Revolver Music Video Ideas

Guest Hot Revolver

Hows about she renew ties with her old hollywood friends and feature them in the vid namely Pacino, Nicholson, De niro, Warren B., Sean P.,Joe Pesci,Joe Mantegna, Willem Defoe, Danny Aiello (her dad in papa dont preach) etc.

Tough guys that did great gangster movie or two.

And Martin Scorsese or David Fincher will direct as a last salvo for warners with the queen. It would be a blast but this is pure wishful thinking Just an idea .....

1comicbaddies-gal-bigboy.jpg

Wat do u guys have in mind for the Video??

Heres my idea and it doesnt sound like it would be expensive.

Shes like assainating her former lovers and stuff. the two main ones will be sean penn and guy ritchie, and they'll be look alikes. First she ties sean up and starts beating him, and then she tortures him and stuff and holds him over the balcony. then she pulls out her revolver and shoots him. Then the next one she visits the guy ricthie on the set of a movie in london or maybe a pub. she gets in a karate fight with him (think die another day) and all the drunk blokes are cheering her on, and does a dance on the bar, and then she shoots him like 7 times (representing how long they were married). then shes like clubbing and getting all these hawt men and stuff, and she shoots em when shes done wit them. plus there will be her doing dance moves throughout the film and stuff. for the end she shoots into the camera and thats it.

I think she could really use another controversial video, and it would be somewat gory something she hasnt done in a while. it'd have everyone talking!!!

:rotfl:

we want a CONTRAVISERTIAL VIDEO!!!

I'd love a video with a plot:

Madonna escapes from jail, steals a cop's gun, and runs off into the streets. She's strutting her stuff and pointing the gun at people as she wears a slinky and sexy prisoner's outfit. The police start to chase after her, but she keeps on strutting as they keep on failing to catch her. There are intercut shots of Madonna, in the jail cell, holding onto the jail bars and doing a sexy dance. For Lil' Wayne's part, he turns out to be one of the cops. The other cops get distracted and Lil' Wayne and Madonna end up in a chase-down. He goes after her but she keeps slinking by. Near the end, Lil' Wayne corners Madonna and captures her. She's back in the prison cell again. When the cops look away, she's gone again. There's a note on the mirror in the jail cell that says "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all?"

An idea for the sexy prisoner's outfit:

prisoner-of-love-costume.jpg

Guest hot revolver

Madonna escapes from jail, steals a cop's gun, and runs off into the streets. She's strutting her stuff and pointing the gun at people as she wears a slinky and sexy prisoner's outfit. The police start to chase after her, but she keeps on strutting as they keep on failing to catch her. There are intercut shots of Madonna, in the jail cell, holding onto the jail bars and doing a sexy dance. For Lil' Wayne's part, he turns out to be one of the cops. The other cops get distracted and Lil' Wayne and Madonna end up in a chase-down. He goes after her but she keeps slinking by. Near the end, Lil' Wayne corners Madonna and captures her. She's back in the prison cell again. When the cops look away, she's gone again. There's a note on the mirror in the jail cell that says "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all?"

Thats a really cool idea!! maybe she can have a lesbian lover in jail for sum controversy lol

Guest Drowned Bedtime

It needs a FIERCE video, that moves at the pase of the song. I've become to glued to the song since I first heard it in full yesterday.

Thats a really cool idea!! maybe she can have a lesbian lover in jail for sum controversy lol

agree 100% but "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all?" should be written in Hebrew

thats a great outfit.

love it. wub.gif

FOR THE VIDEO....... ( campy yet effective)

I was envisioning MADONNA slowly rolling out of a really bright subway tunnel riding/stradling something...at 1st it kinda looks like a bull ( its too bright to tell...we kinda just see her silhouette bcuz of all the light behind her.....) and then we see its a huge revolver shes riding.

the REVOLVER pulls up to the platform. she reaches the platform and starts flirting and teasing the passengers waiting for the train.

then, she lures one on to her large gun and they race down the tunnel.

It then cuts to her on street level, (times square?) where shes

flirting with pedestrians.....stealing flowers from store fronts...grabs a traffic cops gun from his holster.....causes a car to crash over

a fire hydrant. all this choas ensues as she is pursuing this guy.

( all the streets scenes will have quick 3 second cuts to her riding the big gun..)

The final scene is M sitting & reading a newspaper as a normal, regular passenger on a subway train.

she loweres her paper and so does the stranger across from her.

they make eye contact and madonna winks at him and blows smoke in the end of her finger like a gun.

THE END.

Guest hot revolver

I was envisioning MADONNA slowly rolling out of a really bright subway tunnel riding/stradling something...at 1st it kinda looks like a bull ( its too bright to tell...we kinda just see her silhouette bcuz of all the light behind her.....) and then we see its a huge revolver shes riding.

the REVOLVER pulls up to the platform. she reaches the platform and starts flirting and teasing the passengers waiting for the train.

flirting with pedestrians.....stealing flowers from store fronts...grabs a traffic cops gun from his holster.....causes a car to crash over

a fire hydrant. all this choas ensues as she is pursuing this guy.

( all the streets scenes will have quick 3 second cuts to her riding the big gun..)

The final scene is M sitting & reading a newspaper as a normal, regular passenger on a subway train.

they make eye contact and madonna winks at him and blows smoke in the end of her finger like a gun.

THE END.

thats pretty cool!! how bout in one scene shes dressed as a male cop and it looks like she has a boner, but she unzips her pants and its a revolver lol (think:"is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?").

UPDATE! The budget for the Revolver video has been increased!!! They will now shoot at Garden Suburb Junior School in the UK.

Garden%20Suburb%20Junior%20school%20%20stage%20curtains%201.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao: CANT WAIT!!!!!

Is a school the right place for her to pop her granny cunt at us though? Doesnt seem right. I guess she is trying to push buttons though.

thats pretty cool!! how bout in one scene shes dressed as a male cop and it looks like she has a boner, but she unzips her pants and its a revolver lol (think:"is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?").

:rotfl:

who said that? sounds familiar

a fire hydrant. all this choas ensues as she is pursuing this guy. (maybe the guy is played by Jesus or maybe by herself in drag) &

THE END.