Vienna - July 29

hyper

Guest kidintown

Yeah. I'd appreciate that, thanks :)

By the way did the contest for the triangle tickets start?

i actually don't know because i'm getting the triangle 'wristband' from a friend but probably we will be in front of the golden triangle there where the crew and security is.

Thank you!

That's for sure, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

This is also my first time to go to Vienna, so I'll probably walk around the city the day before.

i can give you some tips about great spots in vienna :)

vienna is so beautiful....i've been only once but except a bad night i have such a good memory of it....and i've not even been at the sacher.....

Guest kidintown

vienna is so beautiful....i've been only once but except a bad night i have such a good memory of it....and i've not even been at the sacher.....

i really love to live here.

can't wait to see the concert this sunday.

i'm extremely excited!

Well time has come!!! I' m right now at Ibiza but going to Vienna in a few to see the most highly anticipated Madonna concert ever after the 2008 nightmare lol...so guys, i have the early entry gold ticket and will probably wear a shirt with Brasil written on so i will probably be an easy spot in the crowd hehe...anyway, if you are a hot guy and would like to introduce yourself to discuss the latest Madge developments fell free but if you look like a little monster type just leave me alone!!! :-) See you in Vienna!

you should fly to austria and join me at the show :)

oh and btw, i saw in a thread that you tried to get tickets for the special paris show on thursday, so did you get some tickets or not?

Can we play Before Sunrise when I go there? :rosey:

And about the ticket, I'm on it... I may have one ticket tomorrow if everything goes well! :tigger:

Guest kidintown

Can we play Before Sunrise when I go there? :rosey:

And about the ticket, I'm on it... I may have one ticket tomorrow if everything goes well! :tigger:

what is before sunrise?^^

Guest kidintown

so i just talked to a good friend who works at the company which is arranging the concert here and in the stadium in vienna, 51.500 people fit in. and before you are afraid that the stadium is going to be empty..HOLY FUCK: THEY SOLD ABOUT 28.000-30.000 TICKETS!!!

I'M FUCKING EXCITEDD!!

Guest kidintown

So nobody knows anything about the triangle tickets? :(

well what i know, when you wait to get in the stadium, some people are giving out the triangle wristbands but maybe i could get you in the golden triangle too :)

well what i know, when you wait to get in the stadium, some people are giving out the triangle wristbands but maybe i could get you in the golden triangle too :)

Wow, you do have friends in high places!

Guest kidintown

Wow, you do have friends in high places!

haha but you still need to tell me about that 'before sunrise' thing ^

Oh it really is, this gets a little lost in the "fiasco talk". I hope she gets to see a little of the city as well this time. She should go see the Klimts at Belvedere castle - mainly because I live 2 mins from there *stalk* :lol:

BTW I'm still considering Zurich as well (or Oslo or Nice). May I ask how you ordered the tickets?

Oh, I bought the live pass back in February and then I automatically got to the page where the tickets were sold...It was called "ticketcorner" (the same as eventim).

Oh, I bought the live pass back in February and then I automatically got to the page where the tickets were sold...It was called "ticketcorner" (the same as eventim).

Thanks!

I just checked ticketcorner and there are still GA tickets available ... so tempted

Guest kidintown

i'm just putting together my outfit for sunday. tight leather jeans, a black tank top that is almost revealing everything and black boots with some gold details on them. wanna look HAWT for the queen!

Guest alieniaac

I'd be very grateful if you would.

i am not going to any shows because i am poor and she is not playing anywhere near part of my country :(

so i live vicariously through this forum for tour info - which has been amazing!

Guest kidintown

i am not going to any shows because i am poor and she is not playing anywhere near part of my country :(

so i live vicariously through this forum for tour info - which has been amazing!

we will keep you updated :)

Ah you're in Canada ... I was just wondering because you're so active in the tour forum and had Europe set as your location

Guest alieniaac

I'm so pissed off!

I didn't see that the contest for the Triangle tickets started and I submited like a minute ago.

Gosh!

Did you guys do it?

Guest kidintown

I'm so pissed off!

I didn't see that the contest for the Triangle tickets started and I submited like a minute ago.

Gosh!

Did you guys do it?

where is there something like that for vienna? XD