. Is over. We need NEW things. Madonna needs. She can't rely on a previous album so much like she did on the past.

I'm DYING....or a rival adoptive parent, Mercy could make her acting debut hahahaha Mercy vs Lilly

Oh YeS!

And it doesn't matter they've referenced her so did Will & Grace but her and THAT WIG still appeared as someone else

I hated her Will and Grace performance...her acting was just dire I'm sorry...tbh I never really caught on with Will and grace so maybe thats why I felt that way

Modern Family such a better TV program for her to appear on

Agree on all counts

I remember that was a rumour on madonnarama she would do a cameo in a series in 2013.

I can't remember the name of the show. It was a hospital comedy.... anyone?

Grey's Anatomy? :rotfl:/>

To be fair she wouldn't be half as ridiculous as some of the shits on that TV show. You hear me Shonda fucking piece of shit Rhimes? :manson:/>

HaHa

I'd love her on GREYS (yes I'm still on board)

DR LOUISE FORTENSKY (MD)

She should go on DEXTER

Michael C Hall is a fan he went to Sticky and Sweet

She could be the new head of Miami Metro in a fetching pantsuit