São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

Finally the first video is up!

My sister made all the videos cause i didnt want to. So keep in mind, she is shorter than Madonna. The videos are not a masterpiece. Specially during the show when everybody was jumping! and she was suffocating hahaha

[media=]

[/media]

you bad!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do your sister read this forum?? :laugh:

Unforgettable day. Even tought I got a bad place (almost 10 people behind the front row),didn't see too much of the show at all,because everyone's arms was raised and I'm not that tall, even tought I wasn't feeling quite well during the concert 'cause i was too tired (I couldn't even sing anything after Express Yourself) and get away from the crowded area otherwise I'd puke, i'll never forget this day and have absolutely NO REGRETS (as was written on my shirt). What a fucking great time was to sing Like a Prayer clapping hands like the choir and do the choreography of Celebration *laughs*

I promise to myself:next time i'll go to every Sao Paulo concert,she worth it.

Is from rehearsals. My sister made all the videos cause i didnt want to. So keep in mind, she is shorter than Madonna. The videos are not a masterpiece. Specially during the show when everybody was jumping! and she was suffocating hahaha

just give her faaaannn... :chuckle:

Unforgettable day. Even tought I got a bad place (almost 10 people behind the front row),didn't see too much of the show at all,because everyone's arms was raised and I'm not that tall, even tought I wasn't feeling quite well during the concert 'cause i was too tired (I couldn't even sing anything after Express Yourself) and get away from the crowded area otherwise I'd puke, i'll never forget this day and have absolutely NO REGRETS (as was written on my shirt). What a fucking great time was to sing Like a Prayer clapping hands like the choir and do the choreography of Celebration *laughs*

I promise to myself:next time i'll go to every Sao Paulo concert,she worth it.

happy you enjoyed this great show, and welcome to the forum!!

When she didnt sing Like a Virgin.

I screamed NO at her face! Poor me! :lmao: That bitch!

[media=]

[/media]

she kept the money, but didn't satisfied the client!!!!

:hornybig:

Amazing videos!!!

In feel bad so for u for missing LAV but you have all these other epic moments from the show to look back at!

Thanks girl.

For sure! Im very happy for what I experienced! I will never forgive her for that though. Ive benn watching LAV performance all day. Im gonna go to Philadelphia now, just finished European leg. Im addicted! Is by far the best performance. Maybe the best of her career!

You'll be maazed how much this performance evolved and how it changes from one show to the other.

She did not cut 2-3 songs.

LAV\Love Spent is a medley.

Nobody said anything when she added songs to the setlist.

Many artists add\subtract songs during tours, and don't stick to one setlist.

So only LAV/LS was cut? I thought I heard that more was cut....IA for example. The only part that sucks is when there is a curfew and instead of going on earlier to ensure enough time for the show, songs are cut to compress the time. Concert artists can easily remove, add, switch around their setlists as they are more music-based shows, Madonna's shows are events, stories, productions.....cutting a song is like removing a scene from a film. Didn't Liz say removing GB or Revolver would be like cutting a scene from Macbeth? Why then is it okay to cut other pieces of the show?

Soundcheck is soundcheck, something that is really only exciting for the fans, and the "bonus" bits of Holiday and Everybody are just quick teases of the songs, it's not like they were added in full....the addition of LS was meshed into the original LAV, it's not like LAV was performed and then LS was added as a full song on it's own....I just do not really agree with your comparisons.