Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

Guest pedrohdi

So the munsters are to blame for that big red bar under the video? Don't they have anything better to do?

Well with an idol like that, i guess they don't!

Well why so many negative votes? And plus my country is already collapsed but proud

Hey I love Greece and your people, just been to Nafplio

But her intentions were right she was trying to say the problem is in the governments

I cant' stop thinking how much Brahim has inspired the Le Pen video and this speech, seeing that he is a minority living in France he must have experienced racism first hand

And it seems Madonna is actually very well informed and the joke is on those making fun of her. Lately there is an increase on racist attacks and anti-immigrant sentiments in Greece, and just like in France a far-right party got a high percentage in the election. Her reference was not just about the financial crisis.

Not everybody is aware of those things.

Never it was said that the show was going to last 1 hour.

And by the way, it lasted 50 minutes.

She should have easily add 2 or 3 songs really.

But the performance was good, obviously.

So the munsters are to blame for that big red bar under the video? Don't they have anything better to do?

Monsters are mainly preteens and in general they are outcasts and freaks without lives outside the internet

Given their demographic they have much influence and power (and time) to bash anything Madonna related in the internet

Sadly, people who don't know about the ongoing campaigns of the monsters believe that the negativity is a faithful reflection of the general public's feelings towards M

When she was rolling around in her coat with her gorgeous ass hanging out I immediately thought of MTV LAV.

I LOVE THIS WOMAN

Monsters are mainly preteens and in general they are outcasts and freaks without lives outside the internet

Given their demographic they have much influence and power (and time) to bash anything Madonna related in the internet

Sadly, people who don't know about the ongoing campaigns of the monsters believe that the negativity is a faithful reflection of the general public's feelings towards M

You are so right. I'm sorry for Gaga having this kind of fans. Maybe she is to blame though

at the same time she was singin' Je t'aime, on an italian tv channel started the broadcast of "French kiss" with meg ryan... :s98:

Guest bluejean

I'm not being literal, I'm just saying maybe people disliked it while they were waiting impatiently for her to come on? Why do people have to be so serious all the time?

So glad we get these songs with proper live vocals instead of the fake ones that will probably be on the DVD.