Madonna Confirmed To Appear On "The Marriage Ref"!

moe

Madonna is confirmed to appear on an upcoming episode of Jerry Seinfeld's "The Marriage Ref" on NBC.

The show will be taped on February 24 in New York City and two lucky Platinum members of Madonna's Official Fan Club will have a chance to attend thanks to an exclusive giveaway currently running on Madonna.com.

Check out the official fan club website for more details - and good luck

[bREAKING NEWS] Madonna To Star In 'The Marriage Reft'

Category: TV.

Icon M Official fanclub just announced that Madonna is to appear on episode 4 of Jerry Seinfeld’s series ‘The Marriage Ref’ Platinum members of Madonna’s Official Fan Club can attend the taping of the show on February 24th in New York City. More details on Madonna.com. .Madonna will join Ricky Gervais in the episode

Guest ursaminorjim

Married couples air their grievances, celebs of various backgrounds comment and judge on each spouse's complaint, and the host gives a ruling on who of the couple is right.

So Madonna will grace this reality show with her presence. Who gives a shit? If Madonna is interested in doing television why did she not perform at the VMA's, AMA's or Grammy's? And before anyone jumps on me because she didn't have "anything" to promote, I would have rather seen her do a performance of 'Celebration' or 'Revolver' to promote her collection. These awards shows are watched by millions of viewers. Madonna needs to remind AMERICA that she's not just an 80's relic. The mainstream remembers Madonna for kissing Britney last decade. The Black Eyed Peas (whom I DESPISE) are pushing themselves at every awards show like commoners and reaping the commercial rewards. Lady GaGa and Beyonce have pretty much rendered Madonna obsolete. Madonna SERIOUSLY needs to get back in the game. Yes, I know Madonna is the Queen of touring but, that's her fans going to see her. Madonna needs to up her game, and NOT on some silly reality show no one gives a rats ass about. Just my opinion.

So Madonna will grace this reality show with her presence. Who gives a shit? If Madonna is interested in doing television why did she not perform at the VMA's, AMA's or Grammy's? And before anyone jumps on me because she didn't have "anything" to promote, I would have rather seen her do a performance of 'Celebration' or 'Revolver' to promote her collection. These awards shows are watched by millions of viewers. Madonna needs to remind AMERICA that she's not just an 80's relic. The mainstream remembers Madonna for kissing Britney last decade. The Black Eyed Peas (whom I DESPISE) are pushing themselves at every awards show like commoners and reaping the commercial rewards. Lady GaGa and Beyonce have pretty much rendered Madonna obsolete. Madonna SERIOUSLY needs to get back in the game. Yes, I know Madonna is the Queen of touring but, that's her fans going to see her. Madonna needs to up her game, and NOT on some silly reality show no one gives a rats ass about. Just my opinion.

THE MOST INFUENTIAL FUCKING FEMALE SINGER OF ALL TIME..cultural provocateur..enveloppe pusher extraordinaire..

25 plus years in2 her career, the legend at age 52 in an era where MTV & physical records have become obsolete..um Okay.

VMA AMA GRAMMY Britney Gaga Beyonce BEP chlamydia Gonorrhea.

Don't make me get Cher 2 tell u 2 snap out of it.. :americanlife:

THE MOST INFUENTIAL FUCKING FEMALE SINGER OF ALL TIME..cultural provocateur..enveloppe pusher extraordinaire..

25 plus years in2 her career, the legend at age 52 in an era where MTV & physical records have become obsolete..um Okay.

VMA AMA GRAMMY Britney Gaga Beyonce BEP chlamydia Gonorrhea.

Don't make me get Cher 2 tell u 2 snap out of it.. :americanlife:

..cultural provocateur..enveloppe pusher extraordinaire..

Really? This isn't the 80's or early 90's. The days of 'Like A Prayer', 'Justify My Love' and the 'SEX' book are LOOONG gone. When's the last time Madonna pushed the envelope to ANY effect? Madonna is waaaay past that. The only point I'm trying to make is that Madonna would be better off showcasing her best talent to a mainstream audience: PERFORMING. Since radio couldn't care less about Madonna, why doesn't she gon Ellen, Oprah, the late night shows to try and move some units? Everyone else is doing it (new acts as well as established ones). Is her head so far up her ass that she TRULY thinks she's above going on David Letterman and knocking our socks off?

Don't call my don't call my name

ALBERTO :evil:

I was merely stating my opinion. I certainly wasn't trying to offend anyone. Everyone else posts their opinion. Remember, I care so much because I LOOOVE Madonna! Otherwise I wouldn't waste my time. Madge is my leader! :thumbsup:

..cultural provocateur..enveloppe pusher extraordinaire..

Really? This isn't the 80's or early 90's. The days of 'Like A Prayer', 'Justify My Love' and the 'SEX' book are LOOONG gone.

Honey that's exactly my point so stop whining like it is..Okay 2 late..now look what u've done..Churr's here :rolleyes:

Guest dicktracy

MAYBE she's doing it not to promote herself but to promote a friend's project.... why is that so hard to understand??