Full GMAYL DEMO leak! discussion continued

Apples388

I've been a fan since '89, and I don't think anybody can teach me Madonna. It is true that Madonna didn't listen her fans in the past, but I've been a fan for so long because she had "respect" for them, that's why she always tried hard to produce good music and great videos. Even her less succesfull albums (like Erotica or American Life) had great production values. I'm sad to see her concentration about the music and videos are diminishing in the past few years. I hate GMAYL because I think it looks like a pinnacle of her laziness about the music. Even if it is at a demo stage (which I suspect) it is horrible. It's not about being mainstream, it is about the labor she put into it. The song is nowhere around "We Found Love". It seems she is releasing songs just to get attention for her tours. Even in her interviews she doesn't talk about her music anymore, her sound etc. I read somewhere that lately she says "I'm gonna make more movies, but I have to make a record first.", she talks about making a record like she has to eat a hamburger or she has to go to toilet between her movies. I love her for the music and the videos and I'm out if she continues to release half assed jobs just to make money for the tours.

Edited by encore

I've been a fan since '89, and I don't think anybody can teach me Madonna. It is true that Madonna didn't listen her fans in the past, but I've been a fan for so long because she had "respect" for them, that's why she always tried hard to produce good music and great videos. Even her less succesfull albums (like Erotica or American Life) had great production values. I'm sad to see her concentration about the music and videos are diminishing in the past few years. I hate GMAYL because I think it looks like a pinnacle of her laziness about the music. Even if it is at a demo stage (which I suspect) it is horrible. It's not about being mainstream, it is about the labor she put into it. The song is nowhere around "We Found Love". It seems she is releasing songs just to get attention for her tours. Even in her interviews she doesn't talk about her music anymore, her sound etc. I read somewhere that lately she says "I'm gonna make more movies, but I have to make a record first.", she talks about making a record like she has to eat a hamburger or she has to go to toilet between her movies. I love her for the music and the videos and I'm out if she continues to release half assed jobs just to make money for the tours.

I completely disagree with you. Sure, you're always going to have particular albums and eras that you favor over others for personal reasons, but that's not to say that Madonna is becoming "lazy with her music." You might not like the musical direction she's about to take, but give the woman some credit and actually wait to make an opinion when the final product is released. Why complain when you can just enjoy more Madonna music? The single itself might not be your cup of tea, but we all know the album will hold all sorts of other gems. I'm a true Madonna fan who will continue to support her music and join her for whatever ride she has in store for us.

Edited by Kydonna

Has anyone tweeted the dancers and extras from the music video to see if the song has changed or not? I don't know why people havent done this already, since a few already tweeted those that saw WE and asked about Masterpiece at the end of the film.

C'mon people, get on those tweets!

...she has caught by her own worst nightmare- age and lack of energy. She has so much things on her hands till she burn out musically- movie, clothing-line, toy- boy, Kabbalah, family, adoptions....all now becoming too boring.

Plus, she should not be surrounded by 'yes maam' people and start thinking like a woman in the 21st century. Get your own Twitter, Madonna for god sake!

...she has caught by her own worst nightmare- age and lack of energy. She has so much things on her hands till she burn out musically- movie, clothing-line, toy- boy, Kabbalah, family, adoptions....all now becoming too boring.

Plus, she should not be surrounded by 'yes maam' people and start thinking like a woman in the 21st century. Get your own Twitter, Madonna for god sake!

Twitter's really gross. I'm glad Madonna still keeps an element of mystery about herself.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

There is no mystery about Madonna :rotfl: we know about her DISGUSTING siblings, her agony over her Mother, Sean putting her head in an oven, and we've all seen her spread cunt on the highway. She doesn't need Twitter, she has 25 years of public fuckery for the world to choose from :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

is that you FLIP THE SWITCH?

There is no mystery about Madonna :rotfl: we know about her DISGUSTING siblings, her agony over her Mother, Sean putting her head in an oven, and we've all seen her spread cunt on the highway. She doesn't need Twitter, she has 25 years of public fuckery for the world to choose from :lol:

Ohh but there's so much more to her that no one could define

I remember being a newbie Michael Jackson Fan (after Billie Jean back in the 80's)and he never topped that moment for me. Everything he did after BJ was a dissappointment compared to what he could have done as an artist - to my eyes at least. I've been a Madonna fan since Live to Tell - and yeah at times I've been dissappointed but she has never never let me down. With all the care and attention going into this comback album - proper video's etc - I fully expect the music will make me fall in love all over again. I also expect the album to be bigger world-wide than Ray-of Light. So bring it on if I'm wrong.

I wouldn't disagree that GMAYL could use some tweaks but lyrically it's not THAT far removed from fluffier lyrics she's done before.

Exactly! :americanlife:

If you just play him a sappy song, he acts like his doggie just died, he's just a cry baby guy

Now what could be better than a home cooked meal

How you want to eat it depends on how you feel

You can eat all you want and you don't get fat

Now where else can you go for a meal like that

Feel it in your body, sing la dee da dee

I'm drinkin' a soy latte

I get a double shoté

It goes right through my body

And you know I'm satisfied

I drive my Mini Cooper

And I'm feeling super-duper

Yo they tell me I'm a trooper

I do yoga and pilates

And the room is full of hotties

So I'm checking out their bodies

I'm diggin' on the isotope

This metaphysics shit is dope

And if all this can give me hope

You know I'm satisfied

I got a lawyer and a manager

An agent and a chef

Three nannies, an assistant

And a driver and a jet

A trainer and a butler

And a bodyguard or five

A gardener and a stylist

Do you think I'm satisfied?

I'm so stupid

'Cause I used to live

In a fuzzy dream

Everybody's looking for something

Everybody's stupid, stupid

'Cause I've climbed the tree of life, and that is why

No longer scared if I fall

My mother died when I was five

And all I did was sit and cry

I cried and cried and cried all day

Until the neighbors went away

Once upon a time

There was a boy and there was a girl

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

Guest groovyguy
It's not THAT much different than the demo.

Just longer, slightly different lyrics.

Some of the beats are different.

Id say it IS better than the demo though.

More kick to it.

Apparently, rumors are stating the song is now called "Gimme All Your Lovin'" If this is true, then the song must be entirely different w/ new vocals. I'm looking forward to see how different this is especially hearing all the latest demo leaks which have changed a lot in production, lyrics and vocals.

Apparently, rumors are stating the song is now called "Gimme All Your Lovin'" If this is true, then the song must be entirely different w/ new vocals. I'm looking forward to see how different this is especially hearing all the latest demo leaks which have changed a lot in production, lyrics and vocals.

Rumors? It was confirmed by Universal that "Gimme All Your Lovin'" is the new title.

Rumors? It was confirmed by Universal that "Gimme All Your Lovin'" is the new title.

Have they? I haven't heard that it was confirmed by Universal. I just saw various articles at various sites that were from Huffington Post. In any event, it's great to know the song may have taken a whole new turn from the demo. I like the demo though, but it'll be cool to see how different the final product is. ;)

To add to my above post, I just saw the PRNEWSWIRE which claims Interscope released a press statement regarding the album and single release of "Gimme All Your Luvin'". Awesome! Though, why are they saying it's been "5 years" since her last album? I suspect the source from PRNEWSWIRE has got his info wrong. Let's hope, the rest of the info isn't wrong either.

It's not THAT much different than the demo.

Just longer, slightly different lyrics.

Some of the beats are different.

Id say it IS better than the demo though.

More kick to it.

not shocked

that's pretty much what most of us expected