South America Tour Dates

Guest groovyguy

I think we have a second date in Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires after the opening night and the media-boom, because things are to quiet right now..

from Ukmix

In an interview with Channel 3, the producer of cordoba’s show José Palazzo confirmed that “it was an absolute record” pre sale tickets to the show, Madonna held on December 22 at the stadium Mario Alberto Kempes.

“Expected a particular sale at this time and already beat twice,” Palazzo said this morning.

On the other hand, remarked that “with respect to the stadiums of River, Kempes leads the head. It’s amazing what’s happening with the sale of Madonna in Cordoba.

In this context, the producer said: “People have to stay quiet because they will go on sale all day Saturday sectors because these are pre sales with limited capacity, so Saturday will be the sale for all sectors.

“it’s really amazing what’s going on with Madonna,” added Palazzo.

General ticket sales begin Saturday at 10 both in the Orfeo Superdome box office and online. The ticket can be purchased by cash or credit card.

The producer said “you can not buy tickets more than 8 people in person and no more than four Internet.”

Source : Cadena3

Have General sales in Argentina started?How they are going? :scared:

well, after seven hours of general sales some of the sectors are sold out (according to the webpage of the ticket vendor), for what I heard people are queuing for the public sale in cash since thursday night, this one will open at 10 AM (local time). I think later in the day we may get the first sold out date in Buenos Aires and perhaps Cordoba too.

Guest Fukujima

well, after seven hours of general sales some of the sectors are sold out (according to the webpage of the ticket vendor), for what I heard people are queuing for the public sale in cash since thursday night, this one will open at 10 AM (local time). I think later in the day we may get the first sold out date in Buenos Aires and perhaps Cordoba too.

:inlove:

45.000 tickets sold in Buenos Aires

Are you sure? I found a Spanish article that seemed to indicate 45,000 was the number sold for both shows combined (the one in BA and the one in Cordoba) - so far anyway.

What's the stadium capacity?

:angel:

Estadio River Plate held about 66,000 people EACH night for the S&S tour's 4-night stay.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.clarin.com/espectaculos/musica/Arrasador-ritmo-entradas-ver-Madonna_0_698930342.html

...in just a few hours she sold 45,000 tickets

Google Translate

Sweeping rate of sale tickets to see Madonna

After the first day, he acquired 45,000 locations to see the diva will be on 13 December in Buenos Aires and 22 in Cordoba.

In an impressive pace began selling tickets for two performances of Madonna in Argentina. Within hours, the public bought 45 000 tickets.

Madonna will visit the country in December. Day 13 will be in the river stage, and 22 will in the Mario Kempes in Cordoba.

Tickets can be purchased through Ticketek, phone, or at different points enabled in Buenos Aires (Downtown: Viamonte 560 local 6, Opera Theatre: Corrientes 860, Supply: Av Corrientes 3200. Floor 1, entry Anchorena, Groove Av Santa Fe 4389), Rosario (Paseo del Siglo, 1 level, local 133 - Cordoba 1643) and Cordoba (Dinosaur Mall (Ticketing Orpheus): Rodriguez del Busto 4086, Barrio Altoverde).

The MDNA world tour begins May 31, 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel, to 26 European cities before in North America in August. On November 24 Latin American stage begin with presentations in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil and Chile as well as Argentina.

------------------

Arrasador ritmo de la venta entradas para ver a Madonna

Tras el primer día, se adquirieron 45 mil localidades para ver a la diva que estará el 13 de diciembre en Buenos Aires y el 22 en Córdoba.

A un ritmo impresionante comenzó la venta de entradas para las dos presentaciones de Madonna en Argentina. En unas pocas horas, el público adquirió 45 mil entradas.

Madonna visitará el país en diciembre. El día 13 estará en el estadio de river, y el 22 lo hará en el Mario Kempes de Córdoba.

Los tickets pueden adquirirse a través de Ticketek, por teléfono, o en diferentes puntos habilitados en Buenos Aires (Microcentro: Viamonte 560 local 6, Teatro Opera: Av. Corrientes 860, Abasto: Av. Corrientes 3200. Piso 1, entrada Anchorena, Groove: Av. Santa Fe 4389), Rosario (Paseo del Siglo, 1º nivel, local 133 - Córdoba 1643) y Córdoba (Dinosaurio Mall (Boletería Orfeo): Rodriguez del Busto 4086, Barrio Altoverde).

El tour mundial MDNA comienza el 31 de mayo 2012 en Tel Aviv, Israel, pasando por 26 ciudades europeas antes de comenzar en América del Norte en agosto. El 24 de noviembre iniciará la etapa latinoamericana con presentaciones en México, Colombia Brasil y Chile además de la Argentina.

Are you sure? I found a Spanish article that seemed to indicate 45,000 was the number sold for both shows combined (the one in BA and the one in Cordoba) - so far anyway.

Infact, it seems 45.000 are the tickets sold between BA and Cordoba according to this article.

Arrasador ritmo de la venta entradas para ver a Madonna

Tras el primer día, se adquirieron 45 mil localidades para ver a la diva que estará el 13 de diciembre en Buenos Aires y el 22 en Córdoba.

Podria interesarte

A un ritmo impresionante comenzó la venta de entradas para las dos presentaciones de Madonna en Argentina. En unas pocas horas, el público adquirió 45 mil entradas.

Madonna visitará el país en diciembre. El día 13 estará en el estadio de river, y el 22 lo hará en el Mario Kempes de Córdoba.

Los tickets pueden adquirirse a través de Ticketek, por teléfono, o en diferentes puntos habilitados en Buenos Aires (Microcentro: Viamonte 560 local 6, Teatro Opera: Av. Corrientes 860, Abasto: Av. Corrientes 3200. Piso 1, entrada Anchorena, Groove: Av. Santa Fe 4389), Rosario (Paseo del Siglo, 1º nivel, local 133 - Córdoba 1643) y Córdoba (Dinosaurio Mall (Boletería Orfeo): Rodriguez del Busto 4086, Barrio Altoverde).

El tour mundial MDNA comienza el 31 de mayo 2012 en Tel Aviv, Israel, pasando por 26 ciudades europeas antes de comenzar en América del Norte en agosto. El 24 de noviembre iniciará la etapa latinoamericana con presentaciones en México, Colombia Brasil y Chile además de la Argentina.

http://www.clarin.co..._698930342.html

Edited by Her Madgesty

The 45,000 is in fact between the two shows, sales have been ok so far, you can still get tickets for most sections for both shows.

I'm not surprised with these ridiculous prices.

I remember in 2008 she sold out 2 River Plate stadiums in less than 3 hours.

Compared to the Sticky looks like tickets sales have been halved this time in South America.

Tickets are freaking expensive though, sometimes they double the price from SS. I'm trying to get tickets for the Santiago show and golden circle is like 350 euros, practically 3x what I paid for golden circle in Paris :blink: Buenos Aires is even more expensive. the way I see it, the shows are selling extremely well!

Tickets are freaking expensive though, sometimes they double the price from SS. I'm trying to get tickets for the Santiago show and golden circle is like 350 euros, practically 3x what I paid for golden circle in Paris :blink: Buenos Aires is even more expensive. the way I see it, the shows are selling extremely well!

HOLD ME LIKE YOUR MONEY :wow:

TELL ME THAT YOU WANT ME :wow:

SPEND YOUR LOVE ON ME :wow:

EXPENSIVEDONNA

HOLD ME LIKE YOUR MONEY :wow:

TELL ME THAT YOU WANT ME :wow:

SPEND YOUR LOVE ON ME :wow:

EXPENSIVEDONNA

I know! I'll spend my love, that's for sure, but for South America I think I'll be giving her my LUV from way back the stadium! :lmao:

A friend of mine who work in Evenpro told me that the MDNA will stop in Venezuela between Mexico and Colombia. Also told me that Paraguay, Uruguay and Puerto Rico are confirmed and will announce the dates this week. Perú is still in negotiations.

