Sarah Jessica Parker as Madonna

Guest Hot Revolver

I have to say, the costume isn't great -it's like a little girl putting on everything in her dressing up box. There was actually a lot of cool and understatement behind Madonna's look, and things that matched -it wasn't over done like this. Kim Cattral's looks pretty crap too.

Guest chatty kathy

Welcome to the Sarah Jessica Parker appreciation thread.

Maybe....

Who's that Girl?

Why it's Sarah Jessica Parker dressed as Madonna for Sex and the City of course

Thu, 10/09/2009

The Sex and the City crew will need a whole vat of Vasoline for the camera lens if they expect anyone to be convinced by Sarah Jessica Parker's latest flashback scene...

No, this isn't Madonna tranny night - or, indeed, even the lady herself... It's SJP holding back the years on the set of Sex and the City again.

Having clearly run out of plot lines now that the drab four are menopausal, it seems that scriptwriters are revisiting the past - and so we get a glimpse of what 20-year-old Carrie was up to (slutting it around by the looks of it). Charlotte might have been doing the prep thing back then, but we all know what Kristen Davis was really up to. Oh yes, we've seen the vid.

Still, the 43-year-old actress is more convincing than Sarah Jessica Parker as a foal... The only groove SJP will be getting into are the deep ones on her neck...

Source: http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/whos-girl-why-its-sarah-jessica-parker-dressed-madonna-sex-and-city-course35622

:rotfl:

and I've tried to work out why she looks so odd, and I've worked out it's because she has these tiny little eyes. They make her whole face look sort of out of proportion.

The complete OPPOSITE of Madonna - hence why they look absolutely nothing alike. lol @ any one who can compare these two!!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The thing i hated about S&TC the movie, were some of the crowds. There were always groups of women all "GIRLS NIGHT OU." and wearing feathered hats and holding champagne glasses. So corny :lol:

I'll still go see the movie,It's fun! So what that she's not drop dead stunning.She's attractive in an unconventional sense and she looks the kind of girl who would give you the time of day which is more important than looks in my book.

Oh please if Sarah looks like Madonna then Patty can be Madonna too!