"Celebration" Scores Grammy Nomination For Best Dance Recording

Ugly Hecty

Would be nice for M is she won but I very much doubt it. I'm rooting for Lady GaGa...at least it will be like M winning by default.

I think we should send positive energy out into the universe. We want Madonna to win right? Because she's the best right? Because we want to have a celebration right? Then chant with me!

"OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA IGUESSIJUSTDON'TRECOGNIZEYOUWITHYOURCLOTHESON"

Amen praise the Hayzoos!

...*hypertwitch*

I think we should send positive energy out into the universe. We want Madonna to win right? Because she's the best right? Because we want to have a celebration right? Then chant with me!

"OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA IGUESSIJUSTDON'TRECOGNIZEYOUWITHYOURCLOTHESON"

Amen praise the Hayzoos!

...*hypertwitch*

Well this place is Gaganation...

I hope she does win, just because it would be a hard slap in the face to everyone on this forum who go on and on about how dire it is. :rant::lol:

Well this place is Gaganation...

I hope she does win, just because it would be a hard slap in the face to everyone on this forum who go on and on about how dire it is. :rant::lol:

Me too. I think fans should support their artists. Not laugh in their faces and bet on their failure. But THAT'S ME! :lol:

Me too. I think fans should support their artists. Not laugh in their faces and bet on their failure. But THAT'S ME! :lol:

Yep!, besides, Celebration does have the atributes to win in this category, along with Evacuate the Dancefloor...but Boom boom pow is not that dance, neither is Poker Face(Just dance is way much more dance and prefer it over PF)or Womanizer...they should have chosen other more dance and less pop mainstream nominees instead of those 3! :boxing:

Go Celebration! :thumbsup:

I think Celebration is just as worthy as the rest of the songs nominated in this catagory. Her biggest competition will be Lady Gaga. I have to admit Lady Gaga will probably win. So, do you guys think Madonna will perform? I hope so!

I hope Celebration wins because it is the most dance out of all of them. BEP should not be in there unless it was for Meet Me Halfway.

Pokerface and Womanizer would be my faves to win.

In a way I am glad that they have some mainstream pop acts in the dance category. It will bring more attention to the dance genre overall. It is sad that the under-ground/club or non-hot 100 charting stuff is ignored. M is the most underground ofthe lot LOL

Why are most people bitching? The fact that out of all those electro-pop songs that have been released over the last year they chose Celebration, a song by a 51 year old woman which charted for 1 week at no71 and have pit it against those monster smashes shows that the Grammy Nominatons procedure have at least some fairness?