Guy Oseary answers to the fans...

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Nor I about her - if she turns shit like Madonna has done, I'll say so. But for now she's the most innovative and creative woman in the world of music - bar NONE

Now I KNOW you do hard core drugs!!!

Guest groovyguy

Nor I about her - if she turns shit like Madonna has done, I'll say so. But for now she's the most innovative and creative woman in the world of music - bar NONE

Gaga is shit! Can she be any shittier?

I'm ok with Madonna not shooting a video for Revolver too. I'm ready for a new era. Let her go on so she can start working on a new album and tour, et while she works on other personal projects that will inspire and make her happy too. In the meantime, this greatest hits package and the S & S tour DVD will keep us occupied.

:lmao:

Well, kudos to you for getting this line out with a straight face. Or maybe you were laughing as you typed.

I thought I had heard it all, but you proved me wrong.

funny

queenbitch

still stalks this forum...but says he has better standards

I said it before and i'll say it again, Madonna is out of his price range.

Its OK if you cant afford afford the finer things in life (Madonna), just dont complain here, go complain to the people that provide your weekly benefits/social allowance.

kindest regards.

funny

queenbitch

Nothing better to do I guess.

The Gag forums must be so boring that he finds himself coming here more and more to diss Madonna.

Sad? oh definitely

2s66ema.jpg

Guest boytoyville

better to have the 2008 tour with a real audience than the 2009 zombie filled concerts even when the changes to the setlist were good.

What? Most of the audiences were just fine.

Well I'm glad the DVD won't have an audience like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6hisRj-rLo

Holy shit! How can you just stand there with your arms crossed! I used to live in Norway and it is filled with reserved/cold people so that helps to explain why. :p The only excuse for not including the 2009 performances on the DVD would be if the S&S DVD is already finished off and sitting in boxes waiting for November.

Guest Danny86

I'm sure Israel was filmed like the LA footage with Justin and Britney, that looked like coming from the screens, right? There were no "proper" cameras in the venue like Argentina, that's for sure.

Guest waiting

Well I'm glad the DVD won't have an audience like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6hisRj-rLo

:lmao: I love the people looking around... "who the fuck dragged me here?"

On a serious note, she needs to get a new creative director. These videos screens just ARE NOT WORKING - this video proves it. The keith haring animations are too distracting. Watching from that distance you hardly know there are ummm... actual people on stage that are dancing and performing. If you use videos its supposed to be supporting element, not the dominant. This is like a movie with human support.

Guest Danny86

I just heard that Madonna's not going to film a video for "RESCUE ME!" Well, the song is sure to BOMB now and her career's gonna go down the TOILET!

Oh, wait... this isn't 1990?

You're late, Madonna's career ended when she refused to film a video for "Keep It Together". :lmao:

On a serious note, she needs to get a new creative director. These videos screens just ARE NOT WORKING - this video proves it. The keith haring animations are too distracting. Watching from that distance you hardly know there are ummm... actual people on stage that are dancing and performing. If you use videos its supposed to be supporting element, not the dominant. This is like a movie with human support.

This is not a question of creative direction. The video screens will be like that as long as she performs in large venues. Those screens are for the people who sit at the back of Wembley Stadium so they don't just have to look at the big screens all the time. They will never go back to a show like GS that only had the performers onstage without any set in a stadium. Even if she replaces every single person working on her shows, this is not going to change.

Guest desmadonna

I'm ok with Madonna not shooting a video for Revolver too. I'm ready for a new era. Let her go on so she can start working on a new album and tour, et while she works on other personal projects that will inspire and make her happy too. In the meantime, this greatest hits package and the S & S tour DVD will keep us occupied.

Not only these 2, we also have "Filth & Wisdom", "I Am Because We Are", "Sticky & Sweet" Photo Book & the last 2 installments of her children's books to keep us busy for the rest of the year.

funny

queenbitch

I said it before and i'll say it again, Madonna is out of his price range.

Its OK if you cant afford afford the finer things in life (Madonna), just dont complain here, go complain to the people that provide your weekly benefits/social allowance.

kindest regards.

oh you hit the nail on the head. his Kylie postings have always screamed to me "can't affort to see her, so home bitterly searching the web for articles all day and night. Beats working!"

He didn't say it wouldn't be a single - it just won't have a video which as Miles Away proved, means FLOP for Madonna.

Yet the song "Celebration" HAD a video? So your theory is shot there.

I just can't understand why people can't just own up to the fact Madonna isn't going to be the hot commodity like she was in the past with or without videos or constant promotion. I am not saying that a little more effort can't be put into her projects since it is much harder for her to get the exposure she once had, but honestly, I don't see how this really effects you or her fans since we still get the songs, videos, or what not she chooses to do. It's not like she released a video for every freakin' single she did in the past. It's not like she whored her self out, promoting all her albums in the past. In fact, I would think one of her most promoted efforts... "AMERICAN LIFE" got all kinds of treatment regarding great promotion, but it didn't help the album sell any better and it's become her worst selling album (at least in the U.S.).

Again, I don't see Madonna's career down in the tubes. Yes, she isn't going to have the same exposure and success in the past, but as fans, we're not losing much here. If anything, we're getting far more appearances and, touring, etc. than she's done in a long time.

Some people just need to chill and just enjoy her. Be happy, she's still plugging away at it nearly 30 years later.