Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Are you the guy that did the Fantasy Ride megamix? :lol:

sis.

It slayed. you should have done one for BI or The Evolution

oreallyfagg.gif

You've been using that gif for the past week. How about something new?

1267053335-funny-gif-3.gif

Guest DJ_EffremAdams

Are you the guy that did the Fantasy Ride megamix? :lol:

sis.

It slayed. you should have done one for BI or The Evolution

oreallyfagg.gif

Yes.

I try to do megamixes for pretty much every new CD that comes out.

I have..

Madonna - Hard Candy Megamix

Rihanna - Rated R Megamix

Janet - Guinees World Record Megamix

Black Eyed Peas - The End Megamix

Britney Spears - Circus Megamix

Michelle Williams - Unexpected Megamix

Ciara - Fantasy Ride Megamix

I do mostly like 50 song mixes at this point. Or Artist battles. Madonna vs. Janet. Usher vs Justin, ect.

Yes.

I try to do megamixes for pretty much every new CD that comes out.

I have..

Madonna - Hard Candy Megamix

Rihanna - Rated R Megamix

Janet - Guinees World Record Megamix

Black Eyed Peas - The End Megamix

Britney Spears - Circus Megamix

Michelle Williams - Unexpected Megamix

Ciara - Fantasy Ride Megamix

I do mostly like 50 song mixes at this point. Or Artist battles. Madonna vs. Janet. Usher vs Justin, ect.

why is the janet jackson one called guinness world record megamix?

WilliamOrbit

Couple more days in the studio with the awesome Jean Baptiste Kuoame. Expect the unexpected!

30 minutes ago

I guess we can take this as the official confirmation that she is working with William Orbit! :clap:

I can`t wait !!! :fag:

am i missing something?

Madonna confirmed while promoting W.E. in Venice that she's working on the new album with Jean Baptiste Kuoame "from the Black Eyed Peas" (as M put it, which isn't completely true; he's not a part of the group and has only collaborated with them on a handful of songs). So, by Madonna's confirmation and Orbit's confirmation tweet about his work with Jean Baptiste, it can be assumed that M and Orbit are working together.

If that's what you were confused about.

Orbit huh. I hope he updates his sound. It's like Madge drew his name out of a hat just so she can record and be done with it.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Orbit huh. I hope he updates his sound. It's like Madge drew his name out of a hat just so she can record and be done with it.

It's not as random as that, she worked with him on the W.E soundtrack, must have liked the experience so she decided to work with him on the new album too.

Also Orbit has updated his sound, his last couple of solo albums have been a lot more groove orientated rather than the 90s alternative/electronic sound of ROL.

It's not as random as that, she worked with him on the W.E soundtrack, must have liked the experience so she decided to work with him on the new album too.

Also Orbit has updated his sound, his last couple of solo albums have been a lot more groove orientated rather than the 90s alternative/electronic sound of ROL.

I was remembering his ROL/Music sound. He just seemed so 90's to me. I hope you are right. I just want Madonna to start a new decade with something modern or cutting edge not going backwards musically.

Guest FrozenEyes

Madonna confirmed while promoting W.E. in Venice that she's working on the new album with Jean Baptiste Kuoame "from the Black Eyed Peas" (as M put it, which isn't completely true; he's not a part of the group and has only collaborated with them on a handful of songs). So, by Madonna's confirmation and Orbit's confirmation tweet about his work with Jean Baptiste, it can be assumed that M and Orbit are working together.

If that's what you were confused about.

That's kinda exciting. :thumbsup:

Um, who or what is Jean Baptiste Kuoame? Not paying as close attention to the rumors as some others. :)

EDIT: OK, I read one of the posts. he's worked with Black Eyed Peas? I don't think the sound of a BEP track woudl work all that great.

I just hope the album has more substance than Hard Candy.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I hope he updates his sound. It's like Madge drew his name out of a hat just so she can record and be done with it.

Are you talking about working with Timbaland? that was the last album doll. heh. x.

I don't mind the lack of information, but I just hope the lack of information is because they want to keep everything secret and not because Madonna hasn't really decided on what she wants to do with the new album.

Since the release is intended for Spring much will change between now and then.