I watched Madonna's S&S DVD!

karbatal

:wow: What a lovely thread to revive; Sticky & Sweet was magic live & the energy translates well on DVD. It's my most watched of all her concerts & the one I always play for my pals unfamiliar with Madge; it's my Madona ice breaker. Right amount of fun, a bit of drama, and the perfect showcase of her stamina. Bitch gives me a work out everytime I watch it.

The whole spectacle is directed wonderfully & the audience cut-away scenes make you feel like your right there, sweating with them sexy Argentinian men. The ONLY drawback is the audio (which I aint too stressed over anyway). It's a fantastic DVD for a fantastic tour so get into the groove, get with the program, or get out.

4.gif

Rightfully said! :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...

I have S&S tour on DVD.

It's incredibly cool tour!!!

review many times

queen.gif?extra=f_Rd6s5WU5rl-fXYhwS43YgH

Can I ask you something? Why are all of your posts from bumping age old threads?

Guest Rachelle of London

The tour was in support of Hard Candy. OF COURSE she's going to perform most of the songs from that album. It's no different than what she does everytime she tours. What did HC haters think? That cuz they don't like the album she's going to forgo performing most of the songs? She only did that with AL on RIT. As it was obvious the general consensus was people didn't care much for that album. With HC it was a different story.

I just find it sad that her diehard fans, the ones who are supposed to "get" her couldn't accept her doing a CONCERT for once and not a SHOW like the past few tours. Sorry, gotta say it again.....a good number of fans who came on board during ROL are STUFFY and overtly critical of everything. Question for the Ray Of Lighters that aren't British.....did you guys also adapt a fake British accent during those years too? I swear being around some ya'll must be as fun as getting an arm sawed off with a rusty saw. It's gotta be this: :| all the time....lol...no thanks! You guys have fun with that though.

I love Kurt!

I really don't see how it's hard to understand. You're a fan of an utter retard who COPIES fashion designers work from the last hundred years and makes visual statements that MAKE NO SENSE. Absolutely NO correlation with the work she is performing. I'm sure you don't get this because somehow in your head you have convinced yourself that this piece of UGLY is somehow a piece of AVANT GARDE. I will explain the world traveller section for you. IT'S NOT A WORLD MUSIC SECTION. It's a WORLD TRAVELLER SECTION. The concept is of integration, family and romance. During the performance of Spanish lesson she is playing a stranger who is flirting with another culture. Hence the black cloaks are eventually lifted to reveal the Spanish influenced colourful costumes. THAT IS TO REPRESENT GETTING A BETTER FEEL FOR A NEW CULTURE. During Miles away she is singing about love separation. A continuation of the themes of culture, family and romance. Then La isla bonita is the grand finale of the section. The new culture and family have been fully embraced. It's meant to represent sub cultures and tight families. SOME CULTURES DO STILL DANCE TOGETHER THAT WAY. The reason that Doli Doli and Lela Pala Tute influences exist are because tthe GYPSY lifestyle that she has been exposed to really represent that sense of carefree togetherness. I know that all of this may have gone over your head because Madonna isn't wearing a sparkly cabbage as a hat and shooting custard from her Vagina, but maybe you should think more. If you don't have the brain power you could always do some research. I would recommend it before suggesting that Madonna has NO IDEA what she is doing with her work. She is clearly far smarter than you.

6c58cea9-249d-49ae-9a7a-370e09bc4051_Gra

Absolutely one of the best. I was able to see past the fact that I wasn't head over heels for HC and ended up loving the majority of the HC material. The oldies were incredible, Vogue and Into The Groove were astonishing!

oh, those times... It was a bit difficult to critisize Madonna back them.

It's 2014 and haven't watch it again. Maybe i should give it a try, but i know what will happen. At song number 4 i will think "ok, enough" and will put MDNA or Confessions instead, haha.

I bought this on blu ray when it came out and have to say I really enjoyed it

oh, those times... It was a bit difficult to critisize Madonna back them.

It's 2014 and haven't watch it again. Maybe i should give it a try, but i know what will happen. At song number 4 i will think "ok, enough" and will put MDNA or Confessions instead, haha.

Britney-confused_zps9eff516a.gif

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

chloe-moretz-confused-gif.gif