Chat thread for non-U.S. fans watching Super Bowl tonight

Apples388

So, where are you based in the world, what time will the show be on in your country, and how will you be watching it (TV, internet etc.)? OR will you have no access to it and will just read online reports until it's up? (Torture.)

As I said we shall migrate en masse to the main thread when the show is on but perhaps for now all of us NON-U.S. fans can share thoughts and experiences.

Will you be taking the day off work tomorrow? :rotfl:

I'm in the UK. Definitely staying up for it. Not sure whether I'll watch it on BBC1 or Sky Sports. Will record it too.

Not taking the day off tomorrow as I have to be in bright and early at 8:00a.m. :zombie:

BUT OF COURSE IT'S WORTH IT FOR QUEENDONNA :wow:

The performance is 2 am central european time, right?

I have actually came to the conclusion that I don't know the exact hour the whole thing will take place. And I need to know the exact time cause I will be watching on the internet. So 2 AM CET, that means 3 AM in Romania.

I will stay up to watch it, I MUST. If they stream it in HQ that is. If the image is poor, I won't bother.

Luckily, I have no classes tomorrow. :sassy:

I suppose you really should for something this monumental, but is 2 am GMT the expected time? I'll be ready if I knew what time she was on cause no way am I watching the "main event". And I thought it was Channel 4 that shown all things American football, surprised it's on the BBC - especially the main channel.

I'm in good old Germany and I am going to be glued to my TV set. :america:

Channel called Sat 1 is going to air it from midnight on.

So, I think, she should be on 2 - 2:30 a.m. CET.

:popcorn:

Better also set my alarm clock for 2 a.m.

Imagine falling asleep and being woken by Nicki and M.I.A. shouting

"L.U.V. Madonna!!!"

It airs between 10am and 2pm Monday in Sydney. I really wanted to take the day off, but couldn't bring myself to make up a headache story again.....someone would have figured it out....

So my plan is to cut myself off from here and all web/radio/FB until I get home tonight and I can watch it in HD off my DVR......well, that's the plan....question is....am I strong enough :dramatic:

Oh hang on, so 1 am GMT as I read last night.. I thought Romania would be around CET.

That's not so bad Suedehole! And you could have it worse than an 8 am start, could be 7 or 6.30 am :scared: you would need a day off for that or go in full of Pro Plus. I was gonna say you should have set up a Superbowl party at your practice and just sleep there. :rotfl:

Belgium,and it will be 02.00 when she's starts.

I can sleep all day tomorrow so no complaints from this side:-)

I'm very glad the BBC is airing the show, so I can record it and watch it over and over again:-)

It's moments like this that I'm so glad to be a Madonna fan

I'm filled with proud an nerves, It's like 1985 all over again! I'm so happy I can scream!!!!

Thank you Madonna and break a leg!!!

YouBoob

:lmao:

I am going to try and rip it via the live stream, and if I am successful I will upload it for everyone. But there probably a handful of others that are doing the same so if mine doesn't work it shouldn't be that hard to find another.

Guest Fukujima

how can i do a multiquote? i still don't understand :manson:

i'm in London and i dunno if i'm gonna watch it live or not...

i'm actually thinking of staying awake until the performance kicks off and call sick tomorrow :1251:

how can i do a multiquote? i still don't understand :manson:

It was a mystery to me too for years! Click "multiquote" at the bottom corner of all the posts you want to quote. Then hit the big blue "add reply" button below the end of thread. That works for me.

acko is here!!! I'm good, as a member of the House of Suedehead (c the director's cut of 'Paris is Burning')

I'll b staying up, it's on some digital sports channel but I'll tune in 2 the good ole Beeb. I fondly remember staying up

4 most of her VMA appearances/performances...with YML on the Academy Awards being the longest wait ever, or so It seemed.

And yes, I have the day off :D

LOONNNNNNNNN! :inlove:

I'm in such an Americana mood..USA! USA! USA! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiYEWRzTik