Madonna dedicates "Masterpiece" to Gaga. The ultimate diss? Discuss!

Apples388

you are a gaga stan

Right. Your perception is probably a little skewed even if you're not meaning it to be that way.

And if we branch out of it and look at what say, the non-stanners of the REAL WORLD think about this, they'd probably say "oh it's just Madonna having a laugh" and they probably wouldn't think for a second that Gaga is pooping her panties about it. Cuz she shouldn't be - her stans are, naturally. But her? If she is then like I said, oh dear...

I don't think what Madonna has been called in the past is that relevant. What makes it seem like bullying to me is that it has been relentless. Madonna is being snide and not saying anything outright awful, but the persistence of it is what makes it seem like she is targeting gaga and rather maliciously at that. Sure I recognize the humor but enough is enough.

SO madonna should shut up, but gaga and her little minions can continue to shade her behind the scenes? Madonna was the bigger person for MONTHS. All of gags friends trashed madonna and she never said a word! She's always said she loves gaga, time and time again so how is this bullying? I truly dont get it, and I don't see you making any sense really.

Right. Your perception is probably a little skewed even if you're not meaning it to be that way.

And if we branch out of it and look at what say, the non-stanners of the REAL WORLD think about this, they'd probably say "oh it's just Madonna having a laugh" and they probably wouldn't think for a second that Gaga is pooping her panties about it. Cuz she shouldn't be - her stans are, naturally. But her? If she is then like I said, oh dear...

Gaga was just upset that she hyped BTW to no end only to have everyone say "isnt that Madonna?" Gaga wanted some anthem for a generation, IMO BTW fits along side The Macerana, Who Let The Dogs Out etc at best and a Madonna parody at worst.... what if the song didn't copy Madonna but simply sucked? what would have been the story for poor Gaga then? but there is no doubt in my mind when Madonna mentions her name, it makes Gagas day.

:lmao: @anyone thinking that Madonna saying reductive and singing BTW on her tour is bullying :rotfl:

but she is the ultimate victim to her fans. to even raise an eyebrow at this slopfest is to bully. Madonna is strong so she isnt allowed to respond to anything.

SO madonna should shut up, but gaga and her little minions can continue to shade her behind the scenes? Madonna was the bigger person for MONTHS. All of gags friends trashed madonna and she never said a word! She's always said she loves gaga, time and time again so how is this bullying? I truly dont get it, and I don't see you making any sense really.

Gaga herself didn't say anything. How is she supposed to control what dumbass dj white shadow says on twitter?

If we're talking about what the unbiased world thinks, it's that Madonna is desperate for attention. Oh and of course the only reason I care is cus I'm a fan of both. I thought Kim looked ridiculous too though with her nicki crusade. These "legends" should be above chasing lessors for homage. It makes them look stupid. In the end nicki came out looking better and in the end gaga will too.

PS, your favourite bipolar "miss popular" girl"nicole" on the web has been shading madonna for it.

Madonna needs to either sue Lady Gaga or shut the fuck up.

And Lady Gaga needs to grow a backbone and hit back so hard Madonna voluntarily puts her other foot in the grave and closes the coffin.

With people like that, you can't be nice. You have to PUNCH. That's the only way to deal with them. Usually they freeze when you strike back

Notice Elton John tearing Madonna's wig off her scalp daily and Madonna saying she forgives him and not saying anything bad back.

Most of those people are like that in real life. They thrive on weakness and then when you punch they shrivel.

. @LadyGaga needs to stop being a pussy and tweet this link antimadonna.dark-host.com/gallery_unorig… with the hashtag #GrannyDOWN

:clap:

So I'm going to count on my one hand what Madonna's done towards Gaga....

Said in an interview she took Lola to the show and enjoyed it and it reminded her of when she was starting out...ok that's 1

...made the comment after a year of EVERYONE saying she was biting off M...so she said it was "reductive" that's 2...included BTW just to show those naysayers that the song IS identical (mind you, she's not saying anything wrong...just that it's identical and that we all know who had it first)...that's 3...in a Mexican interview, she said she liked her ...AGAIN, 4, and 5 this new comment.

Ok now let's go to Gaga's camp...

