Madonna returns in NYC 29/01/10

elijah

No way! Neutrocks is Lisa? I remember some big drama towards the end of Dot involving Lisa and a few others. I always stayed out of that drama and I believe Lisa made a nice comment to me about not getting involved in it all. Oh and Topman! I forget so much from the Dot days. And too many people changed their usernames over the years I forget who was who.

Huh?? Inaccurate. Don't believe everything people assume here. Never heard of this "dotmusic", and fail to see how this has anything to do with this topic other than shit stirring. I hope some competent moderator will step in before this nonsense gets out of hand. It's a bit ridiculous how some are out to trash other fans here. But oh well. :wacko:

Guest jamesshot

Huh?? Inaccurate. Don't believe everything people assume here. Never heard of this "dotmusic", and fail to see how this has anything to do with this topic other than shit stirring. I hope some moderator will step in before this nonsense gets out of hand. It's a bit ridiculous how some are out to trash other fans here. But oh well. :wacko:

Suedehead is a moderator so I assumed he knew something like matching IP addresses or something to say you are Lisa. I have no idea and frankly don't care. You seem like a decent person and I enjoy discussing subjects with you.

Huh?? Inaccurate. Don't believe everything people assume here. Never heard of this "dotmusic", and fail to see how this has anything to do with this topic other than shit stirring. I hope some moderator will step in before this nonsense gets out of hand. It's a bit ridiculous how some are out to trash other fans here. But oh well. :wacko:

:doodlemanson:

Suedehead is a moderator so I assumed he knew something like matching IP addresses or something to say you are Lisa. I have no idea and frankly don't care. You seem like a decent person and I enjoy discussing subjects with you.

No, I guarantee you he's wrong. And Suedhead is just a shit stirrer. In fact, I'm a male. I'm mean c'mon follow my profile. I'm quite open in who I am. But I am not going to sit here and argue this because it's just silly and really has no point to this discussion or any other, other than certain people constantly trying to start shit with others here. And to argue it, will only feed their need to start more drama. :wacko:

And yes, I do enjoy discussing subjects with you as well. ;)

I really want some good news to leak - about her directing the film, working on a new album, something!

I have to agree. I'm afraid to say, this may be the "in between" period before she's working on anything substantial. But who knows? The thing is if she was in the studio doing something, there is no doubt we'd have images and more info of her coming and going to the studios.

I love her look.

What look? She's just wearing her usual black outfit, black sunglasses, and messy wavy blond hair.

she looks great.

so fresh and so clean clean.

around 2000 when music dropped her face was getting all wrinkley and aging quickely....

she has managed to reverse that look and now she looks fantastic.

as someone said....very LAV era.

Guest Hot Revolver

THAT BOY IS INGRID's SON ! dramatic.gif

Shes a lesbean, right? and hes gay,no?... so cool that ur mom is friends with madonna for a gay guy. :wow:

I hate Patty Duke.

Duke Nukem.

Patty wears bright colored clothes and has a cheery attitude. Madonna wears those dreadful

black clothes and black sunglasses ALWAYS. She's not much of a fashion icon anymore. She

doesn't even change her hair that much instead relying on wigs like Cher and Toni Braxton.

Patty wears bright colored clothes and has a cheery attitude. Madonna wears those dreadful

black clothes and black sunglasses ALWAYS. She's not much of a fashion icon anymore. She

doesn't even change her hair that much instead relying on wigs like Cher and Toni Braxton.

:lol: