Vienna - July 29

hyper

actually, i just talked to a friend who was there working for her and she said that the reason why she was over 1 hour late was: she didn't wanted to perform in front of 'not so many' people so her tame went outside of the stadium and gave people tickets for free.

Fuck you too.

Guest kidintown

excuse me? why all the fuck you's?

i'm a big fan, look back the few pages!

i just said what a friend told me...

well supposing what you wrote is true your friend is making it all up. check out the pictures/footage. why would they need to do that? or a more likely option: too many people infiltrating on here lately to spread and spin completely made up negative shit

actually, i just talked to a friend who was there working for her and she said that the reason why she was over 1 hour late was: she didn't wanted to perform in front of 'not so many' people so her tame went outside of the stadium and gave people tickets for free.

So there were lots of people just passing by who got free tickets, and happened to have nothing to do so went to the show? What a crock of shite.

Its not like she is Kylie, Janet or Mariah and cant move tickets in some areas. The boxscores have proved that. Can some people just get that through their heads?

Guest pedrohdi

So there were lots of people just passing by who got free tickets, and happened to have nothing to do so went to the show? What a crock of shite.

Its not like she is Kylie, Janet or Mariah and cant move tickets in some areas. The boxscores have proved that. Can some people just get that through their heads?

looooool yeah, I can see that, people randomly just passing by and all of of sudden... snap here's tickets to see M loooool I totally believe that! NOT!!!!

:chuckle:

i always wondered where the hell do u guys go to the bathroom, if u leave dont u lose ur spot?!?!?!

The answer is simple: we don't!

When I went to the Copenhagen show, I didn't go to the bathroom from 4 pm until midnight.

ohhhhhh a sexy Madonna fan! woot........if that is rehearsal, it must be hours before show starts, i always wondered where the hell do u guys go to the bathroom, if u leave dont u lose ur spot?!?!?!

i simply didn't drink beer, do haf no problems.... :laugh::s377:

LMAO dont believe everything someone tells u and what u read!!! come on now-u gotta be intelligent to be a madonna fan or we will tear u apart, lol unlike other artists

AND U DONT!!!

ACTUALLY I believe that as much as I believe Madonna walked by you and commented on your vile leather pants i.e. NOT AT ALL.

Clearly this "kidintown" has been lying about everything all along.

I wouldn't be surprised if he/she/it was never in the audience in general admission, let alone backstage VIP and Golden Triangle.

Clearly this "kidintown" has been lying about everything all along.

I wouldn't be surprised if he/she/it was never in the audience in general admission, let alone backstage VIP and Golden Triangle.

I wouldn't be surprised if he/she/it was someone coming from other shores alltogether.

It's kind of in the nickname too.

Guest kidintown

i just told you what the friend told me. she was, as i said really late on stage and it's true that they gifted some tickets in front of the stadium because many people said that they just came and in front of the stadium, they are gifting away a few tickets. but of course, we don't know if that was madonna's team or just a company that maybe gifted some tickets as promotion for their company..whatever. i just wrote what i heard, not what i know so it's just a comment and some of you are really acting rude.

Considering that this has NEVER happened in any Madonna concert over her 30 year career, even when she has no sold out certain shows, I find your "friends" report to be very questionnable. In fact I think it's a downright lie to damage Madonna's reputation.

Now, tell us more about how Madonna complemented your trousers please. :lmao:

Guest kidintown

Considering that this has NEVER happened in any Madonna concert over her 30 year career, even when she has no sold out certain shows, I find your "friends" report to be very questionnable. In fact I think it's a downright lie to damage Madonna's reputation.

you clearly have a problem with me.

dear suedehead, it's not a secret or an insider news that the concert wasn't sold out. you can ask more people here that have been at the concert. the triangle, golden circle and standing places were really almost full but on the back up, where the people were sitting, there were many empty seats. even the company that was managing her concert in vienna said that it isn't sold out.

Let's wait till the boxscores are out before we start stating FACTS please. Just wait and see what the boxscores will reveal. I don't care what the insiders and the media say because it's all unsubstantiated at the moment.

Now, did you manage to take any pictures of the backstage area with the dancers and Madonna? Maybe a sneaky one on your phone? It's all so easy to do these days. I would have done it - just to prove that I'm not lying!

Suede, I love you but I have to correct you. In the S&S 2009, Guy O posted on twitter before a show, paraphrasing: "Who wants free tickets for Madonna show tonight, meet me at the venue"

I remember so well because I tought it was very unfair with the people that payed a fortune to see her.

Guest kidintown

Let's wait till the boxscores are out before we start stating FACTS please. Just wait and see what the boxscores will reveal. I don't care what the insiders and the media say because it's all unsubstantiated at the moment.

Now, did you manage to take any pictures of the backstage area with the dancers and Madonna? Maybe a sneaky one on your phone? It's all so easy to do these days. I would have done it - just to prove that I'm not lying!

well, it was not completely sold out, that's actually the point.

about the rest: i had a perfect night, saw a great show and was in a amazing mood and i'm still. no stranger could ruin that for me. and about the lying part, i have nothing to prove. i'm just happy that she was in my city, performed for many people and they really enjoyed it because they danced and sang with her like it was the end of the world. everybody should see that show, it was spectacular. it's stupid to discuss more about that..hope you enjoyed the concert or WILL enjoy it when you see it!

and also at the soundcheck, she even said that she want more people to come in!

She just asked why the triangle wasn't full yet that's all.

She wasn't late anyway, she's been starting about 10pm this whole tour, except where there's been a curfew. Nor does she sit around backstage WAITING to go on. She leaves after soundcheck then arrives back at the venue ready to just go on stage. THAT must be when you SAW HER :chuckle:

Suede, I love you but I have to correct you. In the S&S 2009, Guy O posted on twitter before a show, paraphrasing: "Who wants free tickets for Madonna show tonight, meet me at the venue"

Well that's a very rare occurence indeed. Madonna is famously (and rightly) stingy when it comes to giving out complimentary tickets.

She wasn't late anyway, she's been starting about 10pm this whole tour, except where there's been a curfew. Nor does she sit around backstage WAITING to go on. She leaves after soundcheck then arrives back at the venue ready to just go on stage. THAT must be when you SAW HER :chuckle:

He must have been in her hotel room :lmao:

Anyway, both Abu Dhabi shows I saw she was onstage at 10:00pm and soundcheck was around 5pm. I guess she just sat there backstage for 5 hours twiddling her thumbs :rotfl:

Guest kidintown

i wanna see more posts from people that have been to the concert in vienna because i wanna know, how you liked it :)

I remember so well because I tought it was very unfair with the people that payed a fortune to see her.

Which show was that?

Anyway, that is probably the only time it happened - and it was done on Twitter publicly. Which means there must have been some reason (not necessarily low ticket sales), probably extra tickets that were allocated to industry types that became available.

Which show was that?

Anyway, that is probably the only time it happened - and it was done on Twitter publicly. Which means there must have been some reason (not necessarily low ticket sales), probably extra tickets that were allocated to industry types that became available.

Yeah, probably was that. I cant remember the show. It's not Madonna type at all to give away tickets.

It's official Madonna has been seen outside the stadium handing tickets to random people passing by in a desperate bid to fill the stadium. It seems she has succeeded

487820_398502320197144_899521579_n.jpg?w=1024

101.jpg