(who are all unprofessional bitches who think there all rock n roll for there stupid actions...and you CAN'T TELL ME GAGA DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE ACTING THIS WAY cause then you're delusional and I will hear you no longer)

1. Her producer viciously calling her names on twitter

2. Lady starlight dissing her on twitter

Ok guys this is where it started officially. I'm not going through the ENTIRE laundry list of stupid things Gaga did for attention cause at this point it's just too much to even compile and remember but add in...I'm sure many of you can't stand to see just TWO little things I just listed.

Gaga herself didn't say anything. How is she supposed to control what dumbass dj white shadow says on twitter?

Now don't pretend to be uninformed. you know very well that gaga has been a nasty bitch towards madonna ever since BTW got on the radio.

If we're talking about what the unbiased world thinks, it's that Madonna is desperate for attention. Oh and of course the only reason I care is cus I'm a fan of both. I thought Kim looked ridiculous too though with her nicki crusade. These "legends" should be above chasing lessors for homage. It makes them look stupid. In the end nicki came out looking better and in the end gaga will too.

NICKI MINAJ NEVER ENDED UP LOOKING BETTER THAN KIM. Whether Kim is ever relevant again or whether she looks physically great doesn't take away from the fact that she is actually a RAPPER. I don't know if you've ever listened to rap but that's not what Nicki does. So it was the highest insult anyone could make to, not only call yourself a rapper, but continuously and rigorously copy Lil Kim.

Don't get me started on Gaga playing the victim cause it's really a disgrace when she knows currently all the "victims" in real life situations are the only reason the media sides with her, and she clearly is just manipulating them for sympathy. Less are siding with Madonna because she's "old" and she's not a fake bitch who's going to try and play her cards for any media outlet to accept her. That's who she's always been.

It's amusing how these monsters know very well what we are talking about (starting with lying about emails, thanking whitney, and so on, and so on.. a bit "tea sipping and putting in some poison for madonna in there".. the NME interview.. you all know it.) yet they always ask for it again and again.. Why do monsters always want us to repeat what they know? Not only do these people have no idea about pop culture and music pre-2000, they also make comments based on emotion instead of facts. All of a sudden it's as if the BTW and Express Yourself soap opera never happened. Poor little GAH-GAH is being "bullied" by the "evil queen". (hence why she wants to be a weak disney princess all of a sudden. wanting to be rescued. where are the ladies with POWER and independence? hello feminists?! wake up and call her out!)

It's sad how the roles have turned. Gaga can mimick every move that madonna makes, but because Madonna made a few comments about it, she suddenly should "shut the hell up" because it makes her seem "desperate". How so exactly? It's like Madonna just can't win this one, she has to be silent and let gaga do what she wants, even if that means mimicking not only madonna's looks, songs, and career steps, but also her accent. And in the meantime she can just claim to be unaware of what came before her while being passive aggressive about Madonna when she's bored on her fansite, or let others (such as DJWS & Elton John, lady starlight, LaurieAnn Gibson, etc do her dirty work). Sorry but that's just bullshit to me. And if Madonna wants to say something, then she certainly has more right to comment than lady GAH-GAH. That cunt has been in the business for barely 4 years and they all think they can win this by shitting on her face with their bullshit? FORGET IT.

Nicki didn't win anything, what kim did was payback, rightfully so. Lot's of things happened behind the scenes with them.

And are you serious? "gaga cant control what they say" if she can tell her LITTLE MONSTERS not to shade madonna, why couldnt she tell all her friends to stop? she had to know it was going on, and don't act like they weren't probably talking shit about madonna to gaga, she probably said bad things as well! Basically, she used them to do her dirty work, say what she know's she couldn't say! That's the exact same thing that's happening right now with PEREZ, tara, gaga's make up artist is fueling their "feud", and all lady gaga did was post a sob story on her stupid site!

And gaga will never come out looking better. she's already made herself into a walking parody. Her steam is blowing out. Just like Nicki, soon we will see gaga pushing single after single on to us, begging her little monsters to buy her music, and releasing album after album to try and stay relevant. You do know Nicki's album isnt even PLATINUM yet?? And guess what, she's releasing ANOTHER ONE! And keep in mind, ALL of lil kims albums are platinum. Most of what Nicki has accomplished, KIM AREADY HAS. And, she's stopped talking about Nicki, and now Nicki is becoming a SELL OUT, she BARELY RELEASES RAP SONGS!

