GAME OVER!

cosmic_system

I wanna say a few words, on this very last show of the tour. I can't think of a better place to end it but in Israel. Israelies are my fav people. I had such an amazing time doing this show. I worked with amazing people and wanna thank everyone who was invloved with this tour.

I am so lucky to do what I do.

Spending my last evening with you tonight... I never want this moment to end."

2866512598_fa813635af.jpg

so long S&S :goodbye:

London 5th July 2009

the most amazing 2 hours i've EVER experienced , it still feels like a dream

magnificent era indeed :clap:

now BRING ON THE CELEBRATION!!!!!

Guest Danny86

Madonna 'Takes a Bow' as Final Show of Record-Smashing 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour Ends in Israel

http://www.itnews.it/news/2009/0902233002647/madonna-takes-a-bow-as-final-show-of-record-smashing-sticky-sweet-tour-ends-in-israel.html

LOS ANGELES, September 2 /PRNewswire/ --

- 'STICKY & SWEET' TOUR BECOMES MOST SUCCESSFUL TOUR BY A SOLO ARTIST IN HISTORY

Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" Tour made history as it wrapped up last night with two final shows in Tel Aviv, Israel at Yehoshua Gardens (HaYarkon Park, September 1 and 2). The Material Girl more than lives up to her name, as her tour becomes the most successful tour ever by a solo artist. After playing 85 shows since its launch in August 2008, Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" has drawn more than 3.5 million fans in 32 countries and has grossed US$408 million, it was announced today by Live Nation, the tour's global producer. "Sticky & Sweet" is also the second highest grossing tour of all time.

Madonna set an attendance record for the biggest crowds in history in Zurich, Switzerland, where she drew the largest audience ever assembled for a show in that country (72,000). Her Gothenburg, Sweden show, seen by 119,000 fans, broke the record for highest grossing multiple shows in the country's history. In Helsinki, Finland, "Sticky & Sweet" sold more than 85,000 tickets, making it the biggest single show by an artist in history for all of Scandinavia. Other highlights on the tour included stops in Buenos Aires, Argentina (256,000), Santiago, Chile (146,000), Sao Paulo, Brazil (203,000), Tallinn, Estonia (72,000), Warsaw, Poland (79,000), Bucharest, Romania (69,000), and Sofia, Bulgaria (54,000).

"With 'Sticky & Sweet' Madonna has proven yet again that there is virtually no limit to what she can accomplish both creatively and commercially," said Arthur Fogel, Live Nation's Chairman of Global Music and CEO of Global Touring.

"Sticky & Sweet" broke Madonna's previous record of most successful tour by a solo artist with her 2006 Confessions Tour, which grossed US$194 million.

Madonna's upcoming CD, "CELEBRATION" - the definitive Madonna collection - is scheduled to be released at the end of September.

:wow:

Guest boytoyville

This was my favorite Madonna Tour EVER. So much fun and energy. GIVE IT TO ME, No one will ever stop her! It was a monster production and she brought it to so many interesting places and venues. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Guest jamesshot

I am going to miss talking about the next place she is going, the attendance reports, boytoyville's posting the YouTube vids.

Sigh. I loved that she went to sooooo many different places she has never been or hasn't been to in ages. It was thrilling all the way.

I am so happy she visited my country. I went to both concerts in Mexico, Shame I did't get great seats, but enjoyed anyway.

I wish I could have seen the second leg. At least I hope we se something as part of the DVD.

Thanks Madonna for keeping me bussy reading the fans comments, watching the youtube videos, waiting impatient for the Boxcores to appear. etc.

This tour changed my life. I saw her for the very first time in flesh and bones. I will never forget that 26th august night. I love you MADONNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great tour.... Great Memories.

Managed to catch both versions of the tour; Opening night - Cardiff Aug 23rd 2008. Its the second opening night of a Madonna tour Ive managed to catch. The Girlie show at Wembley was 1st!!

It was great to have no idea what to expect, especially with the internet nowadays!

The second Sticky & Sweet night - July 7th 2009, Manchester.

I didnt get the tickets till 2weeks before but managed to get 3 rows from the front-such a luxury to be shown to your seat than queue in the rain for hours!

Good to see both versions of the show & compare a stadium & arena performance.

FAREWELL MADGE!

It was cool. you do it best!

GAME OVER.

ps. hard candy sucked.

out101.jpg

Yay! now its time for a much needed creative fueling rest for the next round. Maybe a Stuart Price reconciliation as your music director again.

I didn't see this tour live, but from what I've seen, it was another Madge tour-de-force.

Looking forward to the DVD (and, hopefully, bonus features including Holiday/MJ Tribute, DYU and Frozen- too much to hope for?)

Its finally over, i'll never forget it! Never!!!

Not because it was great but because you made me and everyone wait 3 fucken hours for your ass to come on stage late in LA at Doger stadium! Thanks for the memories.

JK! I Loved it! Your the only one worth waiting for!! Would wait again for you in a heartbeat!