Revolver Music Video Ideas

Guest Hot Revolver

Guest hot revolver

Wat do u guys have in mind for the Video??

Heres my idea and it doesnt sound like it would be expensive.

Shes like assainating her former lovers and stuff. the two main ones will be sean penn and guy ritchie, and they'll be look alikes. First she ties sean up and starts beating him, and then she tortures him and stuff and holds him over the balcony. then she pulls out her revolver and shoots him. Then the next one she visits the guy ricthie on the set of a movie in london or maybe a pub. she gets in a karate fight with him (think die another day) and all the drunk blokes are cheering her on, and does a dance on the bar, and then she shoots him like 7 times (representing how long they were married). then shes like clubbing and getting all these hawt men and stuff, and she shoots em when shes done wit them. plus there will be her doing dance moves throughout the film and stuff. for the end she shoots into the camera and thats it.

I think she could really use another controversial video, and it would be somewat gory something she hasnt done in a while. it'd have everyone talking!!!

Guest ursaminorjim

Ugh. No more pointlessly violent epics, please. They never work. :lol:

I'd like to see something more conceptual, her walking through a scene that sets off a chain reaction of events, kind of a Rube Goldberg machine, but in real life, not on a set. The sort of thing that Michel Gondry is brilliant at, but with a little less of a homespun vibe.

Guest dicktracy

You mean she will not dance by herself in front of a camera wearing something short??? That would be so un-Madonna of her....

Really. I don't wait eagerly for any video from her anymore. Jump was the nail on the coffin. She seems to have tried with 4 Minutes but then GI2M came out... then Celebration.... Now, if it has even a hint of a plot then it's a bonus.

But IF I were her art director I'd aim for some Bonnie & Clyde theme. Some may think it's trite but I think it would suit her and would be age appropriate. Plus, she already wore Dunaway's hair circa Thomas Crown Affair at the VMAs.

bonnie_clyde_465x402.jpg

bonnie_and_clyde.jpg

bonnie-clyde-3.jpg

You mean she will not dance by herself in front of a camera wearing something short??? That would be so un-Madonna of her....

Really. I don't wait eagerly for any video from her anymore. Jump was the nail on the coffin. She seems to have tried with 4 Minutes but then GI2M came out... then Celebration.... Now, if it has even a hint of a plot then it's a bonus.

But IF I were her art director I'd aim for some Bonnie & Clyde theme. Some may think it's trite but I think it would suit her and would be age appropriate. Plus, she already wore Dunaway's hair circa Thomas Crown Affair at the VMAs.

bonnie_clyde_465x402.jpg

bonnie_and_clyde.jpg

bonnie-clyde-3.jpg

i love this idea dick!

she should to a sequel to WIFLFAG

That'd be cool! I think more like of cameos of janet, celine, mariah, kylie, jlo, beyonce and whitney, and Madonna shoots them one by one.

I shoot em bang bang. I line em up and watch em fall

actualy..i love the SWEET DREAMS video.

as simple as her vidds are...they are great.

MADONNA needs to take note and proceed with caution. vogue.gif

I agree. She needs a simple (but effective), fun, captivating video that ppl will remember easily.