Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Guest groovyguy

after all, the 15th date was not far for being real. It will premiere in some radios this sunday.

Rumors going around that the song will radio premier all over the world this Friday.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/887079-madonna-creates-twitter-frenzy-by-naming-new-album-mdna?fb_ref=ITO%3Dsocialnet-facebook-like&fb_source=profile_multiline

Madonna creates Twitter frenzy by naming new album MDNA

Madonna may be over 50 but she still knows how to create a buzz with Twitter going crazy after the singer revealed the name of her new album would be MDNA.

The pop icon, 53, revealed the album title during an interview filmed for The Graham Norton Show this afternoon.

She told the TV host it would be called MDNA as she is 'currently into initials' and 'unless I change my mind'.

Fans quickly took to Twitter to debate whether the title was inspired by the drug MDMA, the active ingredient in ecstasy, and if the singer was actually joking.

jodieharsh tweeted: 'Madonna's new album is called MDNA?!!! It's kind of lol, kind of genius, kind of an obvious drug reference. Proper club album please, love?!'

Freudenschade posted: 'If the new #Madonna album is going to be called 'MDNA' then the tour had better be called 'Crack Ciccone'.'

CocoMarieMusic said: 'MDNA is a cool album name, obviously only because it's Madonna, otherwise it'd be a random collection of letters loosely resembling a drug.'

But not everyone was impressed with stuarthoughton writing: 'MDNA is the active ingredient in Meh-cstasy.'

Richie_Simmons joked: 'MDNA trending. Must be a lot of dyslexics on MDMA.'

ErinCarrington Erin Carrington added: 'Reckon Madonna would've been better off calling her album HP RPLCMNT #MDNA.'

The first single to be released off MDNA is Gimme All Your Luvin' which will feature Nicki Minaj and MIA.

Guest groovyguy

The press @Madonna creates a TWITTER FRENZY BY NAMING THE NEW ALBUM #MDNA ahahah love it...... PerezHilton.com

And our Queen doesn't even tweet!

Guest groovyguy

Yes, that pic was dated 5th October. They've had the name of the album all this time. :-)

Yes. And no one got the hint while it was staring at us since October!

277070_98843314862_1369737676_n.jpg

Rumors going around that the song will radio premier all over the world this Friday.

Thats fantastic! I hope that the song is good even though i dont belive that its much different than what we've heard!

I think we can officialy declare today as the mark of the NEW ERA! :dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

oh good, likely the photoshoot/artwork ties into any ideas they have about the title then.

Looks like she has put a lot of thoughts into this music project. Not surprising since rumors say she has started on this album project more than a year prior to the recording in July 2011

Guest groovyguy

Thats fantastic! I hope that the song is good even though i dont belive that its much different than what we've heard!

I think we can officialy declare today as the mark of the NEW ERA! :dramatic:

:clap: Madonnamania is gonna strike and explode all over the world!

How's this tasty morsel?

I don't love all the things that you say

That's okay, I just came here to play

I don't love everything you're about

That's okay, I love the taste of your mouth