Tour updates

Bitch

So, even tho videos of Candy Shop still haven't leaked ( :( ), the Hard Candy Music blog tweeted that it "sounds quite wonderful." Along with the JML and NKM interlude videos, I'm most curious about what has been done for Candeh Shap.

So, even tho videos of Candy Shop still haven't leaked ( :( ), the Hard Candy Music blog tweeted that it "sounds quite wonderful." Along with the JML and NKM interlude videos, I'm most curious about what has been done for Candeh Shap.

Oh am looking forward to the new Everythhaaanng and My Sugar is RHAWWW version ! Very curious too !

Guest bluejean

I think I will wait until a decent bootleg of the full show has leaked before I start watching anymore and picking it to pieces. I want to get the full experience.

So what time is she supposed to go on? I think I will be in the midst of slumber when It's on....but maybe I could get up....hmmmm

Interesting. And she sounds CROWTASTIC during Candy Shop :wow:

The only thing I'm wondering again is why the show seems to be quite short in comparison to the previous ones. I mean, this video is 8 mins long. Add Vogue and Like A Virgin, and we have around 15 mins. Plus the interlude, we have nearly 20 mins. That's quite short for one segment.

+ 1

Has Candy Shop been posted in here yet..? Uploaded 30 minutes ago...

Candy Shop / EROTICA :dramatic: / Human Nature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN1RImIkces

That's just perfect. :wow:

The cello (or whatever it is) on Candy Shop - whew dayum! :dramatic:

This section looks so elegant and classy and old school. It has a jazzy feel to it. LUVS IT!!!!

Guest astonishing!

It all looks amazing - definitely one of her best tours. I can't believe what she's done with Candy Shop - sounds fantastic. This tour just seems like it'll have so many hightlights! (ala confessions)

Guest bluejean

Erotica would have been far better than Candy Shop but nevertheless its a GOOD performance and remix of Candy Shop so there's not much to complain about really.

I actually love this new version of hung up. It's a little slower but it goes with the transgression part of the show as does PDP and I remember saying I don't give a should've started with the haunting ending and it DOES! Omfg! I can't. I just can't.

If she would've done Papa Don't Preach, Erotica and Human Nature in full (HN might be, didn't notice well enough) and making the ending longer like she always does, maybe mashing it up with Holiday and Music it would have been almost a two hour show.

I think it's funny she still featured so many people like Pharrell, Nicki, mentioning Gaga, and Lil Wayne...the woman gets her way one way or another. She wants to feature people, she will, only this time, I think it'll work much better than Sticky and Sweet as a more theatrical cohesive effort.

I can only imagine getting into the stadium right now. :sassy:

The excitement...

I'm listening to Like A Virgin. Very interesting version, but what's up with her voice? :lmao:

You just skipped it all? Lol I'm up to open your heart. I'm listening straight through.

You just skipped it all? Lol I'm up to open your heart. I'm listening straight through.

Yeah, I'll be waiting for the videos today evening. I was just curious to hear LAV as it's the last rehearsal which hasn't been posted on YT yet.

Yes I am not liking this version of Like A Version I think she would have been better sticking with Falling Free after listening to it...

Knowing me, I'll love it. I have strong feelings about the W.E. score although I love love love Falling Free and wish it was on here. Evgeni's Waltz could've just been played before or after Masterpiece on its own as opposed to a W.E. instrumental mixed in with Like a Virgin of all songs...we shall see...