Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

Guest HaveASit

PERFECTION. MADONNA IS THE QUEEN AND NOW WILL BE PRAISED BY THE GENERIC PUBLIC OF AMERICA JUST LIKE MJ AFTER HIS DEATH. Love it.

Edited by Matheus

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It was okay?..................it was OKAY?...............the fuck?

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e5.gif

It was FANTASTIC. Straight up. The WHOLE thing. One GIANT perfectly executed spectacle from start to finish. A REAL SHOW.

Give Me A Bucket sounded great on stage.

The LMFAO section was AMAZING. When she got up on his shoulders and started dancing, i was all, WHEWWWWWW GORL.

Music is ALWAYS good live.

Cee-Lo and his fat glitter robe, WHEW.

Her entrance was GLORIOUS. Kylie can sniff my hole, because she fucking wishes. If this was a Kylie Superbowl that entrance would have been RUINED by some mincer on a string flying around in his PINK undies and holding flowers. fakt.

I didn't mind the lipping, i think some fans really need to COME TO TERMS with Madonnas vocal ability. The amount of dancing, moving, FLIPPING she was doing would have made a live attempt sound AWFUL voice wise. She would have been bashed for shit vocals OR miming tbh, so yeah whatever.

The online attacks via Twitter are coming in by the truck load, but oh well, the internet is a DISGUSTING breeding ground for this shit, who's surprised?

Kylie fans, Gaga fans, and VILE FAGGOTS with endless streams of nasty shit to say daily can all SUCK MY DICK and SIT THE FUCK DOWN.

It was AMAZING.

I LOVED it.

INCREDIBLE.

Now watch dem iTunes album sales SKY ROCKET :demonic::clap:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/02/05/super-bowl-halftime-performance-2012-madonna-xlvi/

MadonnaÂ’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Was Amazing

020512_Madonna_138322774120205201550120205201636.jpeg

The pop legend got a little help from her friends — M.I.A., Nicki Minaj, LMFAO & Cee-Lo Green — and it was amazing!

ItÂ’s no surprise that Madonna is one of the biggest stars in the world, but many people wondered if she would be able to carry the Feb. 5 Super Bowl halftime show by herself. The results are in, and she rocked it!

Madonna, 53, was carried into the stadium by what seemed like hundreds of burly gladiators — and she immediately launched into an awesome remixed version of “Vogue.”

The stage transformed into a futuristic disco-tech for a gravity defying performance of “Music,” complete with tight-rope walkers. LMFAO even dropped by to add in a bit of “Party Rock Anthem.” Seamless transition, boys. Well done.

M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj joined the party for “Give Me All Your Luvin’”, dressed like adorable cheerleaders. We didn’t even noticed them at first! They’re stealthy, those two — like little cheerleader ninjas.

The Madonna extravaganza ended with an enormous choir — and Cee-Lo Green – joining Madge on stage for a powerful rendition of “Like A Prayer.”

Viewers were left with an enormous sign reading “World Peace” in lights on the ground.

Do YOU think Madonna gave the most exciting Super Bowl halftime performance ever, HollywoodLifers?

PaulaAbdul The Real Paula Abdul

O. M. G. #Madonna #killedit BRILLIANT #HalfTime show!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERB choreography & Madonna was FLAWLESS!

ok...so paula gets .00000006453342627 of a point now

The commentators at Latin ESPN when the stage was being set were all like "yeah, whatever". At the end they were speechless, like "wow..., that was..., I mean...", one of them managed to say that was the best halftime show he has ever seen.

TOUCHDOWN!

:clap:

she was fabulous. that stage was incredible. loved the entrance, vogue! give me all your luvin', open your heart! and of course like a prayer. the outfits were a little too much for me - i like madonna in nearly nothing - i like to see her muscles. when i heard people expecting her to be 'naughty' - i knew the outfits would be prim.

wonderful. xo

But you know our girl is rebel! They want naughty, she'll give them nice. We'll get her in next to nothing on the tour though I am sure.

She was fantastique of course.

As Madonna herself said, she avoids the internet and I think most people here should also avoid Facebook and Twitter which are run by negative Nancies. She avoids reading her reviews too. So why should we?

WE LOVED IT AND WE LOVE HERE and that's all that matters.