Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

From the Examiner.. so it's probably fake as hell but anyway...

http://www.examiner.com/pop-music-in-chicago/upcoming-madonna-album-offers-plenty-of-surprises

Upcoming Madonna album offers plenty of surprises

Chicago reps for Universal Music Group claim Madonna is set to release her new album next spring. There is no album title yet, but one of the album’s strongest tracks is said to be a song called “Trust,” which was either co-written or co-produced with Sia. It is said to be like “Live to Tell,” but ten times better.

Jim Steinman, one of the producers originally set for the album, is no longer on board. Instead, William Orbit and Jean Baptiste Kouame are producing a lion’s share of the album. Madonna is also very involved and is writing and producing some tracks all by herself. Industry insiders see this album as a milestone for Madonna in the same degree “Like a Prayer” and “Ray of Light” were.

Madonna’s 2012 tour is being planned as we speak and it will be different from previous tours. Jamie King, Madonna’s long-time tour collaborator, will no longer be involved. Stay tuned for more information.

Let at least the Jamie King part be true please!

http://www.examiner.com/pop-music-in-chicago/upcoming-madonna-album-offers-plenty-of-surprises

Please let this be true! His choreography has been so tiresome and uninspired. However, I'm concerned Madonna keeps pushing the 'street' dancing so we end up with a load of kids twatting around on stage so often.

I still love the bit in the Virgin Tour where she just walks round the stage, takes off her jacket and puts it back on. That's all she needs to do.

[/quote)

Yes!!!!! Please God!!! No more Jamie Crappy King!!!

She needs fresh ideas,concepts, talent!!!

I am thrilled with this news! I like Jamie King but his choreography has become stale.It's time for Madonna to bring some new people on board and come up with a completely NEW tour that's totally different from the other ones.

I'll be happy to see Jamie King go. DWT was I think more Madonna than Jamie, and everything since has been formulaic and unfortunately predictable.

I hope that Madonna's seeing this album/era as a new beginning and taking the best parts of her past career with her into it.

If this rumor is true, then she's going in a direction I'll happily follow. :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

wasnt there an ad in the hollywood reporter this past summer congratulating jamie king about something

from guy o and madonna and madonna clearly states, "looking forward to working with you on my next tour"

Upcoming Madonna album offers plenty of surprises

Chicago reps for Universal Music Group claim Madonna is set to release her new album next spring. There is no album title yet, but one of the album’s strongest tracks is said to be a song called “Trust,” which was either co-written or co-produced with Sia. It is said to be like “Live to Tell,” but ten times better.

Jim Steinman, one of the producers originally set for the album, is no longer on board. Instead, William Orbit and Jean Baptiste Kouame are producing a lion’s share of the album. Madonna is also very involved and is writing and producing some tracks all by herself. Industry insiders see this album as a milestone for Madonna in the same degree “Like a Prayer” and “Ray of Light” were.

Madonna’s 2012 tour is being planned as we speak and it will be different from previous tours. Jamie King, Madonna’s long-time tour collaborator, will no longer be involved. Stay tuned for more information.

Hmmm...this is weird. Sia posts something on her Twitter about Madonna and 3 days later it's reported as one of the best songs? I hope it's true, but I'm not holding my breath. This Examiner writer also wrote that Joe Henry was involved but no confirmation of that yet either.

I actually thought Jamie King brought a lot of good ideas, but I am not sad to see her working with someone else (if it's true).

I'll be happy to see Jamie King go. DWT was I think more Madonna than Jamie, and everything since has been formulaic and unfortunately predictable.

I hope that Madonna's seeing this album/era as a new beginning and taking the best parts of her past career with her into it.

If this rumor is true, then she's going in a direction I'll happily follow. :thumbsup:

Yeah,I want Madonna to view this new album as a new beginning....a fresh,new start.And I want the tour to be something totally NEW and fresh.Replace Jamie King with someone new,so that the tour could be filled with bold,exciting ideas and new choreography.I like Jamie King and the work that he did on the previous tours but I think it's time for a change.

YESSSSS! No More Jamie King Please !

The Jamie King news is great. But the choreography is all Taluega brothers or whatever their names r. Jamie hasn't done choreography in years.

Also, I don't think Warner ever praised NF as the new LAP, they were mainly early/pré release fan reports. OMG it has a choir it's the new LAP! :)