And Madonna desperate for attention? More like, LOVING that she has the POWER to get it, based on making such silly snide remarks. If madonna was TRULY desperate as you CLAIM, she'd be doing much MUCH more than she's doing now.

It's amusing how these monsters know very well what we are talking about (starting with lying about emails, thanking whitney, and so on, and so on.. a bit "tea sipping and putting in some poison for madonna in there".. the NME interview.. you all know it.) yet they always ask for it again and again.. Why do monsters always want us to repeat what they know? Not only do these people have no idea about pop culture and music pre-2000, they also make comments based on emotion instead of facts. All of a sudden it's as if the BTW and Express Yourself soap opera never happened. Poor little GAH-GAH is being "bullied" by the "evil queen". (hence why she wants to be a weak disney princess all of a sudden. wanting to be rescued. where are the ladies with POWER and independence? hello feminists?! wake up and call her out!)

It's sad how the roles have turned. Gaga can mimick every move that madonna makes, but because Madonna made a few comments about it, she suddenly should "shut the hell up" because it makes her seem "desperate". How so exactly? It's like Madonna just can't win this one, she has to be silent and let gaga do what she wants, even if that means mimicking not only madonna's looks, songs, and career steps, but also her accent. And in the meantime she can just claim to be unaware of what came before her while being passive aggressive about Madonna when she's bored on her fansite, or let others (such as DJWS & Elton John, lady starlight, LaurieAnn Gibson, etc do her dirty work). Sorry but that's just bullshit to me. And if Madonna wants to say something, then she certainly has more right to comment than lady GAH-GAH. That cunt has been in the business for barely 4 years and they all think they can win this by shitting on her face with their bullshit? FORGET IT.

In my lifetime, I couldn't have said it better. :clap:

I've jus been so flustered with this ridiculousness that I've lost all organization skills to debate it. That is exactly how I feel. But as we all know Madonna will ACTUALLY do whatever the fuck she wants and no disgusting little monsters will stop her from saying what's on her mind, even if the media wants to paint her as the evil witch. It doesn't matter. Fuck the media for constantly being biased and untrue and fuck Gaga for being the fakest bitch in the business. A fraud! That bitch is the biggest scam music's had since Mini Vanilli.

Nicki didn't win anything, what kim did was payback, rightfully so. Lot's of things happened behind the scenes with them.

And are you serious? "gaga cant control what they say" if she can tell her LITTLE MONSTERS not to shade madonna, why couldnt she tell all her friends to stop? she had to know it was going on, and don't act like they weren't probably talking shit about madonna to gaga, she probably said bad things as well! Basically, she used them to do her dirty work, say what she know's she couldn't say! That's the exact same thing that's happening right now with PEREZ, tara, gaga's make up artist is fueling their "feud", and all lady gaga did was post a sob story on her stupid site!

And gaga will never come out looking better. she's already made herself into a walking parody. Her steam is blowing out. Just like Nicki, soon we will see gaga pushing single after single on to us, begging her little monsters to buy her music, and releasing album after album to try and stay relevant. You do know Nicki's album isnt even PLATINUM yet?? And guess what, she's releasing ANOTHER ONE! And keep in mind, ALL of lil kims albums are platinum. Most of what Nicki has accomplished, KIM AREADY HAS. And, she's stopped talking about Nicki, and now Nicki is becoming a SELL OUT, she BARELY RELEASES RAP SONGS!

And Madonna desperate for attention? More like, LOVING that she has the POWER to get it, based on making such silly snide remarks. If madonna was TRULY desperate as you CLAIM, she'd be doing much MUCH more than she's doing now.

Thank you! Nicki's another running train wreck. Calling herself a rapper... PLEASE, it really is embarrassing. Kim doesn't need to prove anything. Releasing that mixtape was all she needed to do to show real listeners of rap why they loved Kim and why they were so confused as to why Nicki was copying Kim when she wasn't even rapping and it worked just fine.

These girls have no shame, no respect for the people that paved their way and it's just shocking that this message is being passed down to their listeners and they will fight that message blindly without facts...reminds me of a certain party in the election...

Oh folx are really riled now lol.

