ACROSS THE SKY just Leaked

acko

Guest jkgeldert

The more I listen to this song,the more I love it.

Totally agreed. This could have been one of my favorite HC tracks if it had been included...maybe because it sounds dissimilar to most of the other songs on there! I'd ditch Pharrell or whoever the hell that is grunting in the background. But Justin's bgv's are angelic...I love it.

Totally agreed. This could have been one of my favorite HC tracks if it had been included...maybe because it sounds dissimilar to most of the other songs on there! I'd ditch Pharrell or whoever the hell that is grunting in the background. But Justin's bgv's are angelic...I love it.

It's Timbaland, the producer of the song.

Has anyone heard about the actual CD audio that is being packaged with STICKY AND SWEET tour? I'm wondering and maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part that the audio portion of the STICKY AND SWEET tour may be either a special edition of HARD CANDY which includes this leaked track or maybe this track is an added bonus to the live audio portion of the CD? Just thinking out loud here. Would be an interesting idea. Doubt it though!

Guest SuperPop

I have to say that I officially LOVE this..much better than half of HC

great lyrics, beautiful melody..the only flaw is the production...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Danny86

Posted by Cam at MTribe forum:

Timbaland was in Dallas for a concert and did a studio appearance with 106.1. They were talking about music and grammy awards.

Timbaland says something to the effect of "Madonna.....she's a genius....she's only got 2 or 3 Grammys.....so what is that about???"

Listen here (go to -22:30)...

http://www.kiddlive.com/Article.asp?id=1684608&spid=25993

I am uber chilled, my Spanish monkey-child!

I think it was another certain poster who won most of those crankiest and argumentative awards which sent him over the edge.

Its nice to see some familiar names in here.

Posted by Cam at MTribe forum:

Timbaland was in Dallas for a concert and did a studio appearance with 106.1. They were talking about music and grammy awards.

Timbaland says something to the effect of "Madonna.....she's a genius....she's only got 2 or 3 Grammys.....so what is that about???"

Listen here (go to -22:30)...

http://www.kiddlive.com/Article.asp?id=1684608&spid=25993

That's great!