GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Guest Not4Pussies

i am sticking with the Justin Cognito remix for now. deleting the album version until the official HQ one is released.

plus, that remix is so much better.

by the way, who could be Justin Cognito? Stuart Price?

i am sticking with the Justin Cognito remix for now. deleting the album version until the official HQ one is released.

plus, that remix is so much better.

by the way, who could be Justin Cognito? Stuart Price?

Or Maybe Justin Timberlake :lmao:

Yeah, exactly - Madonna DOES NOT DO vocal acrobatics, ever!

ROL original verson sounds to me like a very difficult song to sing... I dont know if we should classify her singing in it as vocal acrobatics though.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

yeah that was me and all those loons on Icon thought I was throwing ACID on Madonna trying to kill her. When the fact was, it was SCORCHING, and I flung the bottle of water around my head. Madonna watched me with the bottle and shook her head no and I did it anyway. I. WAS. DYING. Not only cause she gave me this stern "do not even think about it" look and then cursed me out but I was so fucking hot. I had been in line for 16+ hours..and smushed up with 80,000 people behind me.

well worth all the pain!

:wow:

honestly, i would LOVE for madonna to cuss me out. it's a dream of mine. lucky you!

Surprisingly in the Philippines they have a sort of iTunes online music store called MYMUSIC store (btw music is not available in South East Asia iTunes)the Justin Cognito remix is being sold

and mind you this site is actually accredited by UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP where Interscope belongs. My boyfriend whose there downloaded it with a fee of course and sent it to me.

http://www.mymusicstore.com.ph/

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Girl Gone Wild 1265953 views on Youtube :inlove:

UGGGGGGHHHHHH.

so why are they waiting to put it on itunes?!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=cover-notes-madonna-busts-out-for-girl-gone-wild&t=fb

Madonna Busts Out for 'Girl Gone Wild'

Madonna struck a pose for the cover of her new single, "Girl Gone Wild" and -- we know this may come as a shocker -- she's wearing lingerie!

The cover art for her new single, so far receiving less-than-stellar reviews, features Madonna in a black sculpted bra by Agent Provocateur, revealing that although she's a 53-year-old momma, she can still have fun in racy undies.

Bloomer-focused brand Agent Provovateur is known for its craftsmanship and its appreciation/use of beautiful fabrics. Madonna chose the brand's "Raphaella" padded bra, made from French corded lace and pleated tulle, for the "Wild" shoot. Said to give a "great lift to the décolletage," the pop singer's upper half certainly is looking dapper.

Is this the 21st century version of her infamous cone bra? Nah, but it made you look.

Guest Sinisin

http://www.updt.me/go?item=cover-notes-madonna-busts-out-for-girl-gone-wild&t=fb

Madonna Busts Out for 'Girl Gone Wild'

Madonna struck a pose for the cover of her new single, "Girl Gone Wild" and -- we know this may come as a shocker -- she's wearing lingerie!

The cover art for her new single, so far receiving less-than-stellar reviews, features Madonna in a black sculpted bra by Agent Provocateur, revealing that although she's a 53-year-old momma, she can still have fun in racy undies.

Bloomer-focused brand Agent Provovateur is known for its craftsmanship and its appreciation/use of beautiful fabrics. Madonna chose the brand's "Raphaella" padded bra, made from French corded lace and pleated tulle, for the "Wild" shoot. Said to give a "great lift to the décolletage," the pop singer's upper half certainly is looking dapper.

Is this the 21st century version of her infamous cone bra? Nah, but it made you look.

Less-than-stellar reviews for the cover art????? :doh:

It's not a remix.It's a radio edit of the album version.

someone said he/she heard the album version and its completely different with louder vocals and different beat for example. Probably just a rumor though..

Guest bluejean

ROL original verson sounds to me like a very difficult song to sing... I dont know if we should classify her singing in it as vocal acrobatics though.

It is a hard song to sing, that's why she changed the key after the VMA performance. Some singer actually said "I have new found respect for Madonna as a vocalist" after they did that song. Forget who.

I went out and of course requested GGW...It cleared out the floor. Lmao

It was ridiculous and idk if it's just cause no one knows it yet,

I danced...alone. Well that's it, fuck the world!

Guest groovyguy

It is a hard song to sing, that's why she changed the key after the VMA performance. Some singer actually said "I have new found respect for Madonna as a vocalist" after they did that song. Forget who.

From contactmusic.com

Natasha Bedingfield has newfound respect for Madonna after she struggled covering the Queen of Pop's hit song Ray Of Light. The pretty British singer tackled the 1998 song for an album celebrating Radio 1's 40th birthday. She says, 'I have so much respect for Madonna after learning how hard it is to sing that song. She has an amazing voice - the range you need to sing the song is incredible.'