Nicki looks better end of story. When Kim was making such a big deal over it, I said to myself how tacky, Madonna would never do this over Lady Gaga. Oops! Madonna has more tact but it's still just as pathetic. In both cases, Nicki and Gaga have cited Kim and Madonna as influences at the beginning of their careers and beyond. If Gaga didn't intentionally channel Madonna on BTW I believe her. She was shady for sure, but I think she was annoyed. I'm not really defending how she handled it because she could have done it better. Regardless of how Gaga handled it, Madonna brought herself down to that catty level, and she's stayed there since the reductive comment. It's not a good look, and everyone who isn't on this board will agree with me.

Madonna is always desperate for attention, let's be real. She's loving this and the relevancy it's bringing her. She really should be thanking Gaga!

Is ketchup doing some sort of Internet performance art cause it is unreal

Unreal for sure! :dead:

The whole "Madonna's desperate for attention and she should be thanking Gaga" comment...

I just think of Yankee Stadium, during the storm, looking around and thinking, "Gaga who?"

Thank you! Nicki's another running train wreck. Calling herself a rapper... PLEASE, it really is embarrassing. Kim doesn't need to prove anything. Releasing that mixtape was all she needed to do to show real listeners of rap why they loved Kim and why they were so confused as to why Nicki was copying Kim when she wasn't even rapping and it worked just fine.

These girls have no shame, no respect for the people that paved their way and it's just shocking that this message is being passed down to their listeners and they will fight that message blindly without facts...reminds me of a certain party in the election...

BINGO. Yet she had her whole life revolve around Nicki. It's sad. If Kim and Madonna have nothing to prove, you don't act like you have something to prove.

Unreal for sure! :dead:

The whole "Madonna's desperate for attention and she should be thanking Gaga" comment...

I just think of Yankee Stadium, during the storm, looking around and thinking, "Gaga who?"

Why would YOU be thinking about Gaga (aside from her mainstay in the setlist) at a Madonna concert. I mean really :newspaper:

She had one song that was a response to Nicki. It's something you do in rap when someone disrespects you.

How has anything else revolved around Nicki? I'm not you understand anything about Lil Kim...

I don't mind Nicki Minaj as much as GAH-GAH because she doesn't seem (to me, from what I've noticed) as pretentious as gah-gah. the media also doesn't protect her like they do with gah-gaf, and also: she's not known to be a victim. However, this is the perfect example of an "artist" that got really famous after gaga. and look how she mimics someone who came before her (Lil Kim). what do you think will happen to other new "artists" coming the next few years? what if they also will base their careers on that of others without giving proper credit?

Why would YOU be thinking about Gaga (aside from her mainstay in the setlist) at a Madonna concert. I mean really :newspaper:

Because I spend time on this forum and I have to deal with your lack of knowledge. So I just have to wonder where it all comes from.

It's sympathy and compassion.

I feel for you.

I am a good person after all.

She had one song that was a response to Nicki. It's something you do in rap when someone disrespects you.

How has anything else revolved around Nicki? I'm not you understand anything about Lil Kim...

Her mixtape was called black friday for god's sake and the cover was Kim beheading Nicki :rotfl:

Madonna is always desperate for attention, let's be real. She's loving this and the relevancy it's bringing her. She really should be thanking Gaga!

Again the exact same thing can be said about lady-gah-gah. the only difference is that she's a much bigger attention whore than madonna. and one with no sense of humour, backbone, or self awareness.

I don't mind Nicki Minaj as much as GAH-GAH because she doesn't seem (to me, from what I've noticed) as pretentious as gah-gah. the media also doesn't protect her like they do with gah-gaf, and also: she's not known to be a victim. However, this is the perfect example of an "artist" that got really famous after gaga. and look how she mimics someone who came before her (Lil Kim). what do you think will happen to other new "artists" coming the next few years? what if they also will base their careers on that of others without giving proper credit?

I think that's what's happening and that's why they did it...cause they wanted to somehow reinvent the music business model and prove that through controversy of this sort, they can sell records. To me, though, I would NEVER be part of it. It's a disgrace and shows what kind of disgusting person you are. I actually don't mind Nicki either and agree with you on your points but I just don't like her music AT ALL so that's why I don't like her.