It would be a huge mistake for Madonna NOT to release Revolver

Snowball83

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Revolver should be released as a single?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I haven't seen so many people make a big deal out of a Madonna song since…... Beautiful Stranger! It has mainstream appeal and a video to accompany it would surely take it to the top.

What do you think?

Who are the people making a big deal about Revulva?? Outside of this message board, I haven't heard a peep, or any clamor for it. It's a shit song, and embarrassingly beneath Madonna. A part of me wants her to release it though, just so it can flop hard on the radio, and be done with once and for all.

Yep, she should release it. It's catchy as hell with playful lyrics.

Who are the people making a big deal about Revulva?? Outside of this message board, I haven't heard a peep, or any clamor for it. It's a shit song, and embarrassingly beneath Madonna. A part of me wants her to release it though, just so it can flop hard on the radio, and be done with once and for all.

Well it might not be the greatest of research but loads of my Face Book friends are quoting the lyrics in their statuses… and I’ve never seen them do that to a Madonna song before. I also read a lot of positive comments about it when Perez Hilton posted it, when usually anything she does or releases is slated on his website by the kids that read it.

Well it might not be the greatest of research but loads of my Face Book friends are quoting the lyrics in their statuses… and I’ve never seen them do that to a Madonna song before. I also read a lot of positive comments about it when Perez Hilton posted it, when usually anything she does or releases is slated on his website by the kids that read it.

Get friends with better taste. :scared::lol:

Agreed!

Guest SuperPop

Who are the people making a big deal about Revulva?? Outside of this message board, I haven't heard a peep, or any clamor for it. I

Exactly..only in MNation people raved so much about this song..in most message boards the comments about Revolver are negative or indifferent..and most people I know (not casual fans) hate it with passion because it sounds like a Britney reject...

I really like the song but I am sure it would flop harder than Celebration if it was going to be released...

Guest jamesshot

I don't know why but I actually liked Revolver. No, it isn't a good song. But it is catchy and has a certain something about it that appeals to me- at least on the first few listens. Totally beneathe Madonna but it could for sure be a hit.

But would there be a point in releasing it without a video? Part of the fun would be to get a kickass video out of it. But judging Madonna's videos as of late I dont even know how that would turn out....

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

People said the same thing about Celebration.

"Omg, world wide #1, omg, omg".

It wasn't. Revolver won't be either. Not releasing it won't be a mistake.

Next album please.

Guest jamesshot

People said the same thing about Celebration.

"Omg, world wide #1, omg, omg".

It wasn't. Revolver won't be either. Not releasing it won't be a mistake.

Next album please.

Not me. I hated Celebration the first moment I heard it. There was no way in hell that song was going to be a hit.

If they're not going to do it right (make a freakin' video for it) then i hope it doesn't get released. What's the point?

Like CUBB said, Next album please.

Oh, and Celebration (the single) was, is and always will be...SHIT. I can't believe anyone ever thought that song would be big...Revolver would have been a much wiser single choice.

Guest HydroTrippin

It's not worth it.

Celebration didn't catch on & the album sold under 100,000 copies it's first week. Why would Warner Bros want to spend more money by releasing an additional single?

They can release Revolver if they really want to, but (in terms of performance & promotion) it'll be a repeat of Miles Away (no video, low radio airplay, no increase in album sales).

As others have said, forget about Celebration and bring on the next full length studio album.

:lol: at people saying Celebration was a WW Hit. Revolver is a completely different song. A Better Song with a catchy hook. It's perfect for top ten radio. Would be nice if she released it with a proper video and atleast get something substantial out of this collection.