About the high tickets in Brazil, he told me that Live Nation thinks that is "insane" those high prices for a ticket to see Madonna and they are in negotiations again.

That was he told me a few minutes ago. We will see.

It seems like this tour will be her biggest show ever in Latin America.

Guest xnerel

and thats why we should keep buying... that way she can return the next tour... just imagine if she never ..ever...come back!

A friend of mine who work in Evenpro told me that the MDNA will stop in Venezuela between Mexico and Colombia. Also told me that Paraguay, Uruguay and Puerto Rico are confirmed and will announce the dates this week. Perú is still in negotiations.

About the high tickets in Brazil, he told me that Live Nation thinks that is "insane" those high prices for a ticket to see Madonna and they are in negotiations again.

That was he told me a few minutes ago. We will see.

Hope your friend is right. :thumbsup:

No offense, but do major acts tour those countries?

No offense, but do major acts tour those countries?

Paul McCartney did a show there in Uruguay a few weeks ago and soldout his show.

I feel like there's another thread concerned specifically with ticket sales / success - if so please feel free to repost there.

In the meantime -

Argentina - 1st day of sales: 45,000 tix sold

There's still availability, however. And there may be a second date added, but absolutely not confirmed.

http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/1473157-madonna-en-argentina-furor-por-las-entradas

Guest groovyguy

Madonna has sold over 100000 tickets in Brazil within 2 days!

http://veja.abril.com.br/noticia/celebridades/madonna-ja-vendeu-100-000-ingressos-no-brasil

Google Translate

Madonna has sold 100,000 tickets in Brazil

Sectors of the most expensive shows that the singer will be in Rio, Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre are already sold out

No wonder MDNA, the new Madonna tour, should help the singer to earn 500 million dollars this year alone. In Brazil alone, the tour has already sold 100,000 tickets. The sectors most expensive Morumbi (Sao Paulo), Park Athletes (Rio de Janeiro) and the Olympic Stadium (Porto Alegre) are already sold out.

In Rio, the first stop of Madonna, on 1 December, remaining tickets to the track (360 reais) sector and orange (200 reais). Tickets can be purchased at Citibank Hall, from 12am to 20h (av. Ayrton Senna, 3000, Via Parque Shopping, Barra da Tijuca), in retail outlets or authorized by www.madonnanorio.com.br site.

For the show at Morumbi on December 4, sold out seven sectors: Bottom A and Bottom B, Superior 1-4 and Track Premium. There are, therefore, tickets for the track (360 dollars) and the bleachers orange (170 dollars), blue (280 dollars), red (280 dollars) and special ($ 300). The purchase can be made in Credicard Hall, from 12am to 20h (av. United Nations, 17955, Santo Amaro), authorized points of sale or internet site of the Tickets for Fun

In Porto Alegre, where Madonna sings on December 9, there are only tickets to a single sector, the track (360 reais). The bleachers, chair higher premium and the track are already crowded. Those interested can find the ticket office of the MULTI (street of Andradas, 1001, Porto Alegre), one of the authorized sales or internet site of the Tickets for Fun

I feel like there's another thread concerned specifically with ticket sales / success - if so please feel free to repost there.

In the meantime -

Argentina - 1st day of sales: 45,000 tix sold

There's still availability, however. And there may be a second date added, but absolutely not confirmed.

http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/1473157-madonna-en-argentina-furor-por-las-entradas

The 45,000 number is from 2 shows, the one in Buenos Aires(65,000 capacity) and the one in Cordoba(55,000 capacity).

Ticket prices for the show in Cordoba are slightly cheaper maybe that's why it's selling a bit better.

From my friend who works for Evenpro:

Nov 26: Puerto Rico

Nov 27: Venezuela

Dec 6: Paraguay

Dec 11: Uruguay

Dec 20: Perú

This could change. I'll wait.

From my friend who works for Evenpro:

Nov 26: Puerto Rico

Nov 27: Venezuela

Dec 6: Paraguay

Dec 11: Uruguay

Dec 20: Perú

This could change. I'll wait.

Not a chance!

3 countries in 3 days is out of question.