Full GMAYL DEMO leak! discussion continued

Apples388

Don't expect something radically different in the finished product.

The mastered version just sounds better.

The intro is longer as is the breakdown.

This track will sell as it will stick in people's heads.

It serves to draw attention to the album which, in sound, is VERY different to GAYL.

The magic between Orbit and Madonna shines through again.

Guest groovyguy

DrownedMadonna.com Webmaster

To be clear, the final version is obviously different from the demo, but the whole thing is NOT SO DIFFERENT as most of the people were expecting.

I think shes finally getting her way on releasing such a lackluster first single. Just like she wanted Candy Shop as the first single from HC. Also the Super Bowl has something to do with it.

Well, if the album is so different in sound from the single then we can say for sure the only reason for this release IS indeed the Super Bowl.

Guest ditaluver

i think that is the reason. plain and simple.

besides, she is a fantastic performer! I know once we see it live, it will bring it to LIFE!!

so lets be positive... and enjoy the ride!

I think shes finally getting her way on releasing such a lackluster first single. Just like she wanted Candy Shop as the first single from HC. Also the Super Bowl has something to do with it.

I think everyone who dislikes or hates the new song are being a bit over dramatic. It's just a single. Never mind what the actually album as a whole will sound like--that's where my concern is at! If the album sucks I'll join the rest of you but I like Gimme and could care less about Master-boring-piece.

Guest bluejean

I think everyone who dislikes or hates the new song are being a bit over dramatic. It's just a single. Never mind what the actually album as a whole will sound like--that's where my concern it! If the album sucks I'll join the rest of you but I like Gimme and could care less about Master-boring-piece.

It is not just a single. If it flops it's going to seriously damage her chance of staying relevant. That is why people are so up in arms about it.

Its fair to say that it wont matter in terms of her longterm legacy and for most of us in the bigger picture of our lives. Life will go on. But it still matters.

It is not just a single. If it flops it's going to seriously damage her chance of staying relevant.

That's when Interscope comes in and dubs it a 'buzz single'

THEN WE GET THE REAL SINGLE.

:dramatic:

:lol:

In all honesty I don't see this bombing, at all. It's insanely catchy and I think (hope) people will eat it up.

Well, if the album is so different in sound from the single then we can say for sure the only reason for this release IS indeed the Super Bowl.

If thats the reason then its pathetic. GAYL will be written in her history as the lead single of this album and its ridiculous that a song that doesnt represent the album is getting this spot just for the sake of a football game. :hurt:

It is not just a single. If it flops it's going to seriously damage her chance of staying relevant. That is why people are so up in arms about it.

Its fair to say that it wont matter in terms of her longterm legacy and for most of us in the bigger picture of our lives. Life will go on. But it still matters.

Madonna will always been relevant to one degree or another.

If thats the reason then its pathetic. GAYL will be written in her history as the lead single of this album and its ridiculous that a song that doesnt represent the album is getting this spot just for the sake of a football game. :hurt:

Oh please. American Life bombed and then she had two of her biggest commercial singles after that (Hung Up and 4 Minutes). CALM. DOWN.

We have gone through that many times, haven't we?

Erotica, BG, BS, HN, NRM, AP, WIFLFAG, AL, Hollywood, NF, LP, Sorry, GT, Jump, GI2M, MA, Celebration...

We can make it through the rain! :dramatic:

mc423.jpg

Guest ditaluver

A Spanish man, J.M.R., 31 y/o, has been arrested yesterday in Zaragona, Spain, for having leaked the demo of Madonna's new single Gimme All Your Luvin. The police operation was labelled as "Madonnaleaks".

Madonna's UK lawyers made some initial inquiries that found out that the one who leaked the demo was resident in Spain. Therefore, the researches have been moved in Spain.

Spanish police was able to identify J.M.R. in less than 24 hours. Police found a lot of Madonna's unreleased tracks on the hard-disk of J.M.R, which is a big fan of the Queen of Pop.

But now the big questions is: Who did give these demos to this Spanish fan?

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/371-arrested-the-spanish-madonnas-fan-who-leaked-the-demo-of-gimme-all-your-luvin.html#ixzz1hB9d8tdN

Guest groovyguy

A Spanish man, J.M.R., 31 y/o, has been arrested yesterday in Zaragona, Spain, for having leaked the demo of Madonna's new single Gimme All Your Luvin. The police operation was labelled as "Madonnaleaks".

Madonna's UK lawyers made some initial inquiries that found out that the one who leaked the demo was resident in Spain. Therefore, the researches have been moved in Spain.

Spanish police was able to identify J.M.R. in less than 24 hours. Police found a lot of Madonna's unreleased tracks on the hard-disk of J.M.R, which is a big fan of the Queen of Pop.

But now the big questions is: Who did give these demos to this Spanish fan?

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/371-arrested-the-spanish-madonnas-fan-who-leaked-the-demo-of-gimme-all-your-luvin.html#ixzz1hB9d8tdN

But her true fans wouldn't do that.