MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

It looks amazing, but I think she looks tired :(

She had more energy during the rehearsals. I hope she will do better in Abu Dhabi. But the opening is really awesome!

From what I've seen so far GGW looks great...Express Yourself looks a bit lame and tired with the majorette theme...GMAYL looks and sounds awesome...Turn Up The Radio really isn't a stand still with a guitar song...it's one you're supposed to move to.

That pro footage is :wow:

I think the reason the hair is so off during the majorette sequence is that they curled it backstage at some point, then tried to put it back up into a poof. It looks awful but I'm sure with subsequent shows they'll figure something out.

And I personally think she sounds good on Turn Up The Radio, much better than Sticky & Sweet.

better than S&S is not really comforting :demonic:

but i think the best parts of the show are still not out

I was there and I'm still speechless. Girl Gone Wild was fucking phenomenal. Best tour opening ever. Gang Bang was outrageous! Madonna is a martial arts queen :bow:

People sighed when she whipped out the guitar for the third time, but TBH she used it less than last tour and clearly didn't give a fuck about what people think of her arms. Buff and proud. The inclusion of Born This Way is more understandable given the (mind-blowing) video interlude to Nobody Knows Me, and it clearly wasn't a 'shade'.

Her sultry dancing with Brahim was class. Loved that entire section TBH. Never seen anything more perfect.

Loved it. Now need to get to the airport and back to London and sit a few exams xx

:thumbsdown: to Express yourself

:( I was expecting a really Kick ass performance of Express yourself (which we haven't had since The Girlie Show) and she fucking gave us this mess of a performance with the worst clothes ever. So much for a in your face Gaga moment. I guess the born this way induction was the best part.

I was there and I'm still speechless. Girl Gone Wild was fucking phenomenal. Best tour opening ever. Gang Bang was outrageous! Madonna is a martial arts queen :bow:

People sighed when she whipped out the guitar for the third time, but TBH she used it less than last tour and clearly didn't give a fuck about what people think of her arms. Buff and proud. The inclusion of Born This Way is more understandable given the (mind-blowing) video interlude to Nobody Knows Me, and it clearly wasn't a 'shade'.

Her sultry dancing with Brahim was class. Loved that entire section TBH. Never seen anything more perfect.

Loved it. Now need to get to the airport and back to London and sit a few exams xx

:wow:

Glad you had such a good time. Only Madonna :thumbsup:

SDP"IGhsdioughsdiugsdiufgsdiugfsdfiusdgfusdgfsdgfsdufgdf

I WANNA WEAR THAT OUTFIT.

Miguelita, calm down. :lmao:

I really don't understand why ya'll are saying she looks tired... the video / sound quality is pretty damn shitty. In the pictures she looks vibrant and super happy.

perhaps it was the first night, and she's been rehearsing way too many times.

145500310-madonna-performs-on-stage-during-her-mdna-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSklGYY2LZ8hxUarFYIFdN57Qk%2biCKds%2fbztzx4H2po8VGCkhzcntFDMaqvjh36jbw%3d%3d

145499882-madonna-performs-on-stage-during-her-mdna-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQnSboyB5Kb0z1fRJu9lDTVJMyIGcoCpruTMdQI3Fy4chSUI5K4VQ6%2fkr3T4MclRLA%3d%3d

She looks so stunning in these two outfits! :dramatic: