I'm Watching The Next Best Thing...

Chuck82

Guest Pud Whacker

no one liked Dick Tracy??

omg, well - there are scenes that i like BUT when she goes over to his house and says she has peach ice cream and he better open up before it melts and then shes pretty regarding tess trueheart and then big boy is going to kill me - i mean the woman has 4 different accents in that ONE SCENE!!!!

ice cream - baby voice

shes pretty - koo koo voice

big boy is going to kill me - butch dyke.

:rotfl:

omg, well - there are scenes that i like BUT when she goes over to his house and says she has peach ice cream and he better open up before it melts and then shes pretty regarding tess trueheart and then big boy is going to kill me - i mean the woman has 4 different accents in that ONE SCENE!!!!

ice cream - baby voice

ice cream - baby voice

Cock Tracy was shyt, she was awful in it. It was a "blockbuster" in the US but kinda flopped in the UK. Batman was so much better, How did Al Pacino get a best supporting actor nomination? Must have been a grim year.

Guest Pud Whacker

Cock Tracy was shyt, she was awful in it. It was a "blockbuster" in the US but kinda flopped in the UK. Batman was so much better, How did Al Pacino get a best supporting actor nomination? Must have been a grim year.

i have no idea. all i know is beatty had the biggest sexiest star in the world since monroe in his movie and where she would flourish, he cut her scenes out. as a director, he should have a big show stopping number like the musicals in the 50's.

Some of Madonna's most appalling acting comes from the Body of Evidence courtroom scenes with her infamous "pained" face as she whimpers about finding her lover in bed with another man :rotfl: and of course the legendary "Wish me lock?" bitchslap scene with Julianne Moore. I also love her fake "mami I'm scared" faces throughout the film with her pendulous titties flopping around in her pajamas. God I love this woman.

i have no idea. all i know is beatty had the biggest sexiest star in the world since monroe in his movie and where she would flourish, he cut her scenes out. as a director, he should have a big show stopping number like the musicals in the 50's.

He couldn't stand that she was a bigger star than him.

Some of Madonna's most appalling acting comes from the Body of Evidence courtroom scenes with her infamous "pained" face as she whimpers about finding her lover in bed with another man :rotfl: and of course the legendary "Wish me lock?" bitchslap scene with Julianne Moore. I also love her fake "mami I'm scared" faces throughout the film with her pendulous titties flopping around in her pajamas. God I love this woman.

My favorite from the movie is in the beginning.. crime scene officers on hand.. and the tape of her riding the old man's dick playing in the foreground. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

My favorite from the movie is in the beginning.. crime scene officers on hand.. and the tape of her riding the old man's dick playing in the foreground. :rotfl:

omg, shes like a nymphomaniac clown in that scene. she looks all demonic with that slight shyt eating smile. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

At least u guys understand. I so want another Madonna movie.

Starring HER.

OF COURSE!!!! she is the ONLY thing that will get me to a movie on opening day. no 3D effects, no nothing can get me first in line like madonna. NOTHING.

What about the movie Four Rooms? I remember that being good, although she's only in the first section.

I enjoyed this film and she looked so HOT. The story with Antonio Banderas and his kids is the funniest one in the movie though.

Guest Pud Whacker

I do, too. Don't know what you got til it's gone....

that is the law of the land!!! :lol:

listen, her not being in movies is the biggest fuck over ever. and as much as i miss her there, i hope those fuckers know how they fucked up by always thrashing her. even at her her worst, shes the best. :thumbsup:

I love how most of her films get the title "That Madonna Movie" and not just for Susan. It's like if someone is talking about a movie she's in they are all "Oh you know that movie Madonna is in" :rotfl:

Because whatever movie she's in she becomes the main star automatically.

I admit I do enjoy watching Madonna in movies. No matter how horrible. Funnily enough, the movie she got the most acclaim for (Evita) is the only one I can't watch. Still haven't seen Shanghai and I probably won't bother, regardless of how beautiful she looks :lol:

Crazy for Moobs you will love Body of Evidence, it's a hoot.

Guest Pud Whacker

I admit I do enjoy watching Madonna in movies. No matter how horrible. Funnily enough, the movie she got the most acclaim for (Evita) is the only one I can't watch. Still haven't seen Shanghai and I probably won't bother, regardless of how beautiful she looks :lol:

oh, that dreadful horrible movie. its the worst.

and just for the record, DSS is the one she got the REAL ACCLAIM for - from critics and fans alike. that is the one that will go down in history - not evita. ugh.

love the soundtrack though. and the scene where she kicks perons 16 year old slut out. flawless from the moment she enters until that girl leaves.

the rest is a smile fest. all she does is smile and stick her face in perons pit. and does something very strange with her neck throughout the movie. like a bird.

Guest Pud Whacker

Shanghai Surprise shyts over Swept Away

Seany :inlove:

Body Of Evidence is everything. Best character - Token Black Female Judge. She has such authority. :wow:

of course, shanghai is fabulous for the face, hair and clothes alone. i think its her most watchable film next to susan. at least it has some sort of story.

do you know here we can find ku chung ching? :rotfl:

I got in trouble from the landlords many years ago for blasting the Evita movie from my then studio apartment. They left a message on my answering machine (yup, back in the day): "I received many complaints last night that you were blasting some sort of soundtrack in the middle of the night." :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

I got in trouble from the landlords many years ago for blasting the Evita movie from my then studio apartment. They left a message on my answering machine (yup, back in the day): "I received many complaints last night that you were blasting some sort of soundtrack in the middle of the night." :lol:

well, the music is fantastic.

Best scenes in BOE: Riding old man's dick on tape // holding on to some pipe in a parking garage while the ugly man eats her out // her fingering her pussy and it being the most unsexy scene ever in the history of film

Madonna was great in Dick Tracy...even Tarantino said she was the only one acting in the right film. :wow::thumbsup: Comparing it to Batman is just ridiculous, since Batman is a much darker, and more iconic character.

Absolutely nothing she's done comes close to the horror of TNBT. :scared:

Best scenes in BOE: Riding old man's dick on tape // holding on to some pipe in a parking garage while the ugly man eats her out // her fingering her pussy and it being the most unsexy scene ever in the history of film

I fucking love that movie!!! And the first sex scene with Willem ...with her entirely unconvincing man-voice saying "MY WAY" when he tries to take off her enormous granny panties and she assumes control :lol:

I truly wonder what Madonna thinks of when she is reminded of her shenanigans in that movie :lol: you can see Willem's penis in this movie btw.