I went out and of course requested GGW...It cleared out the floor. Lmao

It was ridiculous and idk if it's just cause no one knows it yet,

I danced...alone. Well that's it, fuck the world!

GO FOR IT! In the end it's your feeling about it that matters. But i'm not surprised that this happened, i don't think this song will go well with the public but that's just my opinion.

Guest groovyguy

someone said he/she heard the album version and its completely different with louder vocals and different beat for example. Probably just a rumor though..

This rumor?

I been lucky to hear the original GGW song and I can assure you that when it comes out with the video even all the haters and negativity will be blown away.that song is going to be massive incredible sound and ''madonna's vocals are brilliant.just wait and see. i cant tell you my source where they let me heard it but is awhole new song like i said more elctro pop /hard bass than rather a dance club like the lyrics on vevo.

It's just like GMAYL leak that people were expecting the REAL song to be entirely different and now the same with GGW. Please. What's the point to make us hear first a twisted version of the real thing??? That's ridiculous! This is very messy! :wacko:

http://www.elcorreo.com/vizcaya/v/20120301/gente/madonna-cambia-titulo-cancion-20120301.html

and spanish newspaper says that madonna changed the name from GIRLS to GIRL because of the lawsuit

I don't think that's true. After all the lyrics are:

Like a GIRL gone wild. A good GIRL gone wild.

I actually think it was just a misprint in the original track listing. That tv show producer is just a pussyfucker seeking attention.

That tv show producer is just a pussyfucker seeking attention.

apparently. he was just hanging on her coattails.

This rumor?

and this:

"The VEVO version is not the album version. Remember I've only heard Girls Gone Wild once over a squeeky phone a couple a weeks ago. That version sounded more aggressive and more built up like the version outside her home in London from the youtube leakclip. "Like a girl gone wild, like a girl gone wild...", which is still incorporated in the nicer version on VEVO and the most PROBABLY final version with spoken intro that can be heard on the Martianleak blog, but doesn't sound as close as the savage cut from youtube. It was longer also the version I've heard, over 4 minutes, but I might be wrong. Girl Gone Wild is a hit. At least I think so. Best she's done since Confessions. And surely they don't put up the album version taken from MDNA on VEVO for everyone to download or record for free. It's market strategy. The video will hit the web probably next Friday already. If it will be cut and re-edited in time and the track will be available for purchase on iTunes next weekend. How the final album version really sound like now I don't have a clue. They change and change and make small tweeks every single hour. I just hope it sounds close to the more edgy version, but I'll be glad if the album version is the 3:43 version as well. Hearing it in HQ will put a different dimension of how it sounds like the Justin Cognito remixes that both leaked in 320 kbit/s. Her voice will be more in the front.

"

so much rumors flying..

Guest ditaluver

http://www.billboard.com/news/madonna-far-east-movement-justin-bieber-1006330552.story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#/news/madonna-far-east-movement-justin-bieber-1006330552.story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

New singles from Madonna and Far East Movement (featuring Justin Bieber) are headed for the Billboard Hot 100 chart next week. Madonna's "Girl Gone Wild" is scheduled to hit the iTunes Store today (March 1) while Far East Movement's "Live My Life" reached retail on Feb. 28.

"Girl Gone Wild"

The former is the second single from the diva's upcoming "MDNA" album -- out March 26. It follows lead track "Give Me All Your Luvin'," which peaked at No. 10 on the Hot 100. The Far East collabo with Bieber -- produced by RedOne -- is the first taste of the hip-hop act's upcoming second album.

It's too early to tell what Madonna's single might sell, but the Far East track could shift around 120,000 to 150,000 downloads by the end of the tracking week on Sunday, March 4.

fun.'s "We Are Young" (featuring Janelle Monae), looks like it will continue to be the U.S.' top-selling song, with industry sources suggesting it will shift around 270,000 to 300,000 downloads. Kelly Clarkson's current Hot 100 No. 1, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)," will like sell another 200,000 to 240,000.

The Wanted's "Glad You Came" will continue to build, after its explosive sales this past week. It jumped from 101,000 to 188,000 (up 87% according to Nielsen SoundScan) after it was covered on the Feb. 21 "Glee." This week, it could move even more. It's aiming for around 200,000 to 220,000.

Also, look for a few Monkees tunes to impact the Digital Songs chart next week, following the Feb. 29 death of the group's Davy Jones. It's too early to forecast what their songs will sell, but it's expected that its 1967 Hot 100 No. 1 hit "Daydream Believer" will be the act's biggest single of the week.