Guy Oseary answers to the fans...

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I haven't seen this posted yet...

http://twitter.com/GUYOSEARY

NO VIDEO FOR REVOLVER!!! :confused:

The S&S DVD soon but the 2008 Buenos Aires version!!

Edit: Also a book with the pictures he did on the tour and he will try to get the footage from the S&S 2009 in Israel to the fans...

Edit 2: Phili from Tribe forum (thank you Danny86): just been informed by warner music ireland that the sticky and sweet cd/dvd will be released on november 23rd. tracklisting is unknown at this point.

I haven't seen this posted yet...

http://twitter.com/GUYOSEARY

NO VIDEO FOR REVOLVER!!! :confused:

The S&S DVD soon but the 2008 Buenos Aires version!!

Edit: Also a book with the pictures he did on the tour and he will try to get the footage from the S&S 2009 to the fans...

Thanks for posting.

Shit news all round though.

I know we couldnt choose but you wouldve thought the tv companies wouldve covered the cost of the 2008 filming and we could have fucking 2009 for the dvd lets face it, it was 10 times better.

Her career really is FUCKED.

I doubt even a new manager would make a difference.

*FLUSH* :queenbitch:

because were not getting a video for Revolver?

2s66ema.jpg

All of your posts seem to be negative (from what I have seen)

You know Gaga does have an official forum right?

scared to give up that 20,000 post count?

2s66ema.jpg

As much as I love "Revolver",I'm okay with it not being a single.We don't need a video for it.I'm more anxious for Madonna to begin her next album.The Warner years are over,let's move on!

because were not getting a video for Revolver?

2s66ema.jpg

All of your posts seem to be negative (from what I have seen)

You know Gaga does have an official forum right?

scared to give up that 20,000 post count?

2s66ema.jpg

You might be prepared to put up with useless shit from Madonna but I have much higher standards than that. Get real - she doesn't give a shit about you - no matter how much you wub her. :manson:

Guest bluejean

None of this news is surprising at all.

1) I'm surprised Celebration even had a video

2) Wasn't it always going to Argentina for the DVD?

I can't see Warner putting extras on a DVD, since they never have before. Hopefully Guy will leak some videos of the extra songs. I don't really mind, I thought the Argentina show was amazing and the majority is identical.

Guest bluejean

You might be prepared to put up with useless shit from Madonna but I have much higher standards than that.

Gaga doesn't even have a tour let alone a tour DVD :lmao:

You might be prepared to put up with useless shit from Madonna but I have much higher standards than that. Get real - she doesn't give a shit about you - no matter how much you wub her. :manson:

and Gaga cares about you?

2s66ema.jpg

2lrpc5.jpg2lrpc5.jpg

2lrpc5.jpg2lrpc5.jpg

2lrpc5.jpg2lrpc5.jpg

Guest Danny86

:rotfl: Blaming poor ticket sales on Kanye's ego is the new "vertigo" or "scheduling conflicts".

The DVD was always meant to be Argentina indeed and it was FINISHED before the second leg started. According to MadonnaTribe, the tour DVD was meant to come out in September but in the end they switched it with Celebration so the DVD will come at the end of the year, but yes, it's already completed and is sitting on a shelf now. The whole thing was already broadcast on tv...

I believe everyone assumed "Revolver" would get an animated video because Marilyn Minter hinted at a collaboration with Madonna. I doubt Madonna herself ever planned to film a video, and personally that doesn't make me think she's fucked or is a mess.

Nor I about her - if she turns shit like Madonna has done, I'll say so. But for now she's the most innovative and creative woman in the world of music - bar NONE

I shall leave you and your delusion alone.

2s66ema.jpg

I hope more effort is put in when she releases a new album I dunno if it is just laziness on all sides or really just not caring

I guess it's just further proof that the music industry is a dying industry in terms of sales, also bearing in mind we are still undergoing an economic recession. Maybe they assume it's just not profitable enough to make one.

Pity about no video for Revolver. It could have been a bigger international hit compared to Celebration with a video. Much prefer Celebration as a single though.

Releasing the 2008 version of S&S is just ludicrous. All this proves is the second leg of the tour was done simply to pump more money out of the fans and nothing else.

Nor I about her - if she turns shit like Madonna has done, I'll say so. But for now she's the most innovative and creative woman in the world of music - bar NONE

Oh yeah.......that blood work on the MTV awards....was "innovative" alright.............her 80's/90's Mugler outfits?....oh yeah....cutting edge shit! "House of Gaga" taking from the Vogueing houses of the 80's/90's REVOLUTIONARY!!!!.....using heavy 80's influences.....I've never heard anyone do anything like that before!!! it's so new and fresh!!!!

she wears crazy/kooky outfits.....as her "ART" come one please..........

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!! this bitch is the most transparent piece of shit i've ever seen!!! oh wait...she plays a piano with her foot!! sorry! i take it all back!

Seeing as her major inspiration is Andy Warhol.............

she'll be happy to know her 15 minutes were up about a year ago.....the cancellation of her Kanye fiasco proves it.............

LEARN IT BITCH!

Guest Danny86
Releasing the 2008 version of S&S is just ludicrous. All this proves is the second leg of the tour was done simply to pump more money out of the fans and nothing else.

Huh? Visiting cities she never been to, or not since 1990 is "pumping out more money"? Most of the fans attending the 2009 did not see it live in 2008, or was their first time seeing her. I wasn't aware of the fact that a Madonna tour should be a charity act.

The 2008 show was filmed because back then the 2009 leg was NOT definitive. It's ridiculous to expect them to film the 2009 leg for 3 different song, 1 new costume and 1 new backdrop.

The 2008 show was filmed because back then the 2009 leg was NOT definitive. It's ridiculous to expect them to film the 2009 leg for 3 different song, 1 new costume and 1 new backdrop.

The 2009 leg was designed to make more money and to improve on what she'd already done in 2008. Thus, it would make more sense to include the second improved leg of the tour. Use your brain.

Guest Danny86

The 2009 leg was designed to make more money and to improve on what she'd already done in 2008. Thus, it would make more sense to include the second improved leg of the tour. Use your brain.

Maybe you should do that. The decision to film the 2008 tour was done long before anyone knew what would happen in 2009, let alone the tour would be an improvement. The 2008 show was broadcast on tv on the same day the 2009 tour kicked off and 90% of the show is the same. But keep on with ridiculously raising your expectations only to be able to bash.

Guest bluejean

Who said it was designed to improve on what she'd already done? It was already great the first time around.

How does it make sense to spend more money to reshoot the whole thing when it was already done just for afew song changes? It doesn't!

Guest bluejean

Guy: "Some loon fans online think Frozen was so much better than Hung Up and that your hair looked so much better on the 2nd leg... maybe we should reshoot it in Israel?"

Madonna: "NO WAY! I need that money to finance my new feature film" :lmao:

well to begin with as mentioned for the nth time it was the buenos aires show that was filmed for the dvd so whats the deal and everybody is shittin their pants over something that was decided upon by the powers that be, even before the second leg started anyways.....

Guy basically re confirmed what he said some months back. Anyways for those people making a big fuss about it Guy did say that there would be added footage from the 2nd leg maybe as a dvd bonus so stop the yapping already.

As for the revolver video thingie, Bad enough that celebration single flopped in the US, lets not insist to add insult to the injury. Much as revolver is growing on me I dont think it has what it takes to be a hit.

letterman_003.jpg

Guy: "Some loon fans online think Frozen was so much better than Hung Up and that your hair looked so much better on the 2nd leg... maybe we should reshoot it in Israel?"

Madonna: "NO WAY! I need that money to finance my new feature film" :lmao:

:lmao:

Some fans here should think before to bash.

Oh yeah.......that blood work on the MTV awards....was "innovative" alright.............her 80's/90's Mugler outfits?....oh yeah....cutting edge shit! "House of Gaga" taking from the Vogueing houses of the 80's/90's REVOLUTIONARY!!!!.....using heavy 80's influences.....I've never heard anyone do anything like that before!!! it's so new and fresh!!!!

she wears crazy/kooky outfits.....as her "ART" come one please..........

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!! this bitch is the most transparent piece of shit i've ever seen!!! oh wait...she plays a piano with her foot!! sorry! i take it all back!

Seeing as her major inspiration is Andy Warhol.............

she'll be happy to know her 15 minutes were up about a year ago.....the cancellation of her Kanye fiasco proves it.............

LEARN IT BITCH!

I agree ! :thumbsup: Lady Gaga is nothing !

Guest Danny86

Finally some news (from phily at Tribe forum):

just been informed by warner music ireland that the sticky and sweet cd/dvd will be released on november 23rd. tracklisting is unknown at this point.