Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

Damn, this bitch hit it out the park.

Goosebump awesomeness at that Cleopatra entrance and she looked so beautiful throughout.

Music was a bit meh compared to the rest but who cares.

NOW BOW TO THE REAL QUEEN!

Guest Not4Pussies

She was just amazing tonight - such a PRO, she sounded incredible and looked beautiful - a MAJOR TOUCHDOWN and most of all she looked like she had a blast doing it:

138324504.jpg?uuid=1M-qllBkEeG9T4p9U_bWwg

will_1.jpg

is that Brahim on the back on the right

Guest Sinisin

Sorry don't post much, pretty much a lurker.

Ive finally come to grips with this performance. She was shown in a way all of us have never seen her before.

I have to tell you Ive never seen Madonna work so hard. The spectacle was a shock! Her attitude seemed so vulnerable as if she just wanted to do the most entertaining show for us and wanted the world to love her. You could tell how bad she wanted it!

Really emotional for me to see her almost put on display in such a phenomenally huge manner and just think of her hoping everyone loved it.

She just couldn't have possibly have put on a bigger show.

Just overwhelmed. Geesh. Phew, Im done. LOL!

Guest boytoyville

Sooo. MIA flipped the bird?

Yeah, and hopeing the media doesn't give it an overwhelming amount of attention. Why did she have to do that. I hope Madonna chews her ass out for that shit. I don't care but I don't want it taking away from her amazing performance.

my sister just called me. she knows i've been a fan since 1982.

our conversation...

sister: did you know Madonna just performed at the super bowl?

me: really? i had no idea.

Oh, the nasty comments are just from stupid net freaks. They're like rats, there's lots of them.

Media wise she's getting MAJOR props.

Honestly, anyone with working eyes would have enjoyed that.

If I read one more comparisons to KYLIE, i will lose it

KYLIE would NEVER EVER be asked to do the superbowl. KYLIE did not copyright any of those fucking looks. MADONNA INVENTED KYLIE. I dont care if you think Madonnas hair should have been 3 inches shorter, straighter, parted differently, wearing pink shoes,pulled a rabbit out of her twat, didn`t lip sync a LIVE non sound-checked performance with that amount of movement so there was NO ROOM for ERROR...I DONT CARE!!! LOL!

It was an amazing show. She looked great. Under that amount of stress, she BLEW IT AWAY. I am a Madonna fan...been one for mmmmmmmmany years. It was one of her career highlights.

:clap::clap::clap:

There is NO NEGATIVITY. A small percentage of whiny fans and some fans of other inferior artists are moaning but the overwhelming majority of fans loved it and it looks like the press at large loved it too.

END OF STORY.

MADONNA TRIUMPHED and that's THAT.

:clap:

Sorry don't post much, pretty much a lurker.

Ive finally come to grips with this performance. She was shown in a way all of us have never seen her before.

I have to tell you Ive never seen Madonna work so hard. The spectacle was a shock! Her attitude seemed so vulnerable as if she just wanted to do the most entertaining show for us and wanted the world to love her. You could tell how bad she wanted it!

Really emotional for me to see her almost put on display in such a phenomenally huge manner and just think of her hoping everyone loved it.

She just couldn't have possibly have put on a bigger show.

Just overwhelmed. Geesh. Phew, Im done. LOL!

I totally felt that

from her behaved outfit to having the original versions of the songs

and she did was amazing

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Personally, I loved it, but then again, I also love Kylie. Its funny how when Kylie does it, people here trash her, M does something similar and they love it :lol: I love them both :)

DISGUSTING.

Damn, this bitch hit it out the park.

Goosebump awesomeness at that Cleopatra entrance and she looked so beautiful throughout.

Music was a bit meh compared to the rest but who cares.

NOW BOW TO THE REAL QUEEN!

Oh KIM :inlove:

ALWAYS lovely to see you DARLING.

Guest groovyguy

The Giants is winning! I wanna cry! :clap:

Best Super Bowl Ever! NY Giants is winning Super Bowl and Madonna won with Best Half-time show ever!

57 seconds remaining.

Actually, the negativity is from the testosterone-filled football fans that in general do not like pop music. Most pop music fans like Madonna.

Personally, I loved it, but then again, I also love Kylie. Its funny how when Kylie does it, people here trash her, M does something similar and they love it :lol: I love them both :)

STOP!

From Courtney love :

DID MADGE DO KOOK/ NTB IF SO ITS WAR ARI.AND MY REVENGE WILL END UP IN PAGE 6 AND SOMEONE WILL BE UPSET- IF NOT PEACE

1 hour ago Favorite Reply

I CANT LOOK ARIANNE P PLEASE GOD LEAVE MY KOOK ALONE ITS MY KOOK ITS ALL COOK W FRANCA AND JEFFERSON FRANCESCO @panosyiapanis bowery

Yes, I noticed it too. But she did it WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better!

same here but madonna's version looks EXPENSIVE !

Great performance .Amazing show. Wished she would have sung live a